Valentine’s Day 2014: Tips to Get Ready for the Ultimate Love Day Date for Men
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 14, 2014 3:59 PM EST
Finally, you have a date on Valentine's Day. Remember you don't have to succumb to the pressure but play all cool. Getting ready for the Valentine's Day date can be quite taxing, even for men. What are you going to wear on the day? Read these tips and woo her on the date.
How to Get Ready for the Valentine's Day Date: Tips for the Guys
1. Impress her with Fragrance: According to a post on Men's Health, wearing fragrant leather is a great way to woo the girl.
"Women have a better sense of smell than men do, and it's even sharper in the middle of their menstrual cycle, when estrogen levels peak and women are more likely to be deciding whether a man's attractive," said Helen Fisher, professor of anthropology at Rutgers University.
2. Look Tall: So what if you are short, if you wear the correct clothes, you can look tall. Go for pinstripes as the vertical lines works in favour of enhancing the height.
3. You got the Testosterone, You show the Testoterone:
"Women are unconsciously performing these calculations-judging men on the basis of how body fat is distributed," said Devendra Singh, professor of psychology at the University of Texas.
You have to understand that a man with a large butt or waist has low Testosterone. Women consider such men less attractive.
You can carry a sport coat to create a visual line from your neck to thighs.
4. Women are Good with Colours: Men have to careful about the mix and match scenario. Women are good with colours. They will notice when something is not matching properly. You can wear different colours to evoke different feelings. Try orange, it is bright and full of energy. You can wear pink. Women love pink as they are pulled to that colour. If you can pull that off nicely then it is awesome.
5. It is all About the Touch: Yes, you will want to show your sexy side on the date, but be careful, do not pounce on her. Be natural. Women are sensitive to touch. Apply the moisturizer and go for the clean-shaven look. If you are not showing too much skin on the date, make sure you wear clothes made of soft fabric like cashmere, merino wool, pima cotton and suede.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build