Blossoming Romance Between Oscar Nominees Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o Revealed!
By charmaine corne clutton | February 16, 2014 11:03 PM EST
Looks like we're up for some Oscar romance. Nominated star Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto are hitting it off very well, according to reports. The two had been reportedly very close during various awards night, the recent being the Critics Choice Awards. According to the Daily Mail, the two were seen out privately in New York, last Wednesday, just in time for Valentines. The media outlet adds that the two were seen getting cozy in the Crosby Street Hotel.
Best actor in a supporting role nominee Jared Leto arrives at the 86th Academy Awards nominees luncheon in Beverly Hills, California February 10, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Moreover, the two really could get their hands off each other during the recently concluded Screen Actor Guild Awards. The 30 Seconds to Mars front man looked entranced with Lupita as the two talked after the awards night; Leto was seen wrapping his hands around Lupita's tiny and toned waist.
However, being the playboy that he is, Leto as seen actively flirting with "Game of Thrones" Emilia Clarke as the latter was being interviewed. It might come off as a joke, but the rocker star had no qualms in dropping flirtatious lines. The "Dallas Dollar Club" added, "Have you looked into her eyes? They're absolutely insane."
Leto surely has a track record with Hollywood women. The actor has been linked to Hollywood bombshells such as Cameron Diaz, Ashley Olsen, Lindsay Lohan and Scarlet Johansson. Meanwhile, it is said that Lupita also sparked up a romance with her on-screen partner, Chiwetel Ejiofor. Chiwetel is nominated for Best Actor in the upcoming Academy Awards this coming March 4.
Lupita Nyong'o is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for the movie "12 Years of a Slave." She is going up against Hollywood stars such as Sally Hawkins of "Blue Jasmine," Jennifer Lawrence for "American Hustle," Julia Roberts for "August: Osage County" and Julia Squibb "Nebraska." Leto is nominated for Best Supporting Actor. The rocker star shall be going up against Barkhad Abdi of "Captain Philips," Bradley Cooper of "American Hustle," Michael Fassbender, of "12 Years of a Slave" and lastly Jonah Hill of "The Wolf of Wall Street."
Do you think that Jared Leto is dating the beauty Lupita Nyong'o? Guess we'd all find out if they'd act all intimate this coming March 4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery