Farhan Akhtar And Deepika Padukone Attend Filmfare Cover Page Launch [PHOTOS]
February 15, 2014 9:01 PM EST
Farhan Akhtar And Deepika Padukone At Special Launch Of Filmfare Magazine Cover Febuary 2014 [PHOTOS]
Bollywood superstars Farhan Akhtar and Deepika Padukone attended an event to launch the February cover page of Filmfare magazine in Mumbai on 14 February.
The new edition of the magazine is covered by Farhan and Deepika, who picked up the Filmfare Awards recently for their roles in "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'" and "Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-leela" respectively.
While Deepika, dressed in a stunning floor length gown by designer Gaurav Gupta, looks gorgeous on the cover page, Farhan looks dapper and smart in a black suit paired with a navy blue shirt.
Both the actors have delivered Bollywood blockbusters in the past years and are expected to thrill movie goers in the future too.
The multi talented Farhan is now looking forward to his upcoming film "Shaadi Ke Side Effects," which features Vidya Balan and has been directed by Sanket Chaudhary. The film will hit theatres on 28 February.
Deepika will soon be seen in several films including "Kochdaiyaan-The Legend", "Happy New Year", and Imtiaz Ali's next.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery