NBA News: Paul George Fathers Doc Rivers’ Daughter Too? Pacers Star Confirms He Hooked it Up With Miami Stripper
By Lou Ramon Aguila | February 16, 2014 4:47 PM EST
Indiana Pacers small forward Paul George has been on the hot seat of late after a Miami stripper claimed he was fathered by the All-Star swingman. George has been dating the daughter of Los Angeles Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, and there are reports his girlfriend is also pregnant with the baller's child.
Indiana Pacers' Paul George/Reuters File Pic
George, who will make his second All-Star appearance on Sunday, caught the attention of a number of fans not because of his outstanding play on the court but the drama surrounding rumors that he impregnated a stripper.
"Looks like Pacers star Paul George is about to become a father. The NBA All-Star has reportedly gotten a Miami stripper named Daniela pregnant. Daniela is expecting a girl and allegedly turned down a million dollar payday not to move forward with the pregnancy," Jocks & Stilleto Jill reported last week.
George was reportedly trying to sort things out several days after the news broke out, though he didn't deny that he indeed hooked it up with Daniela during a recent interview on TMZ.
"If and when there is legal confirmation that I am the father, I will fully embrace my responsibilities," he said in the statement. "This is a personal matter that is still being sorted out, so I hope you can respect my privacy," George told TMZ.
As to another report that the NBA Player offered $1 Million to convince Daniela undergo abortion, George's spokesman stressed it was not true.
"There is no truth to the rumors that Paul offered money for [Daniela] not to have the child," the spokesman said.
Doc Rivers' Daughter Pregnant Too?
Days after Daniela's revelation, a report about the pregnancy of Callie Rivers, the daughter of Doc Rivers and current girlfriend of George, also surfaced. However, Black Sports Online immediately downplayed the rumors, indicating there's someone who is fabricating stories to tarnish the relationship of the couple.
"BlackSportsOnline.com contested the rumor, revealing they were told the source is "someone who is trying to connect the dots on some tweets and trying to stir up trouble between George and Rivers." They add that she's not pregnant with anyone's child at this time," via VLAD TV.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar