Second Test, Day 4 Preview: India vs New Zealand Free Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 17, 2014 12:04 AM EST
Brendon McCullum and BJ Watling might have frustrated India on Day three of the second Test, but MS Dhoni and co. are still in pole position of coming away with a win against New Zealand come Day 4 at Basin Reserve in Wellington.
Where to Watch Live
The Test match is scheduled for an 11 am local time (3.30 am IST) start with live coverage on Sony Six HD and Sony Six in India. The match can also be watched via live streaming online in India for free HERE. Catch the action live online in the UK HERE, while US viewers can live stream the match HERE. The action can be live streamed by viewers in Africa HERE, while New Zealand viewers can watch the match live online HERE.
McCullum's quite outstanding hundred was well supported by a dogged unbeaten half-century from wicketkeeper Watling, which in turn helped New Zealand turn a possible innings defeat to a six-run lead at the close of play.
For India it will be simple, pick up five wicket ASAP, while New Zealand will want their two settled batsmen to carry on and frustrate the Indian bowlers for as long as possible yet again.
"To be honest we would probably need a double century to keep us in this game," McCullum told Radio Sport after scoring a brilliant century. "If BJ and I can emulate what we did today tomorrow, then tomorrow night it will be great to be able to make some decisions about where the game will go rather than trying to fight out of it.
"If we had rolled over in this Test match it would have been slightly disappointing given how successful our summer has been.
"That's the beauty of winning consistently and not finding yourself in too many of these situations. When you do find yourselves in them it's a bit easier to get out of. It's a good start for us today [Sunday] but we know that we have so much more hard work to go tomorrow."
For India there were a couple of dropped chances, crucially off McCullum, which in turn came back to haunt them, but batsman Cheteshwar Pujara insisted India still remain firmly in the driver's seat to push towards a win.
"If you look at both the Test matches we have taken so many good catches," Pujara said. "Not only on this trip, but in South Africa also, the Indian fielding has been fantastic. We have effected many run-outs and held many good catches. So you are bound to drop a few catches here and there.
"It has been a fantastic game so far with many turns. But we are still in a very good position. If we can get a couple of quick wickets early on tomorrow, a lot of time is available. We are happy with the way things have shaped up.
"We could have been happier with a couple of more wickets but we are in a good position and in with a good chance to win this Test match."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bikini Body With Eva Longoria At The Miami Beach After US Open Victory
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone