NBA News: Paul George Fathers Doc Rivers’ Daughter Too? Pacers Star Confirms He Hooked it Up With Miami Stripper
By Lou Ramon Aguila | February 16, 2014 4:47 PM EST
Indiana Pacers small forward Paul George has been on the hot seat of late after a Miami stripper claimed he was fathered by the All-Star swingman. George has been dating the daughter of Los Angeles Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, and there are reports his girlfriend is also pregnant with the baller's child.
Indiana Pacers' Paul George/Reuters File Pic
George, who will make his second All-Star appearance on Sunday, caught the attention of a number of fans not because of his outstanding play on the court but the drama surrounding rumors that he impregnated a stripper.
"Looks like Pacers star Paul George is about to become a father. The NBA All-Star has reportedly gotten a Miami stripper named Daniela pregnant. Daniela is expecting a girl and allegedly turned down a million dollar payday not to move forward with the pregnancy," Jocks & Stilleto Jill reported last week.
George was reportedly trying to sort things out several days after the news broke out, though he didn't deny that he indeed hooked it up with Daniela during a recent interview on TMZ.
"If and when there is legal confirmation that I am the father, I will fully embrace my responsibilities," he said in the statement. "This is a personal matter that is still being sorted out, so I hope you can respect my privacy," George told TMZ.
As to another report that the NBA Player offered $1 Million to convince Daniela undergo abortion, George's spokesman stressed it was not true.
"There is no truth to the rumors that Paul offered money for [Daniela] not to have the child," the spokesman said.
Doc Rivers' Daughter Pregnant Too?
Days after Daniela's revelation, a report about the pregnancy of Callie Rivers, the daughter of Doc Rivers and current girlfriend of George, also surfaced. However, Black Sports Online immediately downplayed the rumors, indicating there's someone who is fabricating stories to tarnish the relationship of the couple.
"BlackSportsOnline.com contested the rumor, revealing they were told the source is "someone who is trying to connect the dots on some tweets and trying to stir up trouble between George and Rivers." They add that she's not pregnant with anyone's child at this time," via VLAD TV.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Jeremy Lin Seeks Respect From Lakers Star Kobe Bryant
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown