Nokia Lumia 930: New Nokia Handset To Be Launched at 2014 Mobile World Congress Along with Nokia Lumia 630, 635 and Nokia X Android Phone?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 15, 2014 10:10 AM EST
Recent reports claim that device enthusiasts could meet the new Nokia Lumia handsets at the 2014 Mobile World Congress (MWC). Another mobile device source identified as @Nextleaks posted on Twitter about the possible arrival of the Nokia Lumia 930 smartphone along with the Nokia Lumia 630, 635 and Nokia X Android phone at the upcoming event.
On Wednesday, February 12, NextLeaks shared to his followes on Twitter the message that reads: "(April/2014) Windows 8.2 / Windows Phone 8.1 before Microsoft build WMC: HTC / Samsung / Nokia Lumia 630 / 635 / 930 / xxx / xxxx / Asha 4xx."
— NextLeaks (@NextLeaks) February 12, 2014
The Trusted Reviews report described the Nokia Lumia 930 smartphone as the descendant of the Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone handset with the highest specs. The Nokia Lumia 930 is reported to feature a 4.5-inch HD screen display with 1920x1080p resolution, a 2.2GHz quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM.
Other Nokia Lumia 930 features and specs leaked online include the 20MP camera, 2700mAh battery and 16GB of internal storage capacity that can be expanded through the available microSD card slot. According to the Ubergizmo report, the Finnish company also has plans of launching the Nokia Lumia 630 and its dual-SIM variant, the Nokia Lumia 635, at the 2014 MWC.
The Nokia Lumia 630, which is an upgrade to the mid-range Nokia Lumia 620, and the dual-SIM version Nokia Lumia 635 are both reported to sport a 4.3-inch WVGA screen display with 1.7GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 2000mAh battery, 8MP rear-facing camera and 8GB of internal storage capacity that can be expanded through the microSD card slot included.
The other Nokia devices expected to be seen at the 2014 Mobile World Congress are the Nokia Lumia Icon, the Nokia Lumia 1820 as well as the Nokia X or Nokia Normandy Android phone before the Nokia-Microsoft buyout gets finalized.
However, Nokia has not given any statement on the circulating reports about the devices to be officially unveiled at the event. The 2014 Mobile World Congress is scheduled to commence on February 24 until February 27 in Barcelona, Spain.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia Icon: Leaked Verizon Inventory Document Reveals Handset Launch Date Set on Feb. 20, Pre-orders Begin [VIDEO] - [READ]
Nokia Normandy/Nokia X: Budget Android Phone to be Launched in March as Member of the Nokia Asha Series? - [READ]
Nokia Lumia 1020: AT&T Offers Low Price of $49.99 For Windows Phone Handset - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia