NBA News: Paul George Fathers Doc Rivers’ Daughter Too? Pacers Star Confirms He Hooked it Up With Miami Stripper
By Lou Ramon Aguila | February 16, 2014 4:47 PM EST
Indiana Pacers small forward Paul George has been on the hot seat of late after a Miami stripper claimed he was fathered by the All-Star swingman. George has been dating the daughter of Los Angeles Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, and there are reports his girlfriend is also pregnant with the baller's child.
Indiana Pacers' Paul George/Reuters File Pic
George, who will make his second All-Star appearance on Sunday, caught the attention of a number of fans not because of his outstanding play on the court but the drama surrounding rumors that he impregnated a stripper.
"Looks like Pacers star Paul George is about to become a father. The NBA All-Star has reportedly gotten a Miami stripper named Daniela pregnant. Daniela is expecting a girl and allegedly turned down a million dollar payday not to move forward with the pregnancy," Jocks & Stilleto Jill reported last week.
George was reportedly trying to sort things out several days after the news broke out, though he didn't deny that he indeed hooked it up with Daniela during a recent interview on TMZ.
"If and when there is legal confirmation that I am the father, I will fully embrace my responsibilities," he said in the statement. "This is a personal matter that is still being sorted out, so I hope you can respect my privacy," George told TMZ.
As to another report that the NBA Player offered $1 Million to convince Daniela undergo abortion, George's spokesman stressed it was not true.
"There is no truth to the rumors that Paul offered money for [Daniela] not to have the child," the spokesman said.
Doc Rivers' Daughter Pregnant Too?
Days after Daniela's revelation, a report about the pregnancy of Callie Rivers, the daughter of Doc Rivers and current girlfriend of George, also surfaced. However, Black Sports Online immediately downplayed the rumors, indicating there's someone who is fabricating stories to tarnish the relationship of the couple.
"BlackSportsOnline.com contested the rumor, revealing they were told the source is "someone who is trying to connect the dots on some tweets and trying to stir up trouble between George and Rivers." They add that she's not pregnant with anyone's child at this time," via VLAD TV.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’