Bruce Jenner: Not Quitting Hollywood & KUWTK, No Gender Reassignment
By Riza Ornos | February 14, 2014 12:03 PM EST
The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" patriarch is allegedly quitting Hollywood and his hit TV show because he is tired of living the Hollywood lifestyle. But estranged wife Kris Jenner told Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, Feb. 13 that the former Olympian will continue to keep up with the Kardashians and rumors of him leaving is definitely not true.
"We film together every day," Kris said in response to a TMZ report in an interview Us magazine. Bruce had a speech on [the] east coast, so he was gone for 24 hours...We start filming season 10 in January, including Bruce."
The estranged couple shares daughter Kendall and Kylie and has been living separately since their amicable separation back in October 2013.
According to TMZ the former athlete is quitting the show even if it picks for its 12th season. The brood is currently filming the last episode of the season and Bruce doesn't want to do anything with the show even if it's get renewed. He is in the show because it is necessary but prefers to do the shoot inside his Malibu house where he currently lives.
A source told TMZ that Bruce's priority is his family and he as "a clear vision of his life as soon as the season ends ... golfing, spending time with his kids -- off camera -- flying helicopters and riding motorcycles."
"Bruce wants to cement the relationship with his sons that he never had when they were growing up. The relationship is much better than it was but he wants to continue to strengthen it," adds the source.
Kris also clarified the ongoing rumors about Bruce transforming into the woman and claims that all news ninety-nine percent made up. Bruce's sons, Brandon and Brody, claimed that Bruce is just having a mid-life crisis and not going through a gender reassignment despite the rumors that the star is sporting a fuller hairdo, shaved Adam's apple and refining his masculine features.
Jenner is clearly back in his old self when he gave a pep talk about achieving goals in front of a crowd of college students at Mercyhurst University on Wednesday night. The reality star spent a chuck of his time talking about his Olympic days and leave them with a very good advice, "Steal, lie, cheat and gamble ... but in a good way,"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown