‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Daryl and Beth Romance: The Two are not Going to Date, Emily Kinney Thinks it is Dangerous to Date Beth (SPOILERS)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 15, 2014 12:40 AM EST
In the mid-season finale of "The Walking Dead" season 4, Beth Greene and Daryl Dixon left the prison together. Rumours had it that they might become an item. Also, they shared a moment in the season 4 premiere episode when Daryl consoled Beth after Zach, her boyfriend passed away. Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) stated that she wishes Beth gets to explore an adult relationship. However, she is not going to become Daryl Dixon's arm candy.
In an interview with TV Guide, Norman Reedus cleared that Daryl-Beth romance is not on the cards.
"It's a very unlikely duo," said Norman.
"They're getting to know each other on a different level, but not romantically. There are definitely lessons being taught in both directions," added Norman.
Norman and other cast members of the show talked to TV Guide as they shot the "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9.
Beth Greene was in high school when the zombie apocalypse happened, and she suffered a lot in the love department. Also, she tried to contemplate suicide. Beth saw her parents die in front of her. Beth also lost two boyfriends after walkers attacked and killed them.
So, dating Beth is like a "curse." Recently, Emily Kinney talked to nj.com about Beth's dating life.
In season 2, Beth's boyfriend, Jimmy was killed when the barn was overrun with loads of walkers. Recently, she opened up to Daryl Dixon about Zach who died during the Big Spot in the "The Walking Dead" season 4 premiere episode.
"People on the show have said to me, 'You shouldn't date Beth because you'll end up a zombie meal!" said Emily to nj.com.
It looks like things are not going smooth for the survivors. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9 was rather bleak.
"There are points in this half of the season that these characters actually do smile," said showrunner Scott Gimple, adding, "It isn't all sunshine and gumdrops, but there is a great deal of stuff that feels hopeful."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories