Top 12 Facts About New Twerk Queen: 11-Year-old 'Shush Up" Music Video Singer Alison Gold [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | February 14, 2014 5:20 PM EST
American child singer Alison Gold is recently in news for doing an overtly sexual and inappropriate music video "Shush Up." She is just 11 and is already competing with Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga in terms of nudity and racy dance moves. Her video has upset so many people around the world that it was finally removed from YouTube too! Let's find out more about her.
1. "Shush Up" is not Alison's first music video. The 11-year-old girl has also done "Chinese Food" and "ABCDEFGH." The music videos of these two songs are also equally disturbing.
2. Alison was born on May 9, 2002 in Fairfax, Virginia. She now lives in Los Angeles.
4. YouTube reportedly got complaints from people about Alison's video "Shush Up" and decided to remove it.
5. The song "Shush Up" is written by controversial musician Patrice Wilson who wrote it in December 2013 in Ireland. It has semi-naked girls, twerking dance moves, execution, child-pregnancy, strip dancing and suicide, which is being called "art" by the director of the video Wilson.
6. Alison's racy song "Shush Up" was not planned from the beginning but was chosen by her parents themselves. The director had a choice to do a remake of a Bobby Brown song but ended up with this racy music instead.
7. "Shush Up" took entire one month to shoot.
8. "Shush Up" was intended to be shot by Alison's mother first, says a press releases by the production company. "As we were developing the concept and direction for Alison's 4th video, the idea to create something older and edgier initially started with Alison's mother. Ultimately, we were asked to develop something that showcased her acting, dancing, singing, and artistic talents. This is how "Shush Up" came to fruition," says the release.
9. Alison loves to eat sushi.
10. Alison Gold is called the "next Miley Cyrus" because of her vulgar dance moves and nudity.
11. "I love Chinese food. You know that it's true. I love fried rice, I love noodles, I love chow mein, chow m-m-m-m-mein," this is how the lyrics of the song "Shush Up" go.
12. Alison's other song "ABCDEFGH" talks about getting drunk and has equally explicit lyrics.
Check out more about Alison and her "Shush Up" video here. Check out her other two previous music videos below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales