Justin Bieber Allegedly Pissed at Miley Cyrus, Warns Her to 'Shut the F*ck Up'
By Diadem Pambid | February 14, 2014 11:34 AM EST
While Miley Cyrus has nothing but "good" advice for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner wants to hear nothing of it. In fact, the latest reports claim that the "Baby" singer has slammed Miley for her efforts. If the "Wrecking Ball" singer is listening, Justin has four words to say: "Shut the f*ck up."
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
In an interview with Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show," the former Disney star said that Justin needs to have a nightclub installed in his home. Given all the parties happening day in and day out in the Canadian crooner's pad, a nightclub would be the perfect fit complete with strippers and prostitutes of which he has quite the penchant for judging from the recent photos and videos on the web.
However, Justin didn't take the comment lightly and blew up.
"Miley's comments infuriated Bieber, who phoned the next day and warned her to keep her f****** mouth shut," says the source in a report by Metro UK, adding, "Justin was furious. He'd really thought he and Miley were true friends - especially since she's been brutally criticised for her own wild behavior. Miley tried to apologise, saying she didn't feel her comments were overly critical or negative."
The drama doesn't end there because when Miley allegedly defended herself from what she said to Jay Leno, Justin exploded and hung up the phone.
"When she defended herself by telling Justin he really needs to get his act together before he implodes, he exploded, and hung up," continued the source.
Aside from the nightclub comment made by Miley, the singer also dissed Bieber for his recent arrest which involved a mug shot of him wearing the iconic orange overalls.
"I get the most flack but I don't have a mugshot," quipped Cyrus.
If the reports are indeed true, then fans of Cyrus and Bieber won't see these two anywhere near each other. Fans hoping for a romantic relationship to bloom between them won't have any much luck as well given Bieber has raised the wall between them and claims he "hates" the "Bangerz" singer.
Should Cyrus apologize for her insensitive joke or should Bieber learn to not take everything seriously?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet