‘The Blacklist’ Spoilers: Jolene’s Mystery to be Revealed
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 14, 2014 7:26 PM EST
"The Blacklist" returns after the Olympics, with Episode 14, titled "Madeline Prat." This episode will feature Jennifer Ehle as a "formidable" businesswoman, Madeline Prat, who has a past history with Red. Madeline Prat is the new name that Red discloses to the FBI from his blacklist.
In episode 13 of "The Blacklist," Jolene/Lucy Brooks was introduced as a substitute teacher. As a result of incessant issues cropping-up in Tom and Liz's relationship, Tom is getting emotionally close to Jolene. TV Guide's report has hinted that Jolene has a link to one of the blacklist men introduced in the previous episodes.
As reported earlier, Lance Reddick has been roped-in to guest star as one of Red's assets. He is called the "Cowboy." According to TV Guide, Jolene is the assignment that Red gives this asset in the upcoming episode. The report says that Jolene mystery will no longer be a secret. The assignment will throw-up shocking results, which will shock Red, according to TV Guide.
"The Blacklist" is full of mysteries and secrets. The mystery-secret box of "The Blacklist" may explode if some these mysteries/secrets are not revealed. The list of mystery starts with why Red picked Liz and no else when he surrendered himself to FBI. There seems to be a connection between the two, but what is that connection. Red murdered Liz's foster father when the latter decided to tell the truth to Liz. Red has told Liz a couple of times that he is not her father, but he can do anything to protect her. There is mystery surrounding what happened to Red's family and why Red became a criminal. There is mystery attached to Liz's past and Agent Ressler's, as well. Plus, there is a big question mark about Tom's real identity.
The list is a never ending one, and Jolene's revelation will thankfully gives the viewers a respite from wondering about all the mysteries, trying to figure out who is related to who, who is fake, who can be trusted, and who cannot be, and what is a character's real motive.
The episode 15, "The Judge" will feature veteran actress Dianne Wiest. Her character will be heading an organisation, Amnesty United, that is against death penalty.
The Episode 14 is scheduled to air on Feb. 24, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate