'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10, Episode 13 Spoilers: Sarah Drew Hints Wedding Resolution, Karev Braves Tragedy [WATCH PROMO]
By Arlene Paredes | February 14, 2014 3:42 AM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10, Episode 13, titled, "Take It Back," airs Feb. 27 on ABC. Spoilers indicate a 2014 premiere that's packed with very important moments. Sarah Drew dishes some hints about the April-Matthew-Jackson wedding resolution. There's more: Karev mans up in another tragedy. What happens next?
Actor Patrick Dempsey arrives at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers and fans' speculations on Grey's Anatomy Season 10. Read at your own risk. Japril shippers obviously want Kepner to leave paramedic Matthew. But what does Sarah Drew think?
Shonda Rhimes' medical drama returns to ABC after a long hiatus. Earlier spoilers revealed that Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13 will pick up from where things left off in Episode 12 - Jackson (Jesse Williams) tells April (Sarah Drew) he loves her, and he believes she loves him, too.
Will April tell Jackson to "take it back?" There will be a definitive answer within minutes into the new episode, spoilers say. Sarah Drew has been careful in giving hints to fans about who will April Kepner choose between Jackson and Matthew Taylor (Justin Bruening).
"Regardless of what happens romantically with April and Jackson, I have always loved their relationship," Drew told TheTVAddict.com. The actress noted Kepner has evolved in Grey's Anatomy Season 10.
"I honestly think April could be very, very happy with either Matthew or Jackson, but Jackson will always be a significant part of her life no matter what happens," Sarah Drew added. Did Sarah just name the real more important man in Kepner's life? (What would Shonda Rhimes do?)
From the church back to Grey Sloan Memorial, another big development unfolds. Shane Ross (Gaius Charles) nearly kills James "Jimmy" Evans (James Remar). Alex Karev (Justin Chambers) finds out about his father's critical condition and realizes he's got some decisions to make. In support of her beloved, Jo Wilson (Camilla Luddington) burns bridges with Ross.
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 is expected to have more Jolex moments. Jo and Alex are family, that's what he told her before the wedding madness even began. Will this couple take it to the next level this season, too?
Sarah Drew engages fans on Twitter with this April Kepner shout-out:
— Sarah Drew (@SarahDrewGreys) February 6, 2014
Among the other couples in Grey's Anatomy Season 10, it seems Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek (Patrick Dempsey) will have some of the bigger moments in Episode 13, aka "Take It Back." Lightly sharing the spotlight will be Bailey (Chandra Wilson) and Ben (Jason George). Calzona will continue to move their story forward. Callie (Sara Ramirez) and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) have been in a quiet but intense roller coaster ride since the premiere of this season.
WATCH: Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13 Promo (ABC Video on YouTube)
The original air date for Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 13 (Take It Back) is Feb. 27 (Thursday) on the U.S. network ABC.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features:
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Spoilers: 13 Things Fans Know About the 2014 New Episodes; Episode 13 Airs Feb [READ]
'How I Met Your Mother' Series Finale, Ending Details: Will the Future Mrs Mosby Die Before 2030? [VIDEOS]
'Arrow' Season 2, Episode 14 Spoilers: Oliver Queen Fights Another Big Villain, Watch Black Canary Work the Salmon Ladder [VIDEOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU