Farhan Akhtar And Deepika Padukone Attend Filmfare Cover Page Launch [PHOTOS]
February 15, 2014 9:01 PM EST
Farhan Akhtar And Deepika Padukone At Special Launch Of Filmfare Magazine Cover Febuary 2014 [PHOTOS]
Bollywood superstars Farhan Akhtar and Deepika Padukone attended an event to launch the February cover page of Filmfare magazine in Mumbai on 14 February.
The new edition of the magazine is covered by Farhan and Deepika, who picked up the Filmfare Awards recently for their roles in "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'" and "Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-leela" respectively.
While Deepika, dressed in a stunning floor length gown by designer Gaurav Gupta, looks gorgeous on the cover page, Farhan looks dapper and smart in a black suit paired with a navy blue shirt.
Both the actors have delivered Bollywood blockbusters in the past years and are expected to thrill movie goers in the future too.
The multi talented Farhan is now looking forward to his upcoming film "Shaadi Ke Side Effects," which features Vidya Balan and has been directed by Sanket Chaudhary. The film will hit theatres on 28 February.
Deepika will soon be seen in several films including "Kochdaiyaan-The Legend", "Happy New Year", and Imtiaz Ali's next.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast