2nd Test, Day 3 Where to Watch Live: India vs New Zealand Free Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 16, 2014 12:00 AM EST
Ajinkya Rahane stood tall for India on Day 2 in the second Test against New Zealand. Come Day 3 it will be the turn of one or more of the India bowlers yet again to come to the fore and push their side towards that elusive win away from home.
Where to Watch Live
The match is scheduled for an 11 am local time (3.30 am IST) start with live coverage on Sony Six HD and Sony Six in India. The match can also be watched via free live streaming online in India HERE. Catch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can live stream the match HERE. The match can be live streamed by viewers in New Zealand HERE, while viewers in Africa can watch the match HERE.
Thanks to a brilliant century from Rahane, India built a lead of 246 in the first innings, with New Zealand bringing that deficit down to 222 after finishing Day 2 on 24 for one.
Hamish Rutherford and Kane I-always-score-runs-against-India Williamson will have the unenviable job of batting as long as possible against an Indian attack which will be zoning in for the kill right from ball one on Day 3.
Ishant Sharma was in supreme form on the opening day of the Test match, picking up six wickets in the innings, to help bowl New Zealand out for under 200.
If India manage to do that again, then victory and a 1-1 series tie will be theirs. It will be, of course, easier said than done, with New Zealand, in this tour so far, always finding a way to outsmart India, a habit which helped them to a 4-0 ODI series win and victory in the first Test.
India will also be wary of losing their grip on the match in a similar manner to the one against South Africa not too long ago, when they look nailed-on for a victory only to let it slip out of their hands.
Patience and a consistent line and length will be key to getting out the Kiwi batsmen, on a pitch which has eased off considerably since day one, when it looked almost like the rest of the ground owing to the amount of grass cover.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales