Hollywood's Strangest Couples for Valentines 2014: Sarah Silverman & Michael Sheen, Lorde & James Lowe
By Riza Ornos | February 13, 2014 9:19 PM EST
Love is in the air in this year's Valentine's Day and February's full moon is set to be in its full glory on Feb. 14. Flowers, candlelit dinner, champagne and quiet walks are just one of the few things that couples can do during Valentine's Day but not if you are Hollywood star who can basically rent a private jet plane and fly your date to somewhere romantic.
Pop Singer Lorde poses backstage with her awards for Song of the Year for "Royals" and Best Pop Solo performance also for "Royals" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Hollywood is one of the strangest places on earth and it's no surprise that when it comes to dating it is no exception for strange couples. Here's a list of Hollywood's strangest couples for Valentines 2014.
Sarah Silverman and Michael Sheen
Yes, they are dating! The reigning Queen of Raunch Sarah Silverman and acclaimed British thespian Michael Sheen were seen "making out" in West Hollywood on Feb. 6. The alleged new couple was spotted in Soho last week as they celebrate Sheen's 45th birthday, along with fellow celebrities Kate Hudson, Demi Moore, Nicole Richie, Sheen's ex-wife Kate Bekinsale with husband Len Wiseman and his "Masters of Sex" leading lady Lizzy Caplan. "They were all over each other for a lot of the night," says a source to Us Weekly.
"Sarah and Michael came and left together. She drove," says an insider. "When they left, Sarah opened her trunk so Michael could put all of his gifts in and then they drove away."
Mary-Kate Olsen and Oliver Sarkozy
The couple started dating in the spring of 2012 and yet, nearly two years after they started the couple is still going strong despite the rumors they are just wrong for each other. The 17-year age difference was projected to be the downfall of their relationship but the 27-year-old fashion designer and the 44-year-old banker seemed to be stronger than ever.
"Mary-Kate is just 27 but comes across as a lot, lot younger," says the Sarkozy source in an interview with E! News. "She's clearly very excited about the chance to get married to a very successful, well-educated man, but life isn't always that simple. He's already got kids and is very happy with his status in life."
Lorde and James Lowe
The 17-year-old multiple Grammy winner Lorde and 24-year-old photographer James Lowe last public appearance was during the big weekend of the Grammy Awards. The two were spotted hanging out in L.A. just few hours before she hit the stage at Delta's pre-Grammy Awards bash. Lorde confirmed her relationship with Lowe in the January issue of Rolling Stone. The NZ-based couple endured some brutal cyber bullying after a photo of them in the beach made headlines.
Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen
Hollywood's funnyman Sacha Baron Cohen and 37-year-old actress Isla Fisher are married in a traditional Jewish ceremony in Paris in March 2010. Now almost three years in a marriage bliss the couple is still going strong with two gorgeous daughters Olive, five, and Elula, two. When asked how marriage life is now that she's juggling a lot of project, the Australian star revealed: "I'm just dipping my toe back into work now. It's a juggling act and I'm not particularly good at it; the balls are in the air. But my priority is always my family. Motherhood boils everything down to the essentials," she said in an interview with Daily Mail.
Charlize Theron and Sean Penn
The new couple can't seem to keep their hands off each other since they went public with their romance. The rumors between the two Hollywood A-lists fueled when they spend the holidays together in Hawaii. And after the tropical vacation, the two have been spotted on numerous occasion including grabbing some groceries together with Theron's 3-year-old son Jackson.
"The are spending night after night together and moving very fast," says a source in an interview with E! News. "It seems like it's getting serious and that they can't get enough of each other."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Watch What Happens When Sheldon Returns To His Apartment [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed