‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Daryl and Beth Romance: The Two are not Going to Date, Emily Kinney Thinks it is Dangerous to Date Beth (SPOILERS)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 15, 2014 12:40 AM EST
In the mid-season finale of "The Walking Dead" season 4, Beth Greene and Daryl Dixon left the prison together. Rumours had it that they might become an item. Also, they shared a moment in the season 4 premiere episode when Daryl consoled Beth after Zach, her boyfriend passed away. Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) stated that she wishes Beth gets to explore an adult relationship. However, she is not going to become Daryl Dixon's arm candy.
In an interview with TV Guide, Norman Reedus cleared that Daryl-Beth romance is not on the cards.
"It's a very unlikely duo," said Norman.
"They're getting to know each other on a different level, but not romantically. There are definitely lessons being taught in both directions," added Norman.
Norman and other cast members of the show talked to TV Guide as they shot the "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9.
Beth Greene was in high school when the zombie apocalypse happened, and she suffered a lot in the love department. Also, she tried to contemplate suicide. Beth saw her parents die in front of her. Beth also lost two boyfriends after walkers attacked and killed them.
So, dating Beth is like a "curse." Recently, Emily Kinney talked to nj.com about Beth's dating life.
In season 2, Beth's boyfriend, Jimmy was killed when the barn was overrun with loads of walkers. Recently, she opened up to Daryl Dixon about Zach who died during the Big Spot in the "The Walking Dead" season 4 premiere episode.
"People on the show have said to me, 'You shouldn't date Beth because you'll end up a zombie meal!" said Emily to nj.com.
It looks like things are not going smooth for the survivors. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9 was rather bleak.
"There are points in this half of the season that these characters actually do smile," said showrunner Scott Gimple, adding, "It isn't all sunshine and gumdrops, but there is a great deal of stuff that feels hopeful."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money