2nd Test, Day 3 Where to Watch Live: India vs New Zealand Free Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 16, 2014 12:00 AM EST
Ajinkya Rahane stood tall for India on Day 2 in the second Test against New Zealand. Come Day 3 it will be the turn of one or more of the India bowlers yet again to come to the fore and push their side towards that elusive win away from home.
Where to Watch Live
The match is scheduled for an 11 am local time (3.30 am IST) start with live coverage on Sony Six HD and Sony Six in India. The match can also be watched via free live streaming online in India HERE. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. The match can be live streamed by viewers in New Zealand HERE, while viewers in Africa can watch the match HERE.
Thanks to a brilliant century from Rahane, India built a lead of 246 in the first innings, with New Zealand bringing that deficit down to 222 after finishing Day 2 on 24 for one.
Hamish Rutherford and Kane I-always-score-runs-against-India Williamson will have the unenviable job of batting as long as possible against an Indian attack which will be zoning in for the kill right from ball one on Day 3.
Ishant Sharma was in supreme form on the opening day of the Test match, picking up six wickets in the innings, to help bowl New Zealand out for under 200.
If India manage to do that again, then victory and a 1-1 series tie will be theirs. It will be, of course, easier said than done, with New Zealand, in this tour so far, always finding a way to outsmart India, a habit which helped them to a 4-0 ODI series win and victory in the first Test.
India will also be wary of losing their grip on the match in a similar manner to the one against South Africa not too long ago, when they look nailed-on for a victory only to let it slip out of their hands.
Patience and a consistent line and length will be key to getting out the Kiwi batsmen, on a pitch which has eased off considerably since day one, when it looked almost like the rest of the ground owing to the amount of grass cover.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- UFC News: Rhonda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans