Auto Expo 2014: Maruti Suzuki Celerio Most Searched Car on Google
By greeshma m | February 13, 2014 8:25 PM EST
Maruti Suzuki's latest offering in the small car segment, Celerio has become the most searched car on Google during the 12th edition of Delhi Auto Expo, which concluded recently.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Pictures Surface Again Ahead of Speculated Launch
Online trends are said to be the reflection of consumer trends in the country. According to a report published by the IndianExpress citing the Google Trends report, Maruti Celerio is the most searched car in the sub-continent. In the luxury car segment BMW i8 is the most searched coupe.
The report also indicated that there is a shift in the search trend pattern. The Sports Utility Vehicle (SUVs) tops the list of most searched car segments in India, followed by sedan and hatchback car segments. Celerio, Celerio Maruti, Suzuki Celerio and Celerio price are some of the keywords used by the users to seek Celerio result.
While Celerio grabbed the attention of most of the web users, Tata Bolt, Hyundai Xcent, Honda Jazz and Toyota Etios Cross gave tough competition to the car during the country's largest automobile extravaganza. In the Concept car segment Suzuki's Ciaz is the highest searched car online, followed by Ranault KWID and the Figo Concept.
In a recent Google trend report, Maruti has emerged as the top searched car brand, closely followed by Hyundai, Mahindra, Honda and Tata.
Celerio, which is offered in six variants in the country - two with automatic transmission and four with manual transmission comes at a price range of ₹3.90 lakh to ₹4.59 lakh and accommodates features like fog lamps, height-adjustable driver seat, anti-lock braking system, electrically adjustable ORVMs and ABS.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia