Khloe Kardashian Hangs Out With The Game Because She’s Only Reportedly Missing Matt Kemp
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 14, 2014 4:20 PM EST
What is a good way to kill someone else's loneliness? For Khloe Kardashian, the answer is partying in the club and spending some good time with her friends.
On Feb. 7, Khloe was spotted with American rapper The Game at a nightclub in Hollywood. There were some twerking, dirty dancing and some grinding which sparked the rumour that the duo might be seeing each other. However, a source close to Khloe told Hollywood Life that their recent outing was nothing more but just good times with good old friends.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian News: After Everything that Lamar Put Khloe Through, She Wants to Make Sure She Never Gets Cheated Again
What is more? Another source revealed to Showbiz Spy the real reason why Khloe was seen out with The Game.
"She's a little lonely now that Matt's back in spring training so she's been hanging out with Game, in a friendly type of way, and having a lot of fun," said the source.
Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar Odom in December. She has frolicked charmingly in the television and newspapers to be perceived as the victim during her entire marriage dilemmas and divorce story. However, it seems like she has really moved on many months ago. It is really the best that she could do instead of just mope around and bawl like a baby. Like the saying goes, there is no use crying over spilled milk. If she knew that her marriage with Lamar isn't going to work out right, then why let herself suffer?
She may have already moved on, but that doesn't mean that she has healed completely. In fact, she once revealed that she truly loved Lamar and never regret marrying him.
Maybe Khloe's club getaway with The Game was part of her Valentine's Day plans. She once told Hollywood Life that she was planning to spend quality time with friends and family on Heart's day.
"For Valentine's Day, she wants to be with her family and close friends," according to a source.
"Valentine's for her is about love, not necessarily romantic love."
Kudos to Khloe who moves on with her life and tries to cope the best way that she can with the aftermath of divorce, just trekking away from the agony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues