Miranda Kerr Allegedly Shrugs Off Family Issues, Orlando Bloom Dating Rumours
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 14, 2014 2:06 PM EST
Miranda Kerr allegedly ignores the issues and problems she is currently facing.
Miranda Kerr via Facebook
Miranda Kerr at the beach
Miranda remained silent amidst the issues surrounding her and her relationship with her family. Miranda's family, including her parents, revealed in ABC1's "Family Confidential" that it has been over a year since they saw the supermodel and her son, Flynn.
The family also revealed that the Aussie supermodel did not tell them about the imminent divorce between her and Orlando. In the end, the Kerr family made a plea for Miranda to come home and settle in Australia.
Meanwhile, Miranda was reported to be devastated upon knowing that her ex-husband Orlando Bloom is now dating French actress Nora Arnezeder.
"I think Miranda had really started to believe the marriage was salvageable. They'd been spending so much time together, but clearly circumstances changed and Orlando called her to tell her he was now dating Nora. It seems Miranda was devastated," a source told Grazia magazine, as quoted by independent.ie. The source added that the model is now thinking and preparing herself for the divorce.
Instead of commenting on the issues, Miranda focused on her work and told her fans how excited she was in her upcoming projects. The Australian beauty posted a photo of herself announcing that she is part of the famous Royal Albert family.
Last week, Miranda also announced that she will be the new face of H&M to kick off the spring collection.
Aside from her new contracts, Miranda also has her plate full with her own beauty line Kora Organics and her duties as a mother for her son Flynn.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation