Justin Bieber Allegedly Pissed at Miley Cyrus, Warns Her to 'Shut the F*ck Up'
By Diadem Pambid | February 14, 2014 11:34 AM EST
While Miley Cyrus has nothing but "good" advice for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner wants to hear nothing of it. In fact, the latest reports claim that the "Baby" singer has slammed Miley for her efforts. If the "Wrecking Ball" singer is listening, Justin has four words to say: "Shut the f*ck up."
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
In an interview with Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show," the former Disney star said that Justin needs to have a nightclub installed in his home. Given all the parties happening day in and day out in the Canadian crooner's pad, a nightclub would be the perfect fit complete with strippers and prostitutes of which he has quite the penchant for judging from the recent photos and videos on the web.
However, Justin didn't take the comment lightly and blew up.
"Miley's comments infuriated Bieber, who phoned the next day and warned her to keep her f****** mouth shut," says the source in a report by Metro UK, adding, "Justin was furious. He'd really thought he and Miley were true friends - especially since she's been brutally criticised for her own wild behavior. Miley tried to apologise, saying she didn't feel her comments were overly critical or negative."
The drama doesn't end there because when Miley allegedly defended herself from what she said to Jay Leno, Justin exploded and hung up the phone.
"When she defended herself by telling Justin he really needs to get his act together before he implodes, he exploded, and hung up," continued the source.
Aside from the nightclub comment made by Miley, the singer also dissed Bieber for his recent arrest which involved a mug shot of him wearing the iconic orange overalls.
"I get the most flack but I don't have a mugshot," quipped Cyrus.
If the reports are indeed true, then fans of Cyrus and Bieber won't see these two anywhere near each other. Fans hoping for a romantic relationship to bloom between them won't have any much luck as well given Bieber has raised the wall between them and claims he "hates" the "Bangerz" singer.
Should Cyrus apologize for her insensitive joke or should Bieber learn to not take everything seriously?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide