Is New Zealand PM John Key a Reptilian? (VIDEOS)
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 14, 2014 1:09 PM EST
That question actually remains unanswered, not because New Zealand Prime Minister John Key was offended by the query if he is a reptilian alien who could change shapes, but because no evidence could be found to disprove the theory.
New Zealand Prime Minister John Key came to the defense of the country’s tourism campaign, “100 per cent pure New Zealand”, in a conference in Bali, Indonesia where the APEC summit was also held. In the tourism conference focusing on sustainable development, Mr Key said the 100 per cent pure campaign continued to be a success when it was first used to promote New Zealand in 1999.
On Feb 11, Tuesday, Wayne Eagelson, chief of staff of the PM, responded to the question filed by writer Shane Warbrooke via an Official Information Act request. He said he could not reply to the request since there is no data to disprove Mr Warbrooke's request filed on Jan 30 to seek evidence that would disprove his theory that the country's PM is "A David Icke-style shape-shifting reptilian alien ushering humanity towards enslavement."
David Icke is a broadcaster and former British footballer who became notorious because he claimed being the Son of the Godhead and then promoted conspiracy theories through books he authored. The theme of these books is that many global leaders are part of a plot to enslave the human race to be driven by the reptilian Anunnaki race from the Draco Constellation.
Actually, Mr Warbrooke was bored while doing research for a documentary and to break his boredom, he filed the OIA request without expecting it would be answered.
He said he didn't waste government time with his request because it was answered in a swift manner. "It's a firm letter and then obviously they are not really going to look for anything so it's two seconds for them to go 'no, go away,'" Mr Warbrooke said.
He admitted the request appears to be silly, but he also acknowledged disagreeing with the policies of the PM and added that many New Zealanders share the same sentiment about Mr Key who plans to run for a third term in the next federal election.
YouTube/The New Zealand Herald
Actually, Mr Warbrooke has filed more OIA requests addressed to the New Zealand Defence Force, Civil Aviation Society and New Zealand Antarctic Institute, seeking data on extraterrestrial life and unidentified flying object.
He has not indicated if the requests have been replied to.
While Mr Key is not a reptilian, in the eyes of Kim Dotcom, the PM is a puppet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- El Niño Update: 2014 Threat Easing, ‘Unlikely to be a Strong Event’ – Australia BoM
- “Women should not laugh in public” - Turkish Deputy PM says
- Australia Asked National Media to Suppress Multi-National Corruption Case: WikiLeaks
- Opinion Poll in New Zealand Shows National Party Far Ahead in Popular Support
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install