‘The Following’ Season 2 Episode 5 Spoilers: A Dangerous Game of Cat and Mouse [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 14, 2014 5:50 PM EST
Fox's psychological thriller, "The Following," is not taking an Olympic break and returns on Monday, February 17, 2014, with Episode 5 of Season 2. The episode is titled "Reflection." It will feature a dangerous game of cat and mouse.
In the previous episode 4, "Family Affair," of "The Following," Joe got introduced to Lily Gray. Emma finally met Joe, and had an emotional breakdown. In the upcoming episode, Joe will make himself accustomed to the new dwelling and the new people [Lily's home and family]. The synopsis of "Reflection" hints at Emma getting suspicious about Lily and her twin sons, realising she is in dangerous company.
The preview of "Reflection" provides a glimpse of Joe -- clean-shaven -- asking Lily who is she. The preview caption says, "the mastermind has come home," while Emma can be seen saying "they're crazy ... all crazy." Joe also hints at a plan.
Talking about her Lily Gray's character twist, Connie Nielsen said to The Hollywood Reporter [THR]: "She's definitely [Lily] not what she seems. I'm not a diagnoser but I would put her firmly in the psychopathic spectrum."
The synopsis also reveals that Max and her uncle Ryan will arrest a suspect. This suspect must be Giselle. In "Family Affair," Giselle had killed David on Lily's order. Showing her combat-skills, she managed to stop Max and Ryan from following, or arresting her. Despite having a gun in his hand, Ryan could only watch her escape in a train. However, Max, too, managed to board the same train, not letting Giselle out of her sight. However, it seems complications will arise, which will ignite a dangerous game of cat and mouse.
In her interview with THR, Nielsen also hinted at "mother-son relationship" issues cropping-up and addressed in the upcoming episodes. She said: "We're talking Oedipal."
The Official Synopsis of "The Following" Season 2 Episode 5, "Reflection,": "In an attempt to learn new information, Ryan and Max capture a suspect. But complications lead to a game of dangerous cat and mouse. Also, Joe grows accustomed to his surroundings and establishes a plan of his own, while Emma realizes she is in dangerous company."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan