Mila Kunis Throws Ashton Kutcher Surprise Birthday Bash
By Maychelle Ornos | February 13, 2014 9:21 PM EST
Ashton Kutcher gets a surprise birthday bash from girlfriend Mila Kunis for his 36th birthday last Saturday, February 8 at his favorite French restaurant. The couple dined together with several close friends as Mila had the whole La Poubelle restaurant in Los Angeles rented for the night. This goes to show how much the "Friends with Benefits" star cares for Ashton and the relationship between the two is definitely going stronger and might even go up the next level soon.
They have only been together a few months but it looks like Ashton Kutcher and his girlfriend Mila Kunis make a pretty good team. They amassed $35m.
Mila and ashton met while filming the "That '70s Show" started dating April of 2012 but kept things private because Ashton was still married during that time. However, after they had gone public with their relationship, they made other people see how they were and continue to be so into each other.
Although Ashton's birthday was on Friday, they still had the great time at the small get-together planned by Mila. The party is not like the usual parties that Ashton used to attend but rather a small gathering of close friends who wished him well for his special day. It was more laid back where one can make great conversations.
The ambience was perfect and the two definitely looked so in love together as they dined at the French bistro, according to the Daily Mail. The pair have been dating for two years now and a possible engagement may be seen in the near future, especially since Ashton's divorce with Demi Moore was already finalized last 2013.
The couple is free to get hitched whenever they like, although it may be best to think things through before saying "I do." Rumors regarding a possible engagement surfaced over the holidays. However, there is still no announcement about the engagement coming from the couple but people close to the pair are claiming that it might be soon.
Mila gets along well with Ashton's friends like she's part of the pack, according to Us Magazine, and Ashton seemed to also have changed for the better as he doesn't party like he did a few years back. If things do progress between the two, then it will be a perfect match.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia