ICC U-19 World Cup Where to Watch Live: India vs Pakistan Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 15, 2014 2:48 PM EST
India have not had the greatest of lead-ups to their defence of the ICC U-19 World Cup title; but then, there is no better way to open up the tournament than to pick up a victory against rivals Pakistan.
Sanju Samson will look to make an impression in India colours during the ICC U-19 World Cup
Where to Watch Live
The match is scheduled for a 9.30 am local time (11 am IST) start with live coverage on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2 and Star Sports HD2 in India and PTV Sports in Pakistan. The match can be watched via live streaming online in India HERE, while Pakistan viewers can catch the action live online HERE. Viewers in the UK can catch the action on Sky Sports 3, with the live streaming option available HERE. US viewers can live stream the game HERE, while South Africa viewers can go HERE.
Two of cricket's powerhouses begin their campaign with a high-voltage clash against each other, in a match that neither will want to lose.
India have lost both their opening warm-up matches of the ICC under-19 World Cup so far, but the defending champions will be keen to put those disappointments behind them and start the tournament, being held in Dubai, on a winning note.
"The performance of the squad in the last one year says a lot," India U-19 coach Bharat Arun said last week, prior to the team's departure to the UAE. "We have won all four series convincingly
"There is room for us to improve. We would still have to raise the bar. We made a few mistakes along the way. We want to be No. 1 as a fielding unit and we've been working on it.
"We [have] identified roles for each team member and set the processes to achieve those roles. We did a lot of team-building activities and most of the activities would help you even in a non-cricketing environment and it helps you trust the leader.
"We have been together for over a year. They see the other side of the player. We're going to enjoy playing together, being together, doing things together and we're going to carry this to the field and that was the focus of the camp."
Unmukt Chand came out as a star from the U-19 World Cup for India last time around, and this year the team does have a couple of familiar faces in the mould of Sanju Samson and Vijay Zol.
Pakistan, at the other end, are coming off an impressive warm-up win over Australia U-19, with their bowlers coming to the fore, but as is always the case, the team is littered with talents across the board.
Any India vs Pakistan match is a cracker of an event, and this game promises nothing less.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- Manchester United: Van Gaal Warns Stars That He Will Willingly Bench Them