Box Office: Ram Charan's 'Yevadu', Manchu Multi-Starrer's 'PPT' and Nithiin's 'Heart Attack' Collections
By sangeetha seshagiri | February 16, 2014 5:26 PM EST
Check out the box office collection report of Ram Charan's "Yevadu", Manchu family's "Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda" and Nithiin's "Heart Attack."
Ram Charan's "Yevadu" has turned out to be one of the biggest hits in the actor's career.
"Yevadu" has earned a worldwide share of ₹47.1 crore with Andhra Pradesh contributing a major chunk of it - ₹39.34 crore, reported the Andhraboxoffice (ABO).
The film's territory wise break-up (final collections) are: Nizam - ₹12.65 crore, Ceeded - ₹7.95 crore, Vizag - ₹4.70 crore, East - ₹3.35 crore, West - ₹2.70 crore, Krishna - ₹2.36 crore, Guntur - ₹3.58 crore and Nellore - ₹2.05 crore. Final collections from Andhra Pradesh (Share) stand at ₹39.34 crore.
The Ram Charan starrer has performed decently in Karnataka, where it fetched ₹5.06 crore share. The film's performance from the Rest of India and Overseas markets have been disappointing, where it raked in ₹1 crore and ₹1.70 crore, respectively.
"Yevadu" has taken the seventh spot in the list of top Telugu films with highest worldwide share.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda
Manchu family's "Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda" (PPT) has turned out to be an average fare.
The film is going steady in its second week, thanks to family audiences. According to ABO website, "PPT" has earned a worldwide share of approximately ₹6 crore in two weeks.
Nithiin's "Heart Attack" will end as an average performer at the box office. The film, which released on 31 January, had a good opening weekend and continued to perform well in the first week.
However, "Heart Attack" collections have dropped in the second week. The Nithiin starrer has earned a worldwide share of ₹10.5-₹11 crore in two weeks and its collections are likely to drop further. On the whole, the romantic entertainer will be an average fare at the box office.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report