‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Daryl and Beth Romance: The Two are not Going to Date, Emily Kinney Thinks it is Dangerous to Date Beth (SPOILERS)
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 15, 2014 12:40 AM EST
In the mid-season finale of "The Walking Dead" season 4, Beth Greene and Daryl Dixon left the prison together. Rumours had it that they might become an item. Also, they shared a moment in the season 4 premiere episode when Daryl consoled Beth after Zach, her boyfriend passed away. Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) stated that she wishes Beth gets to explore an adult relationship. However, she is not going to become Daryl Dixon's arm candy.
In an interview with TV Guide, Norman Reedus cleared that Daryl-Beth romance is not on the cards.
"It's a very unlikely duo," said Norman.
"They're getting to know each other on a different level, but not romantically. There are definitely lessons being taught in both directions," added Norman.
Norman and other cast members of the show talked to TV Guide as they shot the "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9.
Beth Greene was in high school when the zombie apocalypse happened, and she suffered a lot in the love department. Also, she tried to contemplate suicide. Beth saw her parents die in front of her. Beth also lost two boyfriends after walkers attacked and killed them.
So, dating Beth is like a "curse." Recently, Emily Kinney talked to nj.com about Beth's dating life.
In season 2, Beth's boyfriend, Jimmy was killed when the barn was overrun with loads of walkers. Recently, she opened up to Daryl Dixon about Zach who died during the Big Spot in the "The Walking Dead" season 4 premiere episode.
"People on the show have said to me, 'You shouldn't date Beth because you'll end up a zombie meal!" said Emily to nj.com.
It looks like things are not going smooth for the survivors. "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 9 was rather bleak.
"There are points in this half of the season that these characters actually do smile," said showrunner Scott Gimple, adding, "It isn't all sunshine and gumdrops, but there is a great deal of stuff that feels hopeful."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 airs Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored