NBA News: Paul George Fathers Doc Rivers’ Daughter Too? Pacers Star Confirms He Hooked it Up With Miami Stripper
By Lou Ramon Aguila | February 16, 2014 4:47 PM EST
Indiana Pacers small forward Paul George has been on the hot seat of late after a Miami stripper claimed he was fathered by the All-Star swingman. George has been dating the daughter of Los Angeles Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, and there are reports his girlfriend is also pregnant with the baller's child.
Indiana Pacers' Paul George/Reuters File Pic
George, who will make his second All-Star appearance on Sunday, caught the attention of a number of fans not because of his outstanding play on the court but the drama surrounding rumors that he impregnated a stripper.
"Looks like Pacers star Paul George is about to become a father. The NBA All-Star has reportedly gotten a Miami stripper named Daniela pregnant. Daniela is expecting a girl and allegedly turned down a million dollar payday not to move forward with the pregnancy," Jocks & Stilleto Jill reported last week.
George was reportedly trying to sort things out several days after the news broke out, though he didn't deny that he indeed hooked it up with Daniela during a recent interview on TMZ.
"If and when there is legal confirmation that I am the father, I will fully embrace my responsibilities," he said in the statement. "This is a personal matter that is still being sorted out, so I hope you can respect my privacy," George told TMZ.
As to another report that the NBA Player offered $1 Million to convince Daniela undergo abortion, George's spokesman stressed it was not true.
"There is no truth to the rumors that Paul offered money for [Daniela] not to have the child," the spokesman said.
Doc Rivers' Daughter Pregnant Too?
Days after Daniela's revelation, a report about the pregnancy of Callie Rivers, the daughter of Doc Rivers and current girlfriend of George, also surfaced. However, Black Sports Online immediately downplayed the rumors, indicating there's someone who is fabricating stories to tarnish the relationship of the couple.
"BlackSportsOnline.com contested the rumor, revealing they were told the source is "someone who is trying to connect the dots on some tweets and trying to stir up trouble between George and Rivers." They add that she's not pregnant with anyone's child at this time," via VLAD TV.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Roger Federer Dedicates 80th Career Title For His Kids
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Mehdi Benatia and Alex Song in the Mix as Wenger Looks to 'Strengthen Defensive Department'
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter