Attention Robert Pattinson! Rupert Sanders Still in Love with Kristen Stewart, Hopes for a Future with Her?
By jaskiran kaur | February 13, 2014 7:29 PM EST
"Twilight" co-stars and former couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart was one of the most admired couples of Hollywood. Their romance was followed closely by the media. But their split became even more public owing to Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal with her married director Rupert Sanders. It's been two years since the news broke out and ruined the relationships of everyone involved in it. And the recent update is that director Rupert Sanders is still in love with Kristen Stewart and is "hoping for a future" with the actress.
In the year 2012, fans and media were left in shock when Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders' cheating scandal came out in public. During that time, Kristen Stewart was apparently going strong in the long time relationship with boyfriend Robert Pattinson. At the same time, Rupert Sanders director of Kristen Stewart's "Snow White and the Huntsman" was married to British model Liberty Ross. The scandal resulted in Sander's divorce in early 2013 and Kristen's break up with Robert Pattinson. Undoubtedly, the news also tainted KStew's reputation.
However, KStew and Rupert Sanders split soon after their secret love affair came in to light. And now, a report by Radar Online revealed that Rupert Sanders still has feelings for Kristen Stewart who seems to have moved on and is already trying to win Robert Pattinson back.
"They are still in contact, and incredibly, Rupert is still hoping for a future together," revealed the source to Radar Online.
The source also revealed that Rupert Sanders "lost more" due to the scandal that has cost him his marriage and career. Reportedly, the director is "devastated" ever since he broke up with KStew and he knows that "they can't be together."
According to the report, the scandalous affair has cost him his career in a big way. He has not been able to bag a big project or a feature-film. He is now returning to the world of commercials.
Meanwhile, latest reports suggest that Kristen Stewart is employing a "secret plan" to win over her "Twilight" co-star and former flame Robert Pattinson. Hollywood Life reported, that her plan includes playing hard-to-get in order to find her way through Pattinson's heart. Do you think Robert Pattinson will take her back after her cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders?
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues