Why You Should NOT Go on a Date with Justin Bieber on Valentine's Day
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 14, 2014 10:11 AM EST
You may have been daydreaming about Justin Bieber for long. You may consider him to be the cutest thing ever happened to the world of music. You may have never stopped looking at his poster on your bedroom wall. Still, you should resist the temptation of going on a date with Bieber on Valentine's Day. Here is why:
The Brothel Boy
You do not want your parents to get up in the morning and read in the newspaper that the boy their child is going for a date with was found in a brothel in Brazil. No matter how liberal you may think your parents are, it is unlikely that they are going to digest it well. Moreover, you may not wish to hold his hand on Valentine's Day after you know that he picked up two random girls from the brothel and took them with him.
The 'Weak' Boy
Bieber was allegedly carried by his bodyguards on the way up to the Great Wall of China when he went there to shoot for the "All That Matters" video. You probably need more lungs in a 19-year-old boy if you prefer him to be your boyfriend. If he is so weak that he cannot even climb up the wall himself, there are possibilities that he will fail in "other" activities to be done with you.
The Pee Boy
How can you go on a date with someone who still pees in a bucket? Bieber was infamously caught on video to be peeing into one bucket in a restaurant. Sooner or later, that video will reach your friends' mobile. Are you sure they are going to appreciate the peeing skills of your boyfriend?
The 'Daddy' Boy
Bieber, at just 19, has already been accused of fathering love children a few times. A woman claimed it first in 2011 when Bieber was not even an adult. However, the claim proved to be fake. Recently, he has again been accused of being the father of the daughter of a woman. Bieber allegedly spent a night with the 25-year-old in Miami, which resulted in the alleged pregnancy. Are you still ready to go on a date with him?
The Prisoner Boy
No matter if you find his mug-shot really cute, Bieber was still a prisoner. If proved guilty, he may have to spend a lot more time in jail. He has admitted that he consumes marijuana and anti-depressants. Cutting the chase, he has established himself to be a conventional "bad boy".
There are, however, possibilities that you may still want to go on a date with Bieber. After all, it is just a date with a rich and famous young boy. You have not yet decided to spend the rest of your life with him. Have you?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft