'The Originals' Spoilers: Actor Sebastian Roché to Appear as Original Vampire, Hunter and Klaus' Stepfather Mikael in Episode 15 ‘Le Grand Guignol’
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 14, 2014 6:27 PM EST
Some fans who wish to see Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) vampire hunter stepfather Mikael in "The Originals" are in luck for the synopsis for upcoming Episode 15 hints on the return of the character. In CW's released synopsis, actor Sebastian Roché, who portrays Mikael, will be making an appearance through a series of flashbacks in "The Originals" Season 1, Episode 15 titled "Le Grand Guignol."
The released synopsis for "The Originals" Episode 15 in the KSite TV reads: "A NIGHT AT THE OPERA - In a series of flashbacks to 1919, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) opens up to Cami (Leah Pipes) and reveals details of the devastating secret Rebekah (Claire Holt) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) were trying to keep from him. Elijah (Daniel Gillies) forms an unlikely alliance with Monique (guest star Yasmine Al Bustami) and asks for her help in locating Sabine (guest star Shannon Kane.) Elsewhere, Thierry (guest star Callard Harris) is reluctant to get involved when Marcel and Rebekah approach him with a plan to take down the witches. Meanwhile, in the bayou, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) is at her wits' end and holds Sabine hostage in an attempt to get information that will reverse the curse on Phoebe's werewolf clan."
According to the Wet Paint spoiler report, the IMDB page of Sebastian Roché confirms the appearance of the French actor in the CW spin-off series' Episode 15 as well as Episode 16. It looks like viewers will finally find out what really went down from the plot that Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) came up with to drive Klaus away in order for their romantic relationship to continue.
Mikael's appearance in the show may be in flashback forms but it is still exciting to watch episodes to see any confrontation or story twists that involve the Mikaelson family members. "The Originals" is scheduled to return from its hiatus due to the Olympics on Tuesday night, February 25, at 8 pm ET on the CW network with Episode 14 titled "Long Way Back From Hell."
"The Originals" Episode 15 "Le Grand Guignol" is scheduled to air on March 4, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
Daniella Pineda: Killed Off 'The Originals' Actress Portraying Witch Sophie Deveraux Moves On with a New TV Role in NBC's Pilot Drama 'Odyssey' - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Klaus and Rebekah in Danger, Can Elijah Save His Siblings? Watch Promo Video For Upcoming Episode 14 'Long Way Back From Hell' - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: Actress Shannon Kane Hints Celeste's Plan Targets Elijah and Hayley, More Sneak Peek Videos Released for Episode 13 'Crescent City' [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales