Top 12 Facts About New Twerk Queen: 11-Year-old 'Shush Up" Music Video Singer Alison Gold [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | February 14, 2014 5:20 PM EST
American child singer Alison Gold is recently in news for doing an overtly sexual and inappropriate music video "Shush Up." She is just 11 and is already competing with Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga in terms of nudity and racy dance moves. Her video has upset so many people around the world that it was finally removed from YouTube too! Let's find out more about her.
1. "Shush Up" is not Alison's first music video. The 11-year-old girl has also done "Chinese Food" and "ABCDEFGH." The music videos of these two songs are also equally disturbing.
2. Alison was born on May 9, 2002 in Fairfax, Virginia. She now lives in Los Angeles.
4. YouTube reportedly got complaints from people about Alison's video "Shush Up" and decided to remove it.
5. The song "Shush Up" is written by controversial musician Patrice Wilson who wrote it in December 2013 in Ireland. It has semi-naked girls, twerking dance moves, execution, child-pregnancy, strip dancing and suicide, which is being called "art" by the director of the video Wilson.
6. Alison's racy song "Shush Up" was not planned from the beginning but was chosen by her parents themselves. The director had a choice to do a remake of a Bobby Brown song but ended up with this racy music instead.
7. "Shush Up" took entire one month to shoot.
8. "Shush Up" was intended to be shot by Alison's mother first, says a press releases by the production company. "As we were developing the concept and direction for Alison's 4th video, the idea to create something older and edgier initially started with Alison's mother. Ultimately, we were asked to develop something that showcased her acting, dancing, singing, and artistic talents. This is how "Shush Up" came to fruition," says the release.
9. Alison loves to eat sushi.
10. Alison Gold is called the "next Miley Cyrus" because of her vulgar dance moves and nudity.
11. "I love Chinese food. You know that it's true. I love fried rice, I love noodles, I love chow mein, chow m-m-m-m-mein," this is how the lyrics of the song "Shush Up" go.
12. Alison's other song "ABCDEFGH" talks about getting drunk and has equally explicit lyrics.
Check out more about Alison and her "Shush Up" video here. Check out her other two previous music videos below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013