Khloe Kardashian Hangs Out With The Game Because She’s Only Reportedly Missing Matt Kemp
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 14, 2014 4:20 PM EST
What is a good way to kill someone else's loneliness? For Khloe Kardashian, the answer is partying in the club and spending some good time with her friends.
On Feb. 7, Khloe was spotted with American rapper The Game at a nightclub in Hollywood. There were some twerking, dirty dancing and some grinding which sparked the rumour that the duo might be seeing each other. However, a source close to Khloe told Hollywood Life that their recent outing was nothing more but just good times with good old friends.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian News: After Everything that Lamar Put Khloe Through, She Wants to Make Sure She Never Gets Cheated Again
What is more? Another source revealed to Showbiz Spy the real reason why Khloe was seen out with The Game.
"She's a little lonely now that Matt's back in spring training so she's been hanging out with Game, in a friendly type of way, and having a lot of fun," said the source.
Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar Odom in December. She has frolicked charmingly in the television and newspapers to be perceived as the victim during her entire marriage dilemmas and divorce story. However, it seems like she has really moved on many months ago. It is really the best that she could do instead of just mope around and bawl like a baby. Like the saying goes, there is no use crying over spilled milk. If she knew that her marriage with Lamar isn't going to work out right, then why let herself suffer?
She may have already moved on, but that doesn't mean that she has healed completely. In fact, she once revealed that she truly loved Lamar and never regret marrying him.
Maybe Khloe's club getaway with The Game was part of her Valentine's Day plans. She once told Hollywood Life that she was planning to spend quality time with friends and family on Heart's day.
"For Valentine's Day, she wants to be with her family and close friends," according to a source.
"Valentine's for her is about love, not necessarily romantic love."
Kudos to Khloe who moves on with her life and tries to cope the best way that she can with the aftermath of divorce, just trekking away from the agony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million