Blossoming Romance Between Oscar Nominees Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o Revealed!
By charmaine corne clutton | February 16, 2014 11:03 PM EST
Looks like we're up for some Oscar romance. Nominated star Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto are hitting it off very well, according to reports. The two had been reportedly very close during various awards night, the recent being the Critics Choice Awards. According to the Daily Mail, the two were seen out privately in New York, last Wednesday, just in time for Valentines. The media outlet adds that the two were seen getting cozy in the Crosby Street Hotel.
Best actor in a supporting role nominee Jared Leto arrives at the 86th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California February 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Moreover, the two really could get their hands off each other during the recently concluded Screen Actor Guild Awards. The 30 Seconds to Mars front man looked entranced with Lupita as the two talked after the awards night; Leto was seen wrapping his hands around Lupita's tiny and toned waist.
However, being the playboy that he is, Leto as seen actively flirting with "Game of Thrones" Emilia Clarke as the latter was being interviewed. It might come off as a joke, but the rocker star had no qualms in dropping flirtatious lines. The "Dallas Dollar Club" added, "Have you looked into her eyes? They're absolutely insane."
Leto surely has a track record with Hollywood women. The actor has been linked to Hollywood bombshells such as Cameron Diaz, Ashley Olsen, Lindsay Lohan and Scarlet Johansson. Meanwhile, it is said that Lupita also sparked up a romance with her on-screen partner, Chiwetel Ejiofor. Chiwetel is nominated for Best Actor in the upcoming Academy Awards this coming March 4.
Lupita Nyong'o is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for the movie "12 Years of a Slave." She is going up against Hollywood stars such as Sally Hawkins of "Blue Jasmine," Jennifer Lawrence for "American Hustle," Julia Roberts for "August: Osage County" and Julia Squibb "Nebraska." Leto is nominated for Best Supporting Actor. The rocker star shall be going up against Barkhad Abdi of "Captain Philips," Bradley Cooper of "American Hustle," Michael Fassbender, of "12 Years of a Slave" and lastly Jonah Hill of "The Wolf of Wall Street."
Do you think that Jared Leto is dating the beauty Lupita Nyong'o? Guess we'd all find out if they'd act all intimate this coming March 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation