Bored With Play Station 2, Mass Murderer Anders Breivik to Go on Hunger Strike for PS3
By Johnlee Varghese | February 16, 2014 10:05 PM EST
In a letter dated 29 January, Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik demanded his PlayStation 2 games console be changed to a more up-to-date PS3 "with access to more adult games that I get to choose myself".
Breivik, who killed 77 people in 2011 and is undergoing a 21-year jail term, reportedly sent in a list with 12 demands to prison officials in Norway.
In the letter, he has demanded access to computer instead of typewriters, increase in his daily allowance, and better chairs among other things. He has also threatened to go a hunger strike, if his demands are not met, KL.FM 96.7 reported.
Breivik, who is held in a jail near Oslo and Skien in southeast Norway, also has sent a copy of the letter to the Russian television channel REN TV, reported a Russian daily -Gazeta.
In the letters to the Russians, Breivik, besides complaining about the prison conditions, calls himself a political prisoner and a Nazi Mandela.
In the letter, he says that he should be treated humanely, as he had treated his victims with humanity and killed them without torture. He stated that in the prison he was forbidden to communicate with other prisoners, including the nationalists, such as Breivik himself.
Anders Breivik is serving 21 years for carrying out two terror attacks in Norway in 2011. In total, 77 people were killed by his action. In his first, he stuffed a rented van with explosives and detonated it near government buildings in Oslo.
Later, he went to Utoya Island, where a youth camp for the Norwegian Labour Party was being held. There, posing as a Secret Service Agent on the pretext of conducting a safety training, he gathered up the youngsters. It is reported that he kept shooting at the people for over about half an hour. He later surrendered to the police.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Baby Corpses Found in Storage Locker in Canada
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- ISIS Taking U.S.-Airdropped Weapons An 'Embarrassment'; Another Yazidi Massacre Looming [VIDEO]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier