Bollywood Stars Attend Special Screening of 'Gunday' [PHOTOS]
February 15, 2014 2:05 AM EST
The Stars Studded At Special Screening Of 'Gunday' [PHOTOS]
The much-awaited Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor starrer "Gunday", which hit the screens on Friday, held a special screening last night at the Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai.
The screening witnessed the presence of several high-profile names in Bollywood, ranging from the film's cast and crew, to other major celebrities, such as Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone.
Imran Khan, Varun Dhawan, Malaika Arora Khan, Huma Qureshi, Shruti Hassan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Chunky Pandey, Anshula Kapoor and Vikramaditya Motwane were also part of the star-studded screening.
The action thriller 'Gunday' revolves around two orphanage friends, who start their lives as petty thieves and later get involved in the coal mafia. Apart from the lead stars, the film also stars Irrfan Khan in an important role.
'Gunday' has received positive response from the audiences and mixed reviews from critics. The film is expected to have a good opening today and is also expected to push out Salman Khan starrer 'Jai Ho' at the box office.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report