Breaking News: Bruce Jenner to Quit ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
By Riza Ornos | February 14, 2014 10:45 AM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" patriarch Bruce Jenner is allegedly tired of living under a microscope and Hollywood spotlight that he is thinking of quitting the reality show. The reality star rarely goes out from his Malibu house and prefers to do the shoot there rather than their home in Calabasas, California.
The former Olympian became a household name again when his family was offered to have their own reality programme. And according to TMZ, he is sick of the Hollywood lifestyle and plans to quit the E! show on its 12th season.
"Bruce has a clear vision of his life as soon as the season ends - golfing, spending time with his kids, off camera, flying helicopters and riding motorcycle," says a source in an interview with TMZ. The controversial family is currently shooting the last episode of the series and if the show picks up he wants out to spend more time with his kids and doing what he loves.
A source told TMZ that he is making his children a priority, "Bruce wants to cement the relationship with his sons that he never had when they were growing up. The relationship is much better than it was but he wants to continue to strengthen it."
Right now the 64-year-old dad is happy to be in his in Malibu and considers his home in Calabasas and Hollywood a part of past life.
But another insider denied the rumors to MailOnline and insist that Bruce is not even close of wrapping his role in the hit TV series. The claims surrounding Bruce quitting the show must have something to do with the news about his changing appearance but despite the rumors he never confirmed nor denied it.
According to his two sons, Brandon and Brody, their dad has been having a midlife crisis and is addicted to plastic surgery. Based on Daily Mail, Bruce is currently suffering from "Michael Jackson-like obsession" with going under the knife.
A source from TMZ confirmed that Bruce is not having a gender reassignment and he is super manly, "He loves sports, helicopters and cars."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate