Breaking News: Bruce Jenner to Quit ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
By Riza Ornos | February 14, 2014 10:45 AM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" patriarch Bruce Jenner is allegedly tired of living under a microscope and Hollywood spotlight that he is thinking of quitting the reality show. The reality star rarely goes out from his Malibu house and prefers to do the shoot there rather than their home in Calabasas, California.
The former Olympian became a household name again when his family was offered to have their own reality programme. And according to TMZ, he is sick of the Hollywood lifestyle and plans to quit the E! show on its 12th season.
"Bruce has a clear vision of his life as soon as the season ends - golfing, spending time with his kids, off camera, flying helicopters and riding motorcycle," says a source in an interview with TMZ. The controversial family is currently shooting the last episode of the series and if the show picks up he wants out to spend more time with his kids and doing what he loves.
A source told TMZ that he is making his children a priority, "Bruce wants to cement the relationship with his sons that he never had when they were growing up. The relationship is much better than it was but he wants to continue to strengthen it."
Right now the 64-year-old dad is happy to be in his in Malibu and considers his home in Calabasas and Hollywood a part of past life.
But another insider denied the rumors to MailOnline and insist that Bruce is not even close of wrapping his role in the hit TV series. The claims surrounding Bruce quitting the show must have something to do with the news about his changing appearance but despite the rumors he never confirmed nor denied it.
According to his two sons, Brandon and Brody, their dad has been having a midlife crisis and is addicted to plastic surgery. Based on Daily Mail, Bruce is currently suffering from "Michael Jackson-like obsession" with going under the knife.
A source from TMZ confirmed that Bruce is not having a gender reassignment and he is super manly, "He loves sports, helicopters and cars."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia