2nd Test, Day 3 Where to Watch Live: India vs New Zealand Free Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 16, 2014 12:00 AM EST
Ajinkya Rahane stood tall for India on Day 2 in the second Test against New Zealand. Come Day 3 it will be the turn of one or more of the India bowlers yet again to come to the fore and push their side towards that elusive win away from home.
Where to Watch Live
The match is scheduled for an 11 am local time (3.30 am IST) start with live coverage on Sony Six HD and Sony Six in India. The match can also be watched via free live streaming online in India HERE. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. The match can be live streamed by viewers in New Zealand HERE, while viewers in Africa can watch the match HERE.
Thanks to a brilliant century from Rahane, India built a lead of 246 in the first innings, with New Zealand bringing that deficit down to 222 after finishing Day 2 on 24 for one.
Hamish Rutherford and Kane I-always-score-runs-against-India Williamson will have the unenviable job of batting as long as possible against an Indian attack which will be zoning in for the kill right from ball one on Day 3.
Ishant Sharma was in supreme form on the opening day of the Test match, picking up six wickets in the innings, to help bowl New Zealand out for under 200.
If India manage to do that again, then victory and a 1-1 series tie will be theirs. It will be, of course, easier said than done, with New Zealand, in this tour so far, always finding a way to outsmart India, a habit which helped them to a 4-0 ODI series win and victory in the first Test.
India will also be wary of losing their grip on the match in a similar manner to the one against South Africa not too long ago, when they look nailed-on for a victory only to let it slip out of their hands.
Patience and a consistent line and length will be key to getting out the Kiwi batsmen, on a pitch which has eased off considerably since day one, when it looked almost like the rest of the ground owing to the amount of grass cover.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide