Why You Should NOT Go on a Date with Justin Bieber on Valentine's Day
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 14, 2014 10:11 AM EST
You may have been daydreaming about Justin Bieber for long. You may consider him to be the cutest thing ever happened to the world of music. You may have never stopped looking at his poster on your bedroom wall. Still, you should resist the temptation of going on a date with Bieber on Valentine's Day. Here is why:
The Brothel Boy
You do not want your parents to get up in the morning and read in the newspaper that the boy their child is going for a date with was found in a brothel in Brazil. No matter how liberal you may think your parents are, it is unlikely that they are going to digest it well. Moreover, you may not wish to hold his hand on Valentine's Day after you know that he picked up two random girls from the brothel and took them with him.
The 'Weak' Boy
Bieber was allegedly carried by his bodyguards on the way up to the Great Wall of China when he went there to shoot for the "All That Matters" video. You probably need more lungs in a 19-year-old boy if you prefer him to be your boyfriend. If he is so weak that he cannot even climb up the wall himself, there are possibilities that he will fail in "other" activities to be done with you.
The Pee Boy
How can you go on a date with someone who still pees in a bucket? Bieber was infamously caught on video to be peeing into one bucket in a restaurant. Sooner or later, that video will reach your friends' mobile. Are you sure they are going to appreciate the peeing skills of your boyfriend?
The 'Daddy' Boy
Bieber, at just 19, has already been accused of fathering love children a few times. A woman claimed it first in 2011 when Bieber was not even an adult. However, the claim proved to be fake. Recently, he has again been accused of being the father of the daughter of a woman. Bieber allegedly spent a night with the 25-year-old in Miami, which resulted in the alleged pregnancy. Are you still ready to go on a date with him?
The Prisoner Boy
No matter if you find his mug-shot really cute, Bieber was still a prisoner. If proved guilty, he may have to spend a lot more time in jail. He has admitted that he consumes marijuana and anti-depressants. Cutting the chase, he has established himself to be a conventional "bad boy".
There are, however, possibilities that you may still want to go on a date with Bieber. After all, it is just a date with a rich and famous young boy. You have not yet decided to spend the rest of your life with him. Have you?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS