Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian News: After Everything that Lamar Put Khloe Through, She Wants to Make Sure She Never Gets Cheated Again
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 14, 2014 11:18 AM EST
After everything that Lamar Odom has put her through, Khloe Kardashian is cautious that she doesn't get fooled for the second time around. The 29-year-old reality TV star wants to make sure that no other man will cheat on her.
Then Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom and his wife, television personality Khloe Kardashian sit courtside as they attend the 2011 BBVA All-Star Celebrity basketball game as a part of the NBA All-Star basketball weekend in Los Angeles, in this February 18, 2011 file photo. Reality television personality Kardashian has filed for divorce on December 13, 2013 from her husband of four years, NBA basketball player Odom, capping months of reports that the couple's relationship had turned rocky
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce: Lamar Without NBA Career and Income, Khloe to Give Lamar Half of the Money from Sale of Tarzana Mansion
Khloe was recently spotted hanging out with rapper The Game. However, her little outing with The Game is nothing more but a platonic date. According to Hollywood Life, Khloe and The Game were just spending some good times together. She isn't really keen on dating the American rapper because of his alleged infidelity issues with his ex-girlfriend.
"She knows Game too well and his history with cheating on his ex," a source told the entertainment Web site. "That's not cool for her."
"She's apprehensive about starting anything with anybody, let alone a dude that already has a cheating past," the source added.
It really makes sense. Would a girl date someone who had cheated on a former girlfriend? Being cheated is bad enough, but what is worse is unswervingly being cheated upon.
However, Khloe made it clear that she wasn't passing judging on The Game's past.
"She and Game are real tight and good friends. That's just something that's always going to be in the back of her mind if that conversation ever took place," according to the source.
Khloe has been through an allegedly cheating husband before. It is understandable she will live with the fear of being cheated again and being able to let go of that fear will take some time.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How