Auto Expo 2014: Maruti Suzuki Celerio Most Searched Car on Google
By greeshma m | February 13, 2014 8:25 PM EST
Maruti Suzuki's latest offering in the small car segment, Celerio has become the most searched car on Google during the 12th edition of Delhi Auto Expo, which concluded recently.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Pictures Surface Again Ahead of Speculated Launch
Online trends are said to be the reflection of consumer trends in the country. According to a report published by the IndianExpress citing the Google Trends report, Maruti Celerio is the most searched car in the sub-continent. In the luxury car segment BMW i8 is the most searched coupe.
The report also indicated that there is a shift in the search trend pattern. The Sports Utility Vehicle (SUVs) tops the list of most searched car segments in India, followed by sedan and hatchback car segments. Celerio, Celerio Maruti, Suzuki Celerio and Celerio price are some of the keywords used by the users to seek Celerio result.
While Celerio grabbed the attention of most of the web users, Tata Bolt, Hyundai Xcent, Honda Jazz and Toyota Etios Cross gave tough competition to the car during the country's largest automobile extravaganza. In the Concept car segment Suzuki's Ciaz is the highest searched car online, followed by Ranault KWID and the Figo Concept.
In a recent Google trend report, Maruti has emerged as the top searched car brand, closely followed by Hyundai, Mahindra, Honda and Tata.
Celerio, which is offered in six variants in the country - two with automatic transmission and four with manual transmission comes at a price range of ₹3.90 lakh to ₹4.59 lakh and accommodates features like fog lamps, height-adjustable driver seat, anti-lock braking system, electrically adjustable ORVMs and ABS.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Apple Inc Shifting to 'Lifestyle Brand' Under Tim Cook; Samsung Losing Smartphone Numbers War
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools