‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 New Villain: Threat as Evil as ‘The Governor’ (SPOILERS)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 16, 2014 3:51 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season premiere episode, "After" showcased the dead Governor with a bullet hole in his forehead. Evil- 0, Survivors- 1. However, in the zombie-infested era, the survivors are never safe. Evil is out there. In the second half of season 4, a new threat lies ahead for Rick and his scattered team.
Executive producer, Gale Anne Hurd talked to FEARNET.com about the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4.
She teased about the new threat that will make the life of the survivors miserable.
"As always, the growing number of zombies remains a tremendous threat because they are on their own, exposed, and vulnerable because they are no longer behind the walls of the prison," said Gale.
She also talked about threat as evil as the Governor is out there, ready to harm the survivors. Gale did not open up about the "new evil" on the show, but she ensured that the ship will not sail smoothly for the characters.
Gale mentioned about the new characters that may appear in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10, "Inmates."
"Well, it has been announced that we will have some characters from the comic books joining our show, and we are really excited. I can't say quite when they will join, but we are excited to welcome the characters of Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita," said Gale.
"They are quite different than other characters who have joined the show, so that is exciting. Their sensibilities and missions in life are quite different. We'll see how they interact with anyone they might encounter."
In the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4, the characters are going to make some tough decisions. Gale stated that the dynamics between the characters is set to change.
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 10 titled "Inmates" airs February 16 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff