‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards, Anna’s First Valentine Date
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 13, 2014 9:17 PM EST
It is the first Valentine Day for Tim Robards and Anna, the couple that met and fell in love on a T.V reality show, the first edition of Australia's "The Bachelor." The day is extra special for Anna as this is the first time she has a boyfriend and is in a serious relationship.
In an interview with Pop Sugar, Robards hinted at a surprise plan for his lady love. However, he did not provide any detail on how he plans to celebrate the day with Anna. Robards said: "I can't tell her [what I've got planned]. I've got to keep it quiet." The tall, dark handsome hunk said that he tries to make every day a Valentine Day for Anna.
Anna is eagerly looking forward to the day. She said to Pop Sugar: "It's actually exciting, though -- this is the first time I've had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day! Awkward!" In an interview to Confidential, Anna said, as quoted by Daily Telegraph,"It's a big event for me so he better have something good planned. The pressure is on."
Mail Online reports that this very much in love couple were spotted at Sydney's Luna Park on Wednesday, taking a ride on the Ferris Wheels. Robards announced on his Twitter page: "Getting tipsy at high altitude on the #wheeloflove lunaparksydney with my gorgeous @annajheinrich" and posted an Instagram photo of the date.
Recently, Anna and Tim were spotted enjoying a hot date at Bondi beach. The couple are not yet considering marriage though their love-bond seems to be strengthening. To Sydney Confidential, Robards said: "Anna and I have a friendship and respect, there's love and friendship. This is going on a deeper level." Anna said to Confidential that she does not want Robards to pop-up the question on Valentine Day. She said: "I want an extra day to celebrate each year in addition to Valentine's Day."
In the interview to Pop Sugar, they revealed that they are still continuing their old jobs as a lawyer [Anna] and Chiropractor [Robards]. Robards, however, is keen on doing something media-related to reach out to many people.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James