Is New Zealand PM John Key a Reptilian? (VIDEOS)
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 14, 2014 1:09 PM EST
That question actually remains unanswered, not because New Zealand Prime Minister John Key was offended by the query if he is a reptilian alien who could change shapes, but because no evidence could be found to disprove the theory.
New Zealand Prime Minister John Key came to the defense of the country’s tourism campaign, “100 per cent pure New Zealand”, in a conference in Bali, Indonesia where the APEC summit was also held. In the tourism conference focusing on sustainable development, Mr Key said the 100 per cent pure campaign continued to be a success when it was first used to promote New Zealand in 1999.
On Feb 11, Tuesday, Wayne Eagelson, chief of staff of the PM, responded to the question filed by writer Shane Warbrooke via an Official Information Act request. He said he could not reply to the request since there is no data to disprove Mr Warbrooke's request filed on Jan 30 to seek evidence that would disprove his theory that the country's PM is "A David Icke-style shape-shifting reptilian alien ushering humanity towards enslavement."
David Icke is a broadcaster and former British footballer who became notorious because he claimed being the Son of the Godhead and then promoted conspiracy theories through books he authored. The theme of these books is that many global leaders are part of a plot to enslave the human race to be driven by the reptilian Anunnaki race from the Draco Constellation.
Actually, Mr Warbrooke was bored while doing research for a documentary and to break his boredom, he filed the OIA request without expecting it would be answered.
He said he didn't waste government time with his request because it was answered in a swift manner. "It's a firm letter and then obviously they are not really going to look for anything so it's two seconds for them to go 'no, go away,'" Mr Warbrooke said.
He admitted the request appears to be silly, but he also acknowledged disagreeing with the policies of the PM and added that many New Zealanders share the same sentiment about Mr Key who plans to run for a third term in the next federal election.
YouTube/The New Zealand Herald
Actually, Mr Warbrooke has filed more OIA requests addressed to the New Zealand Defence Force, Civil Aviation Society and New Zealand Antarctic Institute, seeking data on extraterrestrial life and unidentified flying object.
He has not indicated if the requests have been replied to.
While Mr Key is not a reptilian, in the eyes of Kim Dotcom, the PM is a puppet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- Teachers’ Strike in BC, Canada Stalls 1st Day of School; Labour Dispute Could Last Even After Labour Day
- Australia Races Against Potential Genocide In Iraq
- Ukraine Crisis: Putin Dangles Nuclear War Threat, US Senators Advise Sending Defensive Weapons
- James Foley Is A Spy – Jihadi Recruiter Reveals
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen