‘True Blood’: Amelia Rose Blaire Talks about Season 7, Unconfirmed Premiere Date [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 15, 2014 12:40 AM EST
HBO hit series "True Blood" will return for its final season with the premiere episode called "Jesus Gonna Be Here." Recently, some entertainment portals reported that a quick Google Search indicates that "True Blood" Season 7 will premiere on June 15, 2014. HBO, however, has not confirmed the date, or announced any date.
It was reported in August 2013 that Amelia Rose Blaire, who plays Willa Burrell, has been promoted as series regular for the final season. The actress recently talked about the upcoming season in an interview with Gobal Dispatch radio. Blaire said: "At the end of Season 6, Willa didn't really have anyone left," as her father has been killed and Eric and Pam have left. Blaire revealed that "Tara is her [Willa] main anchor ... she is teaching her how to be a vampire." In the final season, everything is kind of coming together, according to Blaire.
The leaked cheat sheets have revealed that the premiere episode of "True Blood" Season 7 will introduce a number of new characters. Also, "Jesus Gonna Be Here" will feature multiple-flashbacks, which will show Sookie and Tara as ten-year-olds.
According to the Cheat Sheet: "[YOUNG TARA] Tara (Rutina Wesley) at age 10, African American, she's seen in flashback having a nice moment with her friend, Young Sookie...CO-STAR
[YOUNG SOOKIE] Sookie (Anna Paquin) at age 10, Caucasian, she's seen in flashback having a nice moment with her friend Tara...CO-STAR"
In one of the flashbacks, Bill's wife and daughter will also make an appearance. In the second episode, a beautiful French woman, called Sylvia, will be introduced as Eric's potential love interest. One can expect to see some hot, steamy scenes between the two. The cast and crew of "True Blood" began filming the final season, which consists of ten episodes, in the first week of January. For the final season, the writing team is going back to the original theme of vampire-man relationship. Angela Robinson has written "Jesus Gonna Be Here."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date