'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Check Out Snippets from the Feb. 13, 2014 Episode [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | February 13, 2014 7:36 PM EST
Here's another "The Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers, particularly for the Feb. 13, 2014 (Thursday) episode. This time, it's about Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) and his feelings about his so-called "crazy" parents Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) and Bill Spencer, Jr. (Don Diamont). Meanwhile, Hope Logan (Kim Matula) talks about a certain couple's new chapter in their lives. Plus, Bill has plans to do something and Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) will give Katie Logan (Heather Tom) some advice. Check out the CBS sneak peek YouTube video above.
The video shows a montage of scenes featuring the aforementioned "B&B" characters.
Liam is seen saying the following lines to someone, but the scene doesn't show who he is talking to.
"Nothing feels worse than knowing you had a chance and letting it slip away," said Liam in the CBS sneak peek YouTube video.
This could be the advice that he gave to Katie that was alluded to earlier. After all, in the previous episode which was shown on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, Liam told Katie that he thinks Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) might be better off with her because there will be no scandals to worry about, unlike with her sister Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang).
According to soapssheknows.com, Wyatt will be baffled by his parents' interaction and Brooke will tell Katie some important news about her and Ridge's plans to remarry.
Daytime Confidential also reported about some spoilers regarding the episode on Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014. The said Web site mentioned Liam and his vow to get Hope, his ex-fiancé, back. This will be a problem because Hope is currently with Wyatt.
As for Wyatt, he thinks that the sudden change in his parents' relationship is weird and it makes him a bit suspicious. But, instead of dwelling on it, he chooses to take it off his mind by planning a romantic Valentine's Day dinner for Hope. He wants it to be special and traditional so he is going all-out with flowers, candy and jewelry.
That's it for "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers featuring Wyatt, Bill, Katie, Hope, Brooke and Liam on the Feb. 13, 2014 (Thursday) episode. Stay tuned for more B&B updates and spoilers.
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Feb. 12, 2014 Episode Spoilers: What's Up with Quinn, Bill and Katie? [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Must-Watch Scenes with Katie, Ridge, Bill and Quinn on the Feb. 11, 2014 Episode [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Special Valentine's Day Episode, Find Out What Happens in B&B on Feb. 14, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills