Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian News: After Everything that Lamar Put Khloe Through, She Wants to Make Sure She Never Gets Cheated Again
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 14, 2014 11:18 AM EST
After everything that Lamar Odom has put her through, Khloe Kardashian is cautious that she doesn't get fooled for the second time around. The 29-year-old reality TV star wants to make sure that no other man will cheat on her.
Then Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and his wife, television personality Khloe Kardashian sit courtside as they attend the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, in this February 18, 2011 file photo. Reality television personality Kardashian has filed for divorce on December 13, 2013 from her husband of four years, NBA basketball player Odom, capping months of reports that the couple's relationship had turned rocky
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Lamar Without NBA Career and Income, Khloe to Give Lamar Half of the Money from Sale of Tarzana Mansion
Khloe was recently spotted hanging out with rapper The Game. However, her little outing with The Game is nothing more but a platonic date. According to Hollywood Life, Khloe and The Game were just spending some good times together. She isn't really keen on dating the American rapper because of his alleged infidelity issues with his ex-girlfriend.
"She knows Game too well and his history with cheating on his ex," a source told the entertainment Web site. "That's not cool for her."
"She's apprehensive about starting anything with anybody, let alone a dude that already has a cheating past," the source added.
It really makes sense. Would a girl date someone who had cheated on a former girlfriend? Being cheated is bad enough, but what is worse is unswervingly being cheated upon.
However, Khloe made it clear that she wasn't passing judging on The Game's past.
"She and Game are real tight and good friends. That's just something that's always going to be in the back of her mind if that conversation ever took place," according to the source.
Khloe has been through an allegedly cheating husband before. It is understandable she will live with the fear of being cheated again and being able to let go of that fear will take some time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015