Breaking News: Bruce Jenner to Quit ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
By Riza Ornos | February 14, 2014 10:45 AM EST
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" patriarch Bruce Jenner is allegedly tired of living under a microscope and Hollywood spotlight that he is thinking of quitting the reality show. The reality star rarely goes out from his Malibu house and prefers to do the shoot there rather than their home in Calabasas, California.
The former Olympian became a household name again when his family was offered to have their own reality programme. And according to TMZ, he is sick of the Hollywood lifestyle and plans to quit the E! show on its 12th season.
"Bruce has a clear vision of his life as soon as the season ends - golfing, spending time with his kids, off camera, flying helicopters and riding motorcycle," says a source in an interview with TMZ. The controversial family is currently shooting the last episode of the series and if the show picks up he wants out to spend more time with his kids and doing what he loves.
A source told TMZ that he is making his children a priority, "Bruce wants to cement the relationship with his sons that he never had when they were growing up. The relationship is much better than it was but he wants to continue to strengthen it."
Right now the 64-year-old dad is happy to be in his in Malibu and considers his home in Calabasas and Hollywood a part of past life.
But another insider denied the rumors to MailOnline and insist that Bruce is not even close of wrapping his role in the hit TV series. The claims surrounding Bruce quitting the show must have something to do with the news about his changing appearance but despite the rumors he never confirmed nor denied it.
According to his two sons, Brandon and Brody, their dad has been having a midlife crisis and is addicted to plastic surgery. Based on Daily Mail, Bruce is currently suffering from "Michael Jackson-like obsession" with going under the knife.
A source from TMZ confirmed that Bruce is not having a gender reassignment and he is super manly, "He loves sports, helicopters and cars."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff