Top 12 Facts About New Twerk Queen: 11-Year-old 'Shush Up" Music Video Singer Alison Gold [VIDEOS]
By nidhi tewari | February 14, 2014 5:20 PM EST
American child singer Alison Gold is recently in news for doing an overtly sexual and inappropriate music video "Shush Up." She is just 11 and is already competing with Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga in terms of nudity and racy dance moves. Her video has upset so many people around the world that it was finally removed from YouTube too! Let's find out more about her.
1. "Shush Up" is not Alison's first music video. The 11-year-old girl has also done "Chinese Food" and "ABCDEFGH." The music videos of these two songs are also equally disturbing.
2. Alison was born on May 9, 2002 in Fairfax, Virginia. She now lives in Los Angeles.
4. YouTube reportedly got complaints from people about Alison's video "Shush Up" and decided to remove it.
5. The song "Shush Up" is written by controversial musician Patrice Wilson who wrote it in December 2013 in Ireland. It has semi-naked girls, twerking dance moves, execution, child-pregnancy, strip dancing and suicide, which is being called "art" by the director of the video Wilson.
6. Alison's racy song "Shush Up" was not planned from the beginning but was chosen by her parents themselves. The director had a choice to do a remake of a Bobby Brown song but ended up with this racy music instead.
7. "Shush Up" took entire one month to shoot.
8. "Shush Up" was intended to be shot by Alison's mother first, says a press releases by the production company. "As we were developing the concept and direction for Alison's 4th video, the idea to create something older and edgier initially started with Alison's mother. Ultimately, we were asked to develop something that showcased her acting, dancing, singing, and artistic talents. This is how "Shush Up" came to fruition," says the release.
9. Alison loves to eat sushi.
10. Alison Gold is called the "next Miley Cyrus" because of her vulgar dance moves and nudity.
11. "I love Chinese food. You know that it's true. I love fried rice, I love noodles, I love chow mein, chow m-m-m-m-mein," this is how the lyrics of the song "Shush Up" go.
12. Alison's other song "ABCDEFGH" talks about getting drunk and has equally explicit lyrics.
Check out more about Alison and her "Shush Up" video here. Check out her other two previous music videos below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast