‘Star Wars’ The Clone Wars Season 6 The Lost Missions Coming on March 7
By Sachin Trivedi | February 14, 2014 2:57 PM EST
Fans of the highly popular "Star Wars" The Clone Wars series will be excited to learn that the season 6 of the show will be made available to members of Netflix on March 7 2014. The announcement was made by the Disney/ABC Television Group, Lucasfilm and Netflix Inc.
A model of the character Yoda from the Star Wars film series is seen during press day for the exhibition "Star Wars Identities" at the "Cite du Cinema" movie studios in Saint-Denis, near Paris, February 13, 2014. The exhibition, which explores the theme where visitors identify themselves with a Star Wars character, will run from February 15, 2014 to June 30, 2014. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
According to the announcement the show will be brought to the members in the U.S and Canada. The show will include 13 episodes from season 6, several directors's cut episodes from the previous 5 seasons never seen on TV and a feature film.
The new season is being called The Lost Missions. Season 6 is expected to continue the journey of young Anakin Skywalker as the forces of the light and dark side of the force clash, culminating in the season and TV series finale.
The other popular characters expected in the new season include Obiwan Kenobi, Ashoka Tano, Master Yoda, Count Dooku and Chancellor Palpatine. The characters return to the screens as the droid armies and clone armies clash in the galaxy to bring order to The Republic.
"Star Wars" The Clone Wars Season 6 promises to reveal some of the deepest secrets of the conflict between the light and dark side of the force and a close relationship of Anakin Skywalker is tested to the limits.
Master Yoda discovers something while searching for some missing Jedi; the discovery could change the balance of power in the galaxy. The announcement and the teasers have got the fans excited.
"Star Wars" The Clone Wars Season 6 had left many characters hanging. Asoka Tano's faith in The Republic was shaken. The future of Asajj Ventress was uncertain. The introduction of new characters like Admiral Tarkin had left many fans wanting for more.
The series is being brought back to the fans after Netflix signed a deal with the Walt Disney Company. Walt Disney Company bought the highly successful "Star Wars" franchise along with the company Lucasfilms.
Netflix will be bringing multiple original series based on the Marvel characters by 2015. Netflix will the exclusive U.S. subscription television service for first-run, live-action and animated movies.
Apart from "Star Wars" The Clone Wars Season 6, Netflix will air movies from the Walt Disney Studios including titles from Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Disneynature and Lucasfilm beginning in 2016.
More Articles to Read
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 - New Trailer Hints at Revenge For the Red Wedding [WATCH VIDEO] [Read]
What Fans Expect to See in 'Dracula' TV Series Season 2 [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles