Nothing spells love like having your loved ones name branded in your skin. Getting inked is one way of showing your love as it spells permanency, until you have it removed in your local cosmetic clinic though. Several celebrities have also tattooed the names of their significant others, but the problem is when they go on separate ways, according to Teen.com.
Some of the celebrities who are now getting laser treatment or may be thinking of getting laser treatment to remove the names of their exes include:
- Heidi Klum - The German-American model her ex-husband's Seal's name on her arm during their fourth wedding anniversary but ended up in a divorce in 2012. Since then, the model has started with her tattoo removal and is now barely visible.
- Johnny Depp - The relationship between Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder didn't last long and the tattoo that once was "Winona Forever" turned into "Wino Forever." Fans didn't really get why he made it that way.
- Angelina Jolie - She the name of Billy Bob tattooed on her left shoulder but the marriage between the two that started in 2000 had ended in 2003. Now she had the tattoo removed and covered by the birth places of her children and Brad's.
- Denise Richards - The name Charlie for Charlie Sheen used was used to found at her left ankle but when they got divorced it was replaced by a fairy - a colorful fairy.
- Russell Brand - He married Katy Perry last October 2013 and had identical Sanskrit tattoos inscribed inside of their right arm. He had the tattoo removed during their very intense divorce. Katy Perry, on the other hand, didn't get the tattoo removed.
- Eva Langoria - The star was once married to Tony Parker and their wedding date was July 7, 2007 or 07/07/07 and she had this tattooed on her wrist. However, the two didn't last too long and didn't even reach seven years as the pair eventually split in 2010.
- Alex Pettyfer - The "Beastly" star had the name of Emma Roberts inked on his ring finger but had it removed after they have gone separate ways. However, he did have another tattoo of another actress Diana Argon. Sadly that relationship also didn't last.
To contact the editor, e-mail: