Top 12 Facts About New Twerk Queen: 11-Year-old 'Shush Up" Music Video Singer Alison Gold [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | February 14, 2014 5:20 PM EST
American child singer Alison Gold is recently in news for doing an overtly sexual and inappropriate music video "Shush Up." She is just 11 and is already competing with Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga in terms of nudity and racy dance moves. Her video has upset so many people around the world that it was finally removed from YouTube too! Let's find out more about her.
1. "Shush Up" is not Alison's first music video. The 11-year-old girl has also done "Chinese Food" and "ABCDEFGH." The music videos of these two songs are also equally disturbing.
2. Alison was born on May 9, 2002 in Fairfax, Virginia. She now lives in Los Angeles.
4. YouTube reportedly got complaints from people about Alison's video "Shush Up" and decided to remove it.
5. The song "Shush Up" is written by controversial musician Patrice Wilson who wrote it in December 2013 in Ireland. It has semi-naked girls, twerking dance moves, execution, child-pregnancy, strip dancing and suicide, which is being called "art" by the director of the video Wilson.
6. Alison's racy song "Shush Up" was not planned from the beginning but was chosen by her parents themselves. The director had a choice to do a remake of a Bobby Brown song but ended up with this racy music instead.
7. "Shush Up" took entire one month to shoot.
8. "Shush Up" was intended to be shot by Alison's mother first, says a press releases by the production company. "As we were developing the concept and direction for Alison's 4th video, the idea to create something older and edgier initially started with Alison's mother. Ultimately, we were asked to develop something that showcased her acting, dancing, singing, and artistic talents. This is how "Shush Up" came to fruition," says the release.
9. Alison loves to eat sushi.
10. Alison Gold is called the "next Miley Cyrus" because of her vulgar dance moves and nudity.
11. "I love Chinese food. You know that it's true. I love fried rice, I love noodles, I love chow mein, chow m-m-m-m-mein," this is how the lyrics of the song "Shush Up" go.
12. Alison's other song "ABCDEFGH" talks about getting drunk and has equally explicit lyrics.
Check out more about Alison and her "Shush Up" video here. Check out her other two previous music videos below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown