Beyonce And President Obama Alleged Affair : Michelle Obama Being Not Cheated, Ball Gown Appearance Rests The Rumors?
By Sonalee singh | February 14, 2014 6:26 PM EST
Michelle Obama stunned in a Carolina Herrera Gown at the recent stage dinner honoring French President Francois Hollande. The first lady looked ravishing in the oversized ball gown and her look was indeed a fresh departure from A line dresses and straight fitting gowns.
First lady Michelle Obama smiles while attending the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington February 6, 2014
It seems the Venezuelan designer is Obama's favorite as on many state dinners she has worn her creations. But most of the times she chooses more revealing and body hugging ensembles.
In 2012, for the state dinner with British Prime minister and his wife, Michele Obama opted for a low neckline look, wearing a blue Marchesa gown and in 2010 for in the honor of Mexican president, Obama donned a Peter Soronen design with a single strap over one shoulder.
The Herrera dresses worn by Ms Obama costs around $12000 and the according to Nydailynews the designer said that she made this dress in her New York shop.
Michelle Obama's looked happy and contented while attending dinner with President Obama and the French president. It didn't look like she was perturbed by the recent Obama and Beyoncé alleged affair rumors.
There is a buzz that Michelle Obama and President Obama are going through a marital discord and if the French photographer Pascal Rostain claims are to be believed than something could be brewing between Beyonce and Obama.
"First, there are still or television images of the Obama couple becoming a little distant. It is legitimate to ask questions. We found the same thing, always through images, between [French President] Hollande and [his partner Valerie Trierweiler]. Afterwards, there was the rumor. Same for Obama and Beyonce, for example. Just because it's a rumor doesn't mean that one should not go in the field to check. We should not forget Marilyn [Monroe] or Monica Lewinsky," Pascal was quoted in La Figaro.
Well it seems, Michelle Obama contentment while attending the state dinner has put rest to all such rumors. Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3