A kiss is the window to a lover's heart. It's an art and the most romantic thing that can be done to someone you love. Real life kisses have always been inspired by the reel life ones. The romantic movies in Hollywood are the epitome of love and romance, which is in the air today, Valentine's Day. Keeping in mind the mushy spirit of Valentine's Day, here are the top 10 Best Kissing Scenes from Holly Movies.
REUTERS/Carlo Allegri A model blows a kiss backstage before the Betsey Johnson show during New York Fashion Week in New York February 12, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri (
1. "Ghost" - The kiss between Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in the movie "Ghost" is a classic. The pottery scene where Moore's character makes a vase on a pottery wheel and Swayze's character appears romantically behind her is unforgettable. The small peck quickly turn into a full-fledged kiss session as Swayze lifts her up and spins her around to "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers.
2. "The Notebook" - Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams definitely had a wonderful chemistry in this movie which showed when they kiss and make up after the lake scene. No doubt it is the most romantic movies ever made.
3. "Titanic" - When it comes to eternal romance and love, the movie "Titanic" can simply not be missed. The scene where Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are standing at the highest end of the deck, kissing each other passionately with beautiful music of "My Heart Will Go On" playing in the background. Still makes the hearts melt. Right?
4. " Spiderman" - This one is probably the first ever inverted kiss scene from a movie. Watch it to believe it.
5. "Casablanca" - It's a 1942 romantic film but if watched even today, it still has the magic to make the hearts melt. Rick Blaine (played by Humphrey Bogart) and Ilsa Lund (played by Ingrid Bergman) kissed and confessed their love for each other in this classic scene. Check it out below.
6. "Twilight" Series - There is certainly some very good chemistry between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, which is completely evident as one watches all the series of "Twilight." Bella Swan is vulnerable, ready to be kissed by Edward Cullen whenever they get a chance even if it is dangerous for them (remember Bella has a vampire boyfriend!) Check out their passionate scene below.
7. "The Last Song" - Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth were once smitten with each other and had a spark. Miley was more romantic then and not a rebel as she is now. So when she kissed her on and off screen boyfriend then, it was with full passion and vigour. Check out the kiss below.
8. "Romeo and Juliet" - Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes had a wonderful bonding in the movie based on epic romance. Des'ree's music of "Kissing You" at the background of the kiss scene makes it a perfect movie for Valentine's Day. Check out the kissing scene below.
Source: youtube.com/Sabrina Molina 9. "Brokeback Mountain" - Who can forget the passion and zest Jake Gyllenhaal and late Heath Ledger had in their reunion kissing scene in this 2005 movie. Watch the scene below.
10. "Pretty Woman" -Richard Gere and Julia Roberts are still remembered for all the romance they had in the classic romantic movie "Pretty Woman." Julia's character was a prostitute and was advised not to kiss anyone on lips unless you love them. But when she does, it's unbelievable. Check out the magic below.