Valentine’s Day 2014: Tips to Get Ready for the Ultimate Love Day Date for Men
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 14, 2014 3:59 PM EST
Finally, you have a date on Valentine's Day. Remember you don't have to succumb to the pressure but play all cool. Getting ready for the Valentine's Day date can be quite taxing, even for men. What are you going to wear on the day? Read these tips and woo her on the date.
How to Get Ready for the Valentine's Day Date: Tips for the Guys
1. Impress her with Fragrance: According to a post on Men's Health, wearing fragrant leather is a great way to woo the girl.
"Women have a better sense of smell than men do, and it's even sharper in the middle of their menstrual cycle, when estrogen levels peak and women are more likely to be deciding whether a man's attractive," said Helen Fisher, professor of anthropology at Rutgers University.
2. Look Tall: So what if you are short, if you wear the correct clothes, you can look tall. Go for pinstripes as the vertical lines works in favour of enhancing the height.
3. You got the Testosterone, You show the Testoterone:
"Women are unconsciously performing these calculations-judging men on the basis of how body fat is distributed," said Devendra Singh, professor of psychology at the University of Texas.
You have to understand that a man with a large butt or waist has low Testosterone. Women consider such men less attractive.
You can carry a sport coat to create a visual line from your neck to thighs.
4. Women are Good with Colours: Men have to careful about the mix and match scenario. Women are good with colours. They will notice when something is not matching properly. You can wear different colours to evoke different feelings. Try orange, it is bright and full of energy. You can wear pink. Women love pink as they are pulled to that colour. If you can pull that off nicely then it is awesome.
5. It is all About the Touch: Yes, you will want to show your sexy side on the date, but be careful, do not pounce on her. Be natural. Women are sensitive to touch. Apply the moisturizer and go for the clean-shaven look. If you are not showing too much skin on the date, make sure you wear clothes made of soft fabric like cashmere, merino wool, pima cotton and suede.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’