iPhone 6 Video Released, New Concept and Specs Roundup: Why Users Should Wait for iPhone 6 Release
By Precious Silva | February 15, 2014 9:56 AM EST
The release of Apple's iPhone 6 has been keeping the market buzzing. More and more analysts, developers and designers are sharing their thoughts on what people can expect from Apple's next flagship phone. Concepts and leaks have also started surfacing. According to new video and details released, the newest iPhone 6 may sport a Retina display, an iPad mini-like design and without a home button. Is Apple iPhone 6 the smartphone game changer?
While concepts are not the company's actual plans, they also give a good idea on what people can expect. The concepts are based on leaks and predictions so they bear a certain value. According to OvalPicure designer Joseph Farahi, his iPhone 6 concept features a 5.1-inch display and a "Retina 2" screen. The display also has solar charging powers including yellow-red-green-blue pixels.
The device also sports a lighter and thinner design compared to the iPhone 5s. It comes with a 6.1mm profile and weighs only 100g. To make a thinner design possible, the concept chose a smaller headphone jack.
Other features included in the concept are 10MP primary camera with 4K and 500 fps video recordings modes. It also has a lighting 2 connector which charges and transfers data 10 times faster. The microphones and speakers appear to be bigger as well.
The concept may have listed a number of features that are still good to be true for a smartphone. However, recent reports can back up that Apple has been investing on its patents. The patents granted and applied for appear promising - the iPhone 6 will be a revolutionary device in its category.
There are also reports saying that Apple will release two versions: a 4.7-inch smarpthone and a 5-inch phablet. To see the concept video of Apple's iPhone 6, click this link. Techno Buffalo reportedly recently that Apple will be ditching the home button on the iPhone 6. The device will also follow a similar design framework to the iPad mini. There are also clarifications from Apple just yet. One good development is the news about Apple starting the production of sapphire materials. People will have to wait for confirmation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report