‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards, Anna’s First Valentine Date
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 13, 2014 9:17 PM EST
It is the first Valentine Day for Tim Robards and Anna, the couple that met and fell in love on a T.V reality show, the first edition of Australia's "The Bachelor." The day is extra special for Anna as this is the first time she has a boyfriend and is in a serious relationship.
In an interview with Pop Sugar, Robards hinted at a surprise plan for his lady love. However, he did not provide any detail on how he plans to celebrate the day with Anna. Robards said: "I can't tell her [what I've got planned]. I've got to keep it quiet." The tall, dark handsome hunk said that he tries to make every day a Valentine Day for Anna.
Anna is eagerly looking forward to the day. She said to Pop Sugar: "It's actually exciting, though -- this is the first time I've had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day! Awkward!" In an interview to Confidential, Anna said, as quoted by Daily Telegraph,"It's a big event for me so he better have something good planned. The pressure is on."
Mail Online reports that this very much in love couple were spotted at Sydney's Luna Park on Wednesday, taking a ride on the Ferris Wheels. Robards announced on his Twitter page: "Getting tipsy at high altitude on the #wheeloflove lunaparksydney with my gorgeous @annajheinrich" and posted an Instagram photo of the date.
Recently, Anna and Tim were spotted enjoying a hot date at Bondi beach. The couple are not yet considering marriage though their love-bond seems to be strengthening. To Sydney Confidential, Robards said: "Anna and I have a friendship and respect, there's love and friendship. This is going on a deeper level." Anna said to Confidential that she does not want Robards to pop-up the question on Valentine Day. She said: "I want an extra day to celebrate each year in addition to Valentine's Day."
In the interview to Pop Sugar, they revealed that they are still continuing their old jobs as a lawyer [Anna] and Chiropractor [Robards]. Robards, however, is keen on doing something media-related to reach out to many people.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report