Khloe Kardashian Hangs Out With The Game Because She’s Only Reportedly Missing Matt Kemp
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 14, 2014 4:20 PM EST
What is a good way to kill someone else's loneliness? For Khloe Kardashian, the answer is partying in the club and spending some good time with her friends.
On Feb. 7, Khloe was spotted with American rapper The Game at a nightclub in Hollywood. There were some twerking, dirty dancing and some grinding which sparked the rumour that the duo might be seeing each other. However, a source close to Khloe told Hollywood Life that their recent outing was nothing more but just good times with good old friends.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian News: After Everything that Lamar Put Khloe Through, She Wants to Make Sure She Never Gets Cheated Again
What is more? Another source revealed to Showbiz Spy the real reason why Khloe was seen out with The Game.
"She's a little lonely now that Matt's back in spring training so she's been hanging out with Game, in a friendly type of way, and having a lot of fun," said the source.
Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar Odom in December. She has frolicked charmingly in the television and newspapers to be perceived as the victim during her entire marriage dilemmas and divorce story. However, it seems like she has really moved on many months ago. It is really the best that she could do instead of just mope around and bawl like a baby. Like the saying goes, there is no use crying over spilled milk. If she knew that her marriage with Lamar isn't going to work out right, then why let herself suffer?
She may have already moved on, but that doesn't mean that she has healed completely. In fact, she once revealed that she truly loved Lamar and never regret marrying him.
Maybe Khloe's club getaway with The Game was part of her Valentine's Day plans. She once told Hollywood Life that she was planning to spend quality time with friends and family on Heart's day.
"For Valentine's Day, she wants to be with her family and close friends," according to a source.
"Valentine's for her is about love, not necessarily romantic love."
Kudos to Khloe who moves on with her life and tries to cope the best way that she can with the aftermath of divorce, just trekking away from the agony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal Blows Out Novak Djokovic as Top Contender For US Open Series – Tennis TV Poll
- Roger Federer Brings Danger To Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal at US Open
- Rugby Sevens Semis & Finals Live Stream, Schedule & Results – Commonwealth Games 2014
- Serena Williams Makes History; Among Most Dominant World's No.1 in History
- A Beautiful Distraction: 5 Things You Need to Know About Sabina Altynbekova
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide