Attention Robert Pattinson! Rupert Sanders Still in Love with Kristen Stewart, Hopes for a Future with Her?
By jaskiran kaur | February 13, 2014 7:29 PM EST
"Twilight" co-stars and former couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart was one of the most admired couples of Hollywood. Their romance was followed closely by the media. But their split became even more public owing to Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal with her married director Rupert Sanders. It's been two years since the news broke out and ruined the relationships of everyone involved in it. And the recent update is that director Rupert Sanders is still in love with Kristen Stewart and is "hoping for a future" with the actress.
In the year 2012, fans and media were left in shock when Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders' cheating scandal came out in public. During that time, Kristen Stewart was apparently going strong in the long time relationship with boyfriend Robert Pattinson. At the same time, Rupert Sanders director of Kristen Stewart's "Snow White and the Huntsman" was married to British model Liberty Ross. The scandal resulted in Sander's divorce in early 2013 and Kristen's break up with Robert Pattinson. Undoubtedly, the news also tainted KStew's reputation.
However, KStew and Rupert Sanders split soon after their secret love affair came in to light. And now, a report by Radar Online revealed that Rupert Sanders still has feelings for Kristen Stewart who seems to have moved on and is already trying to win Robert Pattinson back.
"They are still in contact, and incredibly, Rupert is still hoping for a future together," revealed the source to Radar Online.
The source also revealed that Rupert Sanders "lost more" due to the scandal that has cost him his marriage and career. Reportedly, the director is "devastated" ever since he broke up with KStew and he knows that "they can't be together."
According to the report, the scandalous affair has cost him his career in a big way. He has not been able to bag a big project or a feature-film. He is now returning to the world of commercials.
Meanwhile, latest reports suggest that Kristen Stewart is employing a "secret plan" to win over her "Twilight" co-star and former flame Robert Pattinson. Hollywood Life reported, that her plan includes playing hard-to-get in order to find her way through Pattinson's heart. Do you think Robert Pattinson will take her back after her cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders?
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy