Khloe Kardashian Hangs Out With The Game Because She’s Only Reportedly Missing Matt Kemp
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 14, 2014 4:20 PM EST
What is a good way to kill someone else's loneliness? For Khloe Kardashian, the answer is partying in the club and spending some good time with her friends.
On Feb. 7, Khloe was spotted with American rapper The Game at a nightclub in Hollywood. There were some twerking, dirty dancing and some grinding which sparked the rumour that the duo might be seeing each other. However, a source close to Khloe told Hollywood Life that their recent outing was nothing more but just good times with good old friends.
Actress Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian News: After Everything that Lamar Put Khloe Through, She Wants to Make Sure She Never Gets Cheated Again
What is more? Another source revealed to Showbiz Spy the real reason why Khloe was seen out with The Game.
"She's a little lonely now that Matt's back in spring training so she's been hanging out with Game, in a friendly type of way, and having a lot of fun," said the source.
Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar Odom in December. She has frolicked charmingly in the television and newspapers to be perceived as the victim during her entire marriage dilemmas and divorce story. However, it seems like she has really moved on many months ago. It is really the best that she could do instead of just mope around and bawl like a baby. Like the saying goes, there is no use crying over spilled milk. If she knew that her marriage with Lamar isn't going to work out right, then why let herself suffer?
She may have already moved on, but that doesn't mean that she has healed completely. In fact, she once revealed that she truly loved Lamar and never regret marrying him.
Maybe Khloe's club getaway with The Game was part of her Valentine's Day plans. She once told Hollywood Life that she was planning to spend quality time with friends and family on Heart's day.
"For Valentine's Day, she wants to be with her family and close friends," according to a source.
"Valentine's for her is about love, not necessarily romantic love."
Kudos to Khloe who moves on with her life and tries to cope the best way that she can with the aftermath of divorce, just trekking away from the agony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People