Justin Bieber Allegedly Pissed at Miley Cyrus, Warns Her to 'Shut the F*ck Up'
By Diadem Pambid | February 14, 2014 11:34 AM EST
While Miley Cyrus has nothing but "good" advice for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner wants to hear nothing of it. In fact, the latest reports claim that the "Baby" singer has slammed Miley for her efforts. If the "Wrecking Ball" singer is listening, Justin has four words to say: "Shut the f*ck up."
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
In an interview with Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show," the former Disney star said that Justin needs to have a nightclub installed in his home. Given all the parties happening day in and day out in the Canadian crooner's pad, a nightclub would be the perfect fit complete with strippers and prostitutes of which he has quite the penchant for judging from the recent photos and videos on the web.
However, Justin didn't take the comment lightly and blew up.
"Miley's comments infuriated Bieber, who phoned the next day and warned her to keep her f****** mouth shut," says the source in a report by Metro UK, adding, "Justin was furious. He'd really thought he and Miley were true friends - especially since she's been brutally criticised for her own wild behavior. Miley tried to apologise, saying she didn't feel her comments were overly critical or negative."
The drama doesn't end there because when Miley allegedly defended herself from what she said to Jay Leno, Justin exploded and hung up the phone.
"When she defended herself by telling Justin he really needs to get his act together before he implodes, he exploded, and hung up," continued the source.
Aside from the nightclub comment made by Miley, the singer also dissed Bieber for his recent arrest which involved a mug shot of him wearing the iconic orange overalls.
"I get the most flack but I don't have a mugshot," quipped Cyrus.
If the reports are indeed true, then fans of Cyrus and Bieber won't see these two anywhere near each other. Fans hoping for a romantic relationship to bloom between them won't have any much luck as well given Bieber has raised the wall between them and claims he "hates" the "Bangerz" singer.
Should Cyrus apologize for her insensitive joke or should Bieber learn to not take everything seriously?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch