Why You Should NOT Go on a Date with Justin Bieber on Valentine's Day
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 14, 2014 10:11 AM EST
You may have been daydreaming about Justin Bieber for long. You may consider him to be the cutest thing ever happened to the world of music. You may have never stopped looking at his poster on your bedroom wall. Still, you should resist the temptation of going on a date with Bieber on Valentine's Day. Here is why:
The Brothel Boy
You do not want your parents to get up in the morning and read in the newspaper that the boy their child is going for a date with was found in a brothel in Brazil. No matter how liberal you may think your parents are, it is unlikely that they are going to digest it well. Moreover, you may not wish to hold his hand on Valentine's Day after you know that he picked up two random girls from the brothel and took them with him.
The 'Weak' Boy
Bieber was allegedly carried by his bodyguards on the way up to the Great Wall of China when he went there to shoot for the "All That Matters" video. You probably need more lungs in a 19-year-old boy if you prefer him to be your boyfriend. If he is so weak that he cannot even climb up the wall himself, there are possibilities that he will fail in "other" activities to be done with you.
The Pee Boy
How can you go on a date with someone who still pees in a bucket? Bieber was infamously caught on video to be peeing into one bucket in a restaurant. Sooner or later, that video will reach your friends' mobile. Are you sure they are going to appreciate the peeing skills of your boyfriend?
The 'Daddy' Boy
Bieber, at just 19, has already been accused of fathering love children a few times. A woman claimed it first in 2011 when Bieber was not even an adult. However, the claim proved to be fake. Recently, he has again been accused of being the father of the daughter of a woman. Bieber allegedly spent a night with the 25-year-old in Miami, which resulted in the alleged pregnancy. Are you still ready to go on a date with him?
The Prisoner Boy
No matter if you find his mug-shot really cute, Bieber was still a prisoner. If proved guilty, he may have to spend a lot more time in jail. He has admitted that he consumes marijuana and anti-depressants. Cutting the chase, he has established himself to be a conventional "bad boy".
There are, however, possibilities that you may still want to go on a date with Bieber. After all, it is just a date with a rich and famous young boy. You have not yet decided to spend the rest of your life with him. Have you?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand