'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Check Out Snippets from the Feb. 13, 2014 Episode [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | February 13, 2014 7:36 PM EST
Here's another "The Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers, particularly for the Feb. 13, 2014 (Thursday) episode. This time, it's about Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) and his feelings about his so-called "crazy" parents Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer) and Bill Spencer, Jr. (Don Diamont). Meanwhile, Hope Logan (Kim Matula) talks about a certain couple's new chapter in their lives. Plus, Bill has plans to do something and Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) will give Katie Logan (Heather Tom) some advice. Check out the CBS sneak peek YouTube video above.
The video shows a montage of scenes featuring the aforementioned "B&B" characters.
Liam is seen saying the following lines to someone, but the scene doesn't show who he is talking to.
"Nothing feels worse than knowing you had a chance and letting it slip away," said Liam in the CBS sneak peek YouTube video.
This could be the advice that he gave to Katie that was alluded to earlier. After all, in the previous episode which was shown on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, Liam told Katie that he thinks Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) might be better off with her because there will be no scandals to worry about, unlike with her sister Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang).
According to soapssheknows.com, Wyatt will be baffled by his parents' interaction and Brooke will tell Katie some important news about her and Ridge's plans to remarry.
Daytime Confidential also reported about some spoilers regarding the episode on Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014. The said Web site mentioned Liam and his vow to get Hope, his ex-fiancé, back. This will be a problem because Hope is currently with Wyatt.
As for Wyatt, he thinks that the sudden change in his parents' relationship is weird and it makes him a bit suspicious. But, instead of dwelling on it, he chooses to take it off his mind by planning a romantic Valentine's Day dinner for Hope. He wants it to be special and traditional so he is going all-out with flowers, candy and jewelry.
That's it for "The Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers featuring Wyatt, Bill, Katie, Hope, Brooke and Liam on the Feb. 13, 2014 (Thursday) episode. Stay tuned for more B&B updates and spoilers.
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Feb. 12, 2014 Episode Spoilers: What's Up with Quinn, Bill and Katie? [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Must-Watch Scenes with Katie, Ridge, Bill and Quinn on the Feb. 11, 2014 Episode [WATCH VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers: Special Valentine's Day Episode, Find Out What Happens in B&B on Feb. 14, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO] (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar