Box Office: Ram Charan's 'Yevadu', Manchu Multi-Starrer's 'PPT' and Nithiin's 'Heart Attack' Collections
By sangeetha seshagiri | February 16, 2014 5:26 PM EST
Check out the box office collection report of Ram Charan's "Yevadu", Manchu family's "Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda" and Nithiin's "Heart Attack."
Ram Charan's "Yevadu" has turned out to be one of the biggest hits in the actor's career.
"Yevadu" has earned a worldwide share of ₹47.1 crore with Andhra Pradesh contributing a major chunk of it - ₹39.34 crore, reported the Andhraboxoffice (ABO).
The film's territory wise break-up (final collections) are: Nizam - ₹12.65 crore, Ceeded - ₹7.95 crore, Vizag - ₹4.70 crore, East - ₹3.35 crore, West - ₹2.70 crore, Krishna - ₹2.36 crore, Guntur - ₹3.58 crore and Nellore - ₹2.05 crore. Final collections from Andhra Pradesh (Share) stand at ₹39.34 crore.
The Ram Charan starrer has performed decently in Karnataka, where it fetched ₹5.06 crore share. The film's performance from the Rest of India and Overseas markets have been disappointing, where it raked in ₹1 crore and ₹1.70 crore, respectively.
"Yevadu" has taken the seventh spot in the list of top Telugu films with highest worldwide share.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda
Manchu family's "Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda" (PPT) has turned out to be an average fare.
The film is going steady in its second week, thanks to family audiences. According to ABO website, "PPT" has earned a worldwide share of approximately ₹6 crore in two weeks.
Nithiin's "Heart Attack" will end as an average performer at the box office. The film, which released on 31 January, had a good opening weekend and continued to perform well in the first week.
However, "Heart Attack" collections have dropped in the second week. The Nithiin starrer has earned a worldwide share of ₹10.5-₹11 crore in two weeks and its collections are likely to drop further. On the whole, the romantic entertainer will be an average fare at the box office.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date