Breaking News: Bruce Jenner to Quit ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
By Riza Ornos | February 14, 2014 10:45 AM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" patriarch Bruce Jenner is allegedly tired of living under a microscope and Hollywood spotlight that he is thinking of quitting the reality show. The reality star rarely goes out from his Malibu house and prefers to do the shoot there rather than their home in Calabasas, California.
The former Olympian became a household name again when his family was offered to have their own reality programme. And according to TMZ, he is sick of the Hollywood lifestyle and plans to quit the E! show on its 12th season.
"Bruce has a clear vision of his life as soon as the season ends - golfing, spending time with his kids, off camera, flying helicopters and riding motorcycle," says a source in an interview with TMZ. The controversial family is currently shooting the last episode of the series and if the show picks up he wants out to spend more time with his kids and doing what he loves.
A source told TMZ that he is making his children a priority, "Bruce wants to cement the relationship with his sons that he never had when they were growing up. The relationship is much better than it was but he wants to continue to strengthen it."
Right now the 64-year-old dad is happy to be in his in Malibu and considers his home in Calabasas and Hollywood a part of past life.
But another insider denied the rumors to MailOnline and insist that Bruce is not even close of wrapping his role in the hit TV series. The claims surrounding Bruce quitting the show must have something to do with the news about his changing appearance but despite the rumors he never confirmed nor denied it.
According to his two sons, Brandon and Brody, their dad has been having a midlife crisis and is addicted to plastic surgery. Based on Daily Mail, Bruce is currently suffering from "Michael Jackson-like obsession" with going under the knife.
A source from TMZ confirmed that Bruce is not having a gender reassignment and he is super manly, "He loves sports, helicopters and cars."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List