Bruce Jenner: Not Quitting Hollywood & KUWTK, No Gender Reassignment
By Riza Ornos | February 14, 2014 12:03 PM EST
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" patriarch is allegedly quitting Hollywood and his hit TV show because he is tired of living the Hollywood lifestyle. But estranged wife Kris Jenner told Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, Feb. 13 that the former Olympian will continue to keep up with the Kardashians and rumors of him leaving is definitely not true.
"We film together every day," Kris said in response to a TMZ report in an interview Us magazine. Bruce had a speech on [the] east coast, so he was gone for 24 hours...We start filming season 10 in January, including Bruce."
The estranged couple shares daughter Kendall and Kylie and has been living separately since their amicable separation back in October 2013.
According to TMZ the former athlete is quitting the show even if it picks for its 12th season. The brood is currently filming the last episode of the season and Bruce doesn't want to do anything with the show even if it's get renewed. He is in the show because it is necessary but prefers to do the shoot inside his Malibu house where he currently lives.
A source told TMZ that Bruce's priority is his family and he as "a clear vision of his life as soon as the season ends ... golfing, spending time with his kids -- off camera -- flying helicopters and riding motorcycles."
"Bruce wants to cement the relationship with his sons that he never had when they were growing up. The relationship is much better than it was but he wants to continue to strengthen it," adds the source.
Kris also clarified the ongoing rumors about Bruce transforming into the woman and claims that all news ninety-nine percent made up. Bruce's sons, Brandon and Brody, claimed that Bruce is just having a mid-life crisis and not going through a gender reassignment despite the rumors that the star is sporting a fuller hairdo, shaved Adam's apple and refining his masculine features.
Jenner is clearly back in his old self when he gave a pep talk about achieving goals in front of a crowd of college students at Mercyhurst University on Wednesday night. The reality star spent a chuck of his time talking about his Olympic days and leave them with a very good advice, "Steal, lie, cheat and gamble ... but in a good way,"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight