Top 5 Romantic Ways To Propose On Valentine's Day
By jaskiran kaur | February 14, 2014 4:06 PM EST
If you plan to take things ahead in your relationship, then Valentine's Day is a perfect occasion. Proposing in the most romantic day is a great idea but you have to plan well to make it memorable.
Although nothing can match up your feelings, a well-thought proposal with some creativity will give your loved-one a time to savor forever. If you plan to propose on Heart's Day, here are some ideas to consider:
Top 5 Ideas When Proposing On Valentine's Day
1. Relive the First Date: If your first date was a perfect one, then here is your chance to relive the memories all over again with your valentine. In case it was not a perfect date, this is the chance to recreate your first date and show her that you remember every detail of the day. Remember to do early reservations if it's a fine-dining date.
2. A Fun Proposal: Proposals can become a serious affair with all the emotions pouring in. Why not surprise her with a proposal when she least expects it. One of the best ways to propose is through a treasure hunt kind of game. Set up a game with clues and locations and end it with the question. This will definitely surprise her and will sweep off your love off in her feet.
3. In Front Of A Crowd: Many couples go out for dinner or watch a movie on Valentine's Day. Make arrangements where you are plan to take her. Managers of the restaurant or movie theater may assist you in setting up the right ambiance. If you are in a movie theater, you can ask the manager if you could propose in the interval on stage with romantic music in the background. If you are in a restaurant, you can ask the orchestra to play the right song from the moment you go down on your knee and pop the question.
4. Have Your Proposal Aired: A Valentine's Day is a perfect day to get your romantic proposal aired. Local radio stations, TV channels and newspapers are usually looking for a romantic ad on their Valentine's Day-themed program. Prepare your script and flatter them with this bold yet original way of a romantic proposal.
5. Say It When the Sun sets: Sunsets provide a very romantic background to the proposal. Take her to a place where you can enjoy the sunset in a peaceful manner and pop the question during sunset. The nature will only add to the spirit of romance.
Some of the other romantic ways to propose to your valentine on Valentine's Day include hiring a skywriter. For a skywriting proposal, you must ensure that it is a clear day so that your message can be read by your valentine. Also, if she would like it, then you may ask for her hand in front of the family during a family dinner date. You can also plan a romantic getaway to a romantic destination where you will find several occasions and appropriate environment to propose to your valentine and ask the ultimate question.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Baby Corpses Found in Storage Locker in Canada
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- ISIS Taking U.S.-Airdropped Weapons An 'Embarrassment'; Another Yazidi Massacre Looming [VIDEO]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier