Khloe Kardashian Hangs Out With The Game Because She’s Only Reportedly Missing Matt Kemp
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 14, 2014 4:20 PM EST
What is a good way to kill someone else's loneliness? For Khloe Kardashian, the answer is partying in the club and spending some good time with her friends.
On Feb. 7, Khloe was spotted with American rapper The Game at a nightclub in Hollywood. There were some twerking, dirty dancing and some grinding which sparked the rumour that the duo might be seeing each other. However, a source close to Khloe told Hollywood Life that their recent outing was nothing more but just good times with good old friends.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian News: After Everything that Lamar Put Khloe Through, She Wants to Make Sure She Never Gets Cheated Again
What is more? Another source revealed to Showbiz Spy the real reason why Khloe was seen out with The Game.
"She's a little lonely now that Matt's back in spring training so she's been hanging out with Game, in a friendly type of way, and having a lot of fun," said the source.
Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar Odom in December. She has frolicked charmingly in the television and newspapers to be perceived as the victim during her entire marriage dilemmas and divorce story. However, it seems like she has really moved on many months ago. It is really the best that she could do instead of just mope around and bawl like a baby. Like the saying goes, there is no use crying over spilled milk. If she knew that her marriage with Lamar isn't going to work out right, then why let herself suffer?
She may have already moved on, but that doesn't mean that she has healed completely. In fact, she once revealed that she truly loved Lamar and never regret marrying him.
Maybe Khloe's club getaway with The Game was part of her Valentine's Day plans. She once told Hollywood Life that she was planning to spend quality time with friends and family on Heart's day.
"For Valentine's Day, she wants to be with her family and close friends," according to a source.
"Valentine's for her is about love, not necessarily romantic love."
Kudos to Khloe who moves on with her life and tries to cope the best way that she can with the aftermath of divorce, just trekking away from the agony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia