‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Daryl and Beth Romance: The Two are not Going to Date, Emily Kinney Thinks it is Dangerous to Date Beth (SPOILERS)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 15, 2014 12:40 AM EST
In the mid-season finale of "The Walking Dead" season 4, Beth Greene and Daryl Dixon left the prison together. Rumours had it that they might become an item. Also, they shared a moment in the season 4 premiere episode when Daryl consoled Beth after Zach, her boyfriend passed away. Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) stated that she wishes Beth gets to explore an adult relationship. However, she is not going to become Daryl Dixon's arm candy.
In an interview with TV Guide, Norman Reedus cleared that Daryl-Beth romance is not on the cards.
"It's a very unlikely duo," said Norman.
"They're getting to know each other on a different level, but not romantically. There are definitely lessons being taught in both directions," added Norman.
Norman and other cast members of the show talked to TV Guide as they shot the "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9.
Beth Greene was in high school when the zombie apocalypse happened, and she suffered a lot in the love department. Also, she tried to contemplate suicide. Beth saw her parents die in front of her. Beth also lost two boyfriends after walkers attacked and killed them.
So, dating Beth is like a "curse." Recently, Emily Kinney talked to nj.com about Beth's dating life.
In season 2, Beth's boyfriend, Jimmy was killed when the barn was overrun with loads of walkers. Recently, she opened up to Daryl Dixon about Zach who died during the Big Spot in the "The Walking Dead" season 4 premiere episode.
"People on the show have said to me, 'You shouldn't date Beth because you'll end up a zombie meal!" said Emily to nj.com.
It looks like things are not going smooth for the survivors. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9 was rather bleak.
"There are points in this half of the season that these characters actually do smile," said showrunner Scott Gimple, adding, "It isn't all sunshine and gumdrops, but there is a great deal of stuff that feels hopeful."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft