Breaking News: Bruce Jenner to Quit ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
By Riza Ornos | February 14, 2014 10:45 AM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" patriarch Bruce Jenner is allegedly tired of living under a microscope and Hollywood spotlight that he is thinking of quitting the reality show. The reality star rarely goes out from his Malibu house and prefers to do the shoot there rather than their home in Calabasas, California.
The former Olympian became a household name again when his family was offered to have their own reality programme. And according to TMZ, he is sick of the Hollywood lifestyle and plans to quit the E! show on its 12th season.
"Bruce has a clear vision of his life as soon as the season ends - golfing, spending time with his kids, off camera, flying helicopters and riding motorcycle," says a source in an interview with TMZ. The controversial family is currently shooting the last episode of the series and if the show picks up he wants out to spend more time with his kids and doing what he loves.
A source told TMZ that he is making his children a priority, "Bruce wants to cement the relationship with his sons that he never had when they were growing up. The relationship is much better than it was but he wants to continue to strengthen it."
Right now the 64-year-old dad is happy to be in his in Malibu and considers his home in Calabasas and Hollywood a part of past life.
But another insider denied the rumors to MailOnline and insist that Bruce is not even close of wrapping his role in the hit TV series. The claims surrounding Bruce quitting the show must have something to do with the news about his changing appearance but despite the rumors he never confirmed nor denied it.
According to his two sons, Brandon and Brody, their dad has been having a midlife crisis and is addicted to plastic surgery. Based on Daily Mail, Bruce is currently suffering from "Michael Jackson-like obsession" with going under the knife.
A source from TMZ confirmed that Bruce is not having a gender reassignment and he is super manly, "He loves sports, helicopters and cars."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop