Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian News: After Everything that Lamar Put Khloe Through, She Wants to Make Sure She Never Gets Cheated Again
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 14, 2014 11:18 AM EST
After everything that Lamar Odom has put her through, Khloe Kardashian is cautious that she doesn't get fooled for the second time around. The 29-year-old reality TV star wants to make sure that no other man will cheat on her.
Then Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and his wife, television personality Khloe Kardashian sit courtside as they attend the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, in this February 18, 2011 file photo. Reality television personality Kardashian has filed for divorce on December 13, 2013 from her husband of four years, NBA basketball player Odom, capping months of reports that the couple's relationship had turned rocky
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Lamar Without NBA Career and Income, Khloe to Give Lamar Half of the Money from Sale of Tarzana Mansion
Khloe was recently spotted hanging out with rapper The Game. However, her little outing with The Game is nothing more but a platonic date. According to Hollywood Life, Khloe and The Game were just spending some good times together. She isn't really keen on dating the American rapper because of his alleged infidelity issues with his ex-girlfriend.
"She knows Game too well and his history with cheating on his ex," a source told the entertainment Web site. "That's not cool for her."
"She's apprehensive about starting anything with anybody, let alone a dude that already has a cheating past," the source added.
It really makes sense. Would a girl date someone who had cheated on a former girlfriend? Being cheated is bad enough, but what is worse is unswervingly being cheated upon.
However, Khloe made it clear that she wasn't passing judging on The Game's past.
"She and Game are real tight and good friends. That's just something that's always going to be in the back of her mind if that conversation ever took place," according to the source.
Khloe has been through an allegedly cheating husband before. It is understandable she will live with the fear of being cheated again and being able to let go of that fear will take some time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales