Three LPG Cylinders Explode Simultaneously In Different Parts of Delhi
By Gopi Chandra Kharel | February 14, 2014 8:00 PM EST
Confusing residents and authorities, three LPG cylinders reportedly exploded simultaneously in different parts of the national capital on Friday.
A man walks past gas cylinders loaded on a cart in Mumbai (Representational Picture, Reuters)
The deadly blasts took place in Sarai Kale Khan, Pitampura and Matiyala Road, reported India Today.
Other reports suggest that firefighters have been rushed to the spots and the blazes have now been brought under control. While authorities are not clear yet on the number of injured, no casualities have been reported as of now. Witnesses have, however, said that three people have been injured.
There are also unconfirmed reports that have stemmed from speculations that the blasts, which occurred almost simultaneously across the city, may have been a well orchestrated or co-ordinated incident.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Surge in UFO Sightings in Queensland Observed; Gold Coast 'Hot Spot' of UFO Encounters
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leak Raises Doubts on Apple's iCloud; How to Secure Apple ID
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones