‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards, Anna’s First Valentine Date
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 13, 2014 9:17 PM EST
It is the first Valentine Day for Tim Robards and Anna, the couple that met and fell in love on a T.V reality show, the first edition of Australia's "The Bachelor." The day is extra special for Anna as this is the first time she has a boyfriend and is in a serious relationship.
In an interview with Pop Sugar, Robards hinted at a surprise plan for his lady love. However, he did not provide any detail on how he plans to celebrate the day with Anna. Robards said: "I can't tell her [what I've got planned]. I've got to keep it quiet." The tall, dark handsome hunk said that he tries to make every day a Valentine Day for Anna.
Anna is eagerly looking forward to the day. She said to Pop Sugar: "It's actually exciting, though -- this is the first time I've had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day! Awkward!" In an interview to Confidential, Anna said, as quoted by Daily Telegraph,"It's a big event for me so he better have something good planned. The pressure is on."
Mail Online reports that this very much in love couple were spotted at Sydney's Luna Park on Wednesday, taking a ride on the Ferris Wheels. Robards announced on his Twitter page: "Getting tipsy at high altitude on the #wheeloflove lunaparksydney with my gorgeous @annajheinrich" and posted an Instagram photo of the date.
Recently, Anna and Tim were spotted enjoying a hot date at Bondi beach. The couple are not yet considering marriage though their love-bond seems to be strengthening. To Sydney Confidential, Robards said: "Anna and I have a friendship and respect, there's love and friendship. This is going on a deeper level." Anna said to Confidential that she does not want Robards to pop-up the question on Valentine Day. She said: "I want an extra day to celebrate each year in addition to Valentine's Day."
In the interview to Pop Sugar, they revealed that they are still continuing their old jobs as a lawyer [Anna] and Chiropractor [Robards]. Robards, however, is keen on doing something media-related to reach out to many people.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide