Justin Bieber Allegedly Pissed at Miley Cyrus, Warns Her to 'Shut the F*ck Up'
By Diadem Pambid | February 14, 2014 11:34 AM EST
While Miley Cyrus has nothing but "good" advice for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner wants to hear nothing of it. In fact, the latest reports claim that the "Baby" singer has slammed Miley for her efforts. If the "Wrecking Ball" singer is listening, Justin has four words to say: "Shut the f*ck up."
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California in this December 18, 2013
In an interview with Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show," the former Disney star said that Justin needs to have a nightclub installed in his home. Given all the parties happening day in and day out in the Canadian crooner's pad, a nightclub would be the perfect fit complete with strippers and prostitutes of which he has quite the penchant for judging from the recent photos and videos on the web.
However, Justin didn't take the comment lightly and blew up.
"Miley's comments infuriated Bieber, who phoned the next day and warned her to keep her f****** mouth shut," says the source in a report by Metro UK, adding, "Justin was furious. He'd really thought he and Miley were true friends - especially since she's been brutally criticised for her own wild behavior. Miley tried to apologise, saying she didn't feel her comments were overly critical or negative."
The drama doesn't end there because when Miley allegedly defended herself from what she said to Jay Leno, Justin exploded and hung up the phone.
"When she defended herself by telling Justin he really needs to get his act together before he implodes, he exploded, and hung up," continued the source.
Aside from the nightclub comment made by Miley, the singer also dissed Bieber for his recent arrest which involved a mug shot of him wearing the iconic orange overalls.
"I get the most flack but I don't have a mugshot," quipped Cyrus.
If the reports are indeed true, then fans of Cyrus and Bieber won't see these two anywhere near each other. Fans hoping for a romantic relationship to bloom between them won't have any much luck as well given Bieber has raised the wall between them and claims he "hates" the "Bangerz" singer.
Should Cyrus apologize for her insensitive joke or should Bieber learn to not take everything seriously?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation