Bruce Jenner: Not Quitting Hollywood & KUWTK, No Gender Reassignment
By Riza Ornos | February 14, 2014 12:03 PM EST
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" patriarch is allegedly quitting Hollywood and his hit TV show because he is tired of living the Hollywood lifestyle. But estranged wife Kris Jenner told Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, Feb. 13 that the former Olympian will continue to keep up with the Kardashians and rumors of him leaving is definitely not true.
"We film together every day," Kris said in response to a TMZ report in an interview Us magazine. Bruce had a speech on [the] east coast, so he was gone for 24 hours...We start filming season 10 in January, including Bruce."
The estranged couple shares daughter Kendall and Kylie and has been living separately since their amicable separation back in October 2013.
According to TMZ the former athlete is quitting the show even if it picks for its 12th season. The brood is currently filming the last episode of the season and Bruce doesn't want to do anything with the show even if it's get renewed. He is in the show because it is necessary but prefers to do the shoot inside his Malibu house where he currently lives.
A source told TMZ that Bruce's priority is his family and he as "a clear vision of his life as soon as the season ends ... golfing, spending time with his kids -- off camera -- flying helicopters and riding motorcycles."
"Bruce wants to cement the relationship with his sons that he never had when they were growing up. The relationship is much better than it was but he wants to continue to strengthen it," adds the source.
Kris also clarified the ongoing rumors about Bruce transforming into the woman and claims that all news ninety-nine percent made up. Bruce's sons, Brandon and Brody, claimed that Bruce is just having a mid-life crisis and not going through a gender reassignment despite the rumors that the star is sporting a fuller hairdo, shaved Adam's apple and refining his masculine features.
Jenner is clearly back in his old self when he gave a pep talk about achieving goals in front of a crowd of college students at Mercyhurst University on Wednesday night. The reality star spent a chuck of his time talking about his Olympic days and leave them with a very good advice, "Steal, lie, cheat and gamble ... but in a good way,"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’