Blossoming Romance Between Oscar Nominees Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o Revealed!
By charmaine corne clutton | February 16, 2014 11:03 PM EST
Looks like we're up for some Oscar romance. Nominated star Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto are hitting it off very well, according to reports. The two had been reportedly very close during various awards night, the recent being the Critics Choice Awards. According to the Daily Mail, the two were seen out privately in New York, last Wednesday, just in time for Valentines. The media outlet adds that the two were seen getting cozy in the Crosby Street Hotel.
Best actor in a supporting role nominee Jared Leto arrives at the 86th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California February 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Moreover, the two really could get their hands off each other during the recently concluded Screen Actor Guild Awards. The 30 Seconds to Mars front man looked entranced with Lupita as the two talked after the awards night; Leto was seen wrapping his hands around Lupita's tiny and toned waist.
However, being the playboy that he is, Leto as seen actively flirting with "Game of Thrones" Emilia Clarke as the latter was being interviewed. It might come off as a joke, but the rocker star had no qualms in dropping flirtatious lines. The "Dallas Dollar Club" added, "Have you looked into her eyes? They're absolutely insane."
Leto surely has a track record with Hollywood women. The actor has been linked to Hollywood bombshells such as Cameron Diaz, Ashley Olsen, Lindsay Lohan and Scarlet Johansson. Meanwhile, it is said that Lupita also sparked up a romance with her on-screen partner, Chiwetel Ejiofor. Chiwetel is nominated for Best Actor in the upcoming Academy Awards this coming March 4.
Lupita Nyong'o is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for the movie "12 Years of a Slave." She is going up against Hollywood stars such as Sally Hawkins of "Blue Jasmine," Jennifer Lawrence for "American Hustle," Julia Roberts for "August: Osage County" and Julia Squibb "Nebraska." Leto is nominated for Best Supporting Actor. The rocker star shall be going up against Barkhad Abdi of "Captain Philips," Bradley Cooper of "American Hustle," Michael Fassbender, of "12 Years of a Slave" and lastly Jonah Hill of "The Wolf of Wall Street."
Do you think that Jared Leto is dating the beauty Lupita Nyong'o? Guess we'd all find out if they'd act all intimate this coming March 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed