‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards, Anna’s First Valentine Date
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 13, 2014 9:17 PM EST
It is the first Valentine Day for Tim Robards and Anna, the couple that met and fell in love on a T.V reality show, the first edition of Australia's "The Bachelor." The day is extra special for Anna as this is the first time she has a boyfriend and is in a serious relationship.
In an interview with Pop Sugar, Robards hinted at a surprise plan for his lady love. However, he did not provide any detail on how he plans to celebrate the day with Anna. Robards said: "I can't tell her [what I've got planned]. I've got to keep it quiet." The tall, dark handsome hunk said that he tries to make every day a Valentine Day for Anna.
Anna is eagerly looking forward to the day. She said to Pop Sugar: "It's actually exciting, though -- this is the first time I've had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day! Awkward!" In an interview to Confidential, Anna said, as quoted by Daily Telegraph,"It's a big event for me so he better have something good planned. The pressure is on."
Mail Online reports that this very much in love couple were spotted at Sydney's Luna Park on Wednesday, taking a ride on the Ferris Wheels. Robards announced on his Twitter page: "Getting tipsy at high altitude on the #wheeloflove lunaparksydney with my gorgeous @annajheinrich" and posted an Instagram photo of the date.
Recently, Anna and Tim were spotted enjoying a hot date at Bondi beach. The couple are not yet considering marriage though their love-bond seems to be strengthening. To Sydney Confidential, Robards said: "Anna and I have a friendship and respect, there's love and friendship. This is going on a deeper level." Anna said to Confidential that she does not want Robards to pop-up the question on Valentine Day. She said: "I want an extra day to celebrate each year in addition to Valentine's Day."
In the interview to Pop Sugar, they revealed that they are still continuing their old jobs as a lawyer [Anna] and Chiropractor [Robards]. Robards, however, is keen on doing something media-related to reach out to many people.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown