NBA News: Paul George Fathers Doc Rivers’ Daughter Too? Pacers Star Confirms He Hooked it Up With Miami Stripper
By Lou Ramon Aguila | February 16, 2014 4:47 PM EST
Indiana Pacers small forward Paul George has been on the hot seat of late after a Miami stripper claimed he was fathered by the All-Star swingman. George has been dating the daughter of Los Angeles Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, and there are reports his girlfriend is also pregnant with the baller's child.
Indiana Pacers' Paul George/Reuters File Pic
George, who will make his second All-Star appearance on Sunday, caught the attention of a number of fans not because of his outstanding play on the court but the drama surrounding rumors that he impregnated a stripper.
"Looks like Pacers star Paul George is about to become a father. The NBA All-Star has reportedly gotten a Miami stripper named Daniela pregnant. Daniela is expecting a girl and allegedly turned down a million dollar payday not to move forward with the pregnancy," Jocks & Stilleto Jill reported last week.
George was reportedly trying to sort things out several days after the news broke out, though he didn't deny that he indeed hooked it up with Daniela during a recent interview on TMZ.
"If and when there is legal confirmation that I am the father, I will fully embrace my responsibilities," he said in the statement. "This is a personal matter that is still being sorted out, so I hope you can respect my privacy," George told TMZ.
As to another report that the NBA Player offered $1 Million to convince Daniela undergo abortion, George's spokesman stressed it was not true.
"There is no truth to the rumors that Paul offered money for [Daniela] not to have the child," the spokesman said.
Doc Rivers' Daughter Pregnant Too?
Days after Daniela's revelation, a report about the pregnancy of Callie Rivers, the daughter of Doc Rivers and current girlfriend of George, also surfaced. However, Black Sports Online immediately downplayed the rumors, indicating there's someone who is fabricating stories to tarnish the relationship of the couple.
"BlackSportsOnline.com contested the rumor, revealing they were told the source is "someone who is trying to connect the dots on some tweets and trying to stir up trouble between George and Rivers." They add that she's not pregnant with anyone's child at this time," via VLAD TV.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet