6 Reasons Why Carl Grimes from ‘The Walking Dead’ Can Beat Justin Bieber’s B**t
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 16, 2014 11:04 PM EST
During "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9 titled "After," Carl Grimes left a message outside a bedroom door using a piece of chalk - "Walker inside got my shoe ... didn't get me." Fans compared Carl Grimes to Justin Bieber and some even wished if the zombies would have turned into a walker in that episode.
— Kristen Sebring (@xkris_ann) February 10, 2014
Looks like Carl spent the midseason break listening to Justin Bieber #TheWalkingDead — Brian MacDonald (@Beanpole_Brian) February 10, 2014
I think everyone was rooting for the walker to get more than Carl's shoe. Is that sad?? #TheWalkingDead
— Nate Beck (@natebeck3) February 10, 2014
However, it is difficult to survive in the zombie-apocalyptic world. Do fans really think Justin Bieber would live even a single day with the walkers around? It is impossible for the pop star to survive in the woods without his buddies and cars.
6 Reasons Why Carl Grimes Can Beat Justin Bieber's A**
1. Carl Grimes can save lives: Yes, he knows how to use a shotgun. He uses it save his loved ones or people in general. Justin Bieber would wield a shotgun or any gun for that matter, just to show off.
2. Carl is calm under pressure: When Rick is unable to take down a zombie, Carl can kill it using a gun. Bieber cannot remain calm if his entourage messes up.
3. Carl responsibly uses the firearms: He kills only the ones who deserve to die.
4. Carl can take tough decisions: After Carl's mom gave birth to baby Judith, he had two options. First, see his mother turn into a walker or put a bullet in her head. Carl killed her mother.
5. Carl is into books: However, Justin Bieber is into b**bs.
6. Carl can tease walkers: He saved his dad who was resting on the couch. Two walkers knocked the door of the home, but Carl led the walkers away from the house. Bieber would chicken out in a situation like this.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia