‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Daryl and Beth Romance: The Two are not Going to Date, Emily Kinney Thinks it is Dangerous to Date Beth (SPOILERS)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 15, 2014 12:40 AM EST
In the mid-season finale of "The Walking Dead" season 4, Beth Greene and Daryl Dixon left the prison together. Rumours had it that they might become an item. Also, they shared a moment in the season 4 premiere episode when Daryl consoled Beth after Zach, her boyfriend passed away. Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) stated that she wishes Beth gets to explore an adult relationship. However, she is not going to become Daryl Dixon's arm candy.
In an interview with TV Guide, Norman Reedus cleared that Daryl-Beth romance is not on the cards.
"It's a very unlikely duo," said Norman.
"They're getting to know each other on a different level, but not romantically. There are definitely lessons being taught in both directions," added Norman.
Norman and other cast members of the show talked to TV Guide as they shot the "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9.
Beth Greene was in high school when the zombie apocalypse happened, and she suffered a lot in the love department. Also, she tried to contemplate suicide. Beth saw her parents die in front of her. Beth also lost two boyfriends after walkers attacked and killed them.
So, dating Beth is like a "curse." Recently, Emily Kinney talked to nj.com about Beth's dating life.
In season 2, Beth's boyfriend, Jimmy was killed when the barn was overrun with loads of walkers. Recently, she opened up to Daryl Dixon about Zach who died during the Big Spot in the "The Walking Dead" season 4 premiere episode.
"People on the show have said to me, 'You shouldn't date Beth because you'll end up a zombie meal!" said Emily to nj.com.
It looks like things are not going smooth for the survivors. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9 was rather bleak.
"There are points in this half of the season that these characters actually do smile," said showrunner Scott Gimple, adding, "It isn't all sunshine and gumdrops, but there is a great deal of stuff that feels hopeful."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon