Box Office: Ram Charan's 'Yevadu', Manchu Multi-Starrer's 'PPT' and Nithiin's 'Heart Attack' Collections
By sangeetha seshagiri | February 16, 2014 5:26 PM EST
Check out the box office collection report of Ram Charan's "Yevadu", Manchu family's "Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda" and Nithiin's "Heart Attack."
Ram Charan's "Yevadu" has turned out to be one of the biggest hits in the actor's career.
"Yevadu" has earned a worldwide share of ₹47.1 crore with Andhra Pradesh contributing a major chunk of it - ₹39.34 crore, reported the Andhraboxoffice (ABO).
The film's territory wise break-up (final collections) are: Nizam - ₹12.65 crore, Ceeded - ₹7.95 crore, Vizag - ₹4.70 crore, East - ₹3.35 crore, West - ₹2.70 crore, Krishna - ₹2.36 crore, Guntur - ₹3.58 crore and Nellore - ₹2.05 crore. Final collections from Andhra Pradesh (Share) stand at ₹39.34 crore.
The Ram Charan starrer has performed decently in Karnataka, where it fetched ₹5.06 crore share. The film's performance from the Rest of India and Overseas markets have been disappointing, where it raked in ₹1 crore and ₹1.70 crore, respectively.
"Yevadu" has taken the seventh spot in the list of top Telugu films with highest worldwide share.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda
Manchu family's "Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda" (PPT) has turned out to be an average fare.
The film is going steady in its second week, thanks to family audiences. According to ABO website, "PPT" has earned a worldwide share of approximately ₹6 crore in two weeks.
Nithiin's "Heart Attack" will end as an average performer at the box office. The film, which released on 31 January, had a good opening weekend and continued to perform well in the first week.
However, "Heart Attack" collections have dropped in the second week. The Nithiin starrer has earned a worldwide share of ₹10.5-₹11 crore in two weeks and its collections are likely to drop further. On the whole, the romantic entertainer will be an average fare at the box office.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon