Why You Should NOT Go on a Date with Justin Bieber on Valentine's Day
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 14, 2014 10:11 AM EST
You may have been daydreaming about Justin Bieber for long. You may consider him to be the cutest thing ever happened to the world of music. You may have never stopped looking at his poster on your bedroom wall. Still, you should resist the temptation of going on a date with Bieber on Valentine's Day. Here is why:
The Brothel Boy
You do not want your parents to get up in the morning and read in the newspaper that the boy their child is going for a date with was found in a brothel in Brazil. No matter how liberal you may think your parents are, it is unlikely that they are going to digest it well. Moreover, you may not wish to hold his hand on Valentine's Day after you know that he picked up two random girls from the brothel and took them with him.
The 'Weak' Boy
Bieber was allegedly carried by his bodyguards on the way up to the Great Wall of China when he went there to shoot for the "All That Matters" video. You probably need more lungs in a 19-year-old boy if you prefer him to be your boyfriend. If he is so weak that he cannot even climb up the wall himself, there are possibilities that he will fail in "other" activities to be done with you.
The Pee Boy
How can you go on a date with someone who still pees in a bucket? Bieber was infamously caught on video to be peeing into one bucket in a restaurant. Sooner or later, that video will reach your friends' mobile. Are you sure they are going to appreciate the peeing skills of your boyfriend?
The 'Daddy' Boy
Bieber, at just 19, has already been accused of fathering love children a few times. A woman claimed it first in 2011 when Bieber was not even an adult. However, the claim proved to be fake. Recently, he has again been accused of being the father of the daughter of a woman. Bieber allegedly spent a night with the 25-year-old in Miami, which resulted in the alleged pregnancy. Are you still ready to go on a date with him?
The Prisoner Boy
No matter if you find his mug-shot really cute, Bieber was still a prisoner. If proved guilty, he may have to spend a lot more time in jail. He has admitted that he consumes marijuana and anti-depressants. Cutting the chase, he has established himself to be a conventional "bad boy".
There are, however, possibilities that you may still want to go on a date with Bieber. After all, it is just a date with a rich and famous young boy. You have not yet decided to spend the rest of your life with him. Have you?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports