Attention Robert Pattinson! Rupert Sanders Still in Love with Kristen Stewart, Hopes for a Future with Her?
By jaskiran kaur | February 13, 2014 7:29 PM EST
"Twilight" co-stars and former couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart was one of the most admired couples of Hollywood. Their romance was followed closely by the media. But their split became even more public owing to Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal with her married director Rupert Sanders. It's been two years since the news broke out and ruined the relationships of everyone involved in it. And the recent update is that director Rupert Sanders is still in love with Kristen Stewart and is "hoping for a future" with the actress.
In the year 2012, fans and media were left in shock when Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders' cheating scandal came out in public. During that time, Kristen Stewart was apparently going strong in the long time relationship with boyfriend Robert Pattinson. At the same time, Rupert Sanders director of Kristen Stewart's "Snow White and the Huntsman" was married to British model Liberty Ross. The scandal resulted in Sander's divorce in early 2013 and Kristen's break up with Robert Pattinson. Undoubtedly, the news also tainted KStew's reputation.
However, KStew and Rupert Sanders split soon after their secret love affair came in to light. And now, a report by Radar Online revealed that Rupert Sanders still has feelings for Kristen Stewart who seems to have moved on and is already trying to win Robert Pattinson back.
"They are still in contact, and incredibly, Rupert is still hoping for a future together," revealed the source to Radar Online.
The source also revealed that Rupert Sanders "lost more" due to the scandal that has cost him his marriage and career. Reportedly, the director is "devastated" ever since he broke up with KStew and he knows that "they can't be together."
According to the report, the scandalous affair has cost him his career in a big way. He has not been able to bag a big project or a feature-film. He is now returning to the world of commercials.
Meanwhile, latest reports suggest that Kristen Stewart is employing a "secret plan" to win over her "Twilight" co-star and former flame Robert Pattinson. Hollywood Life reported, that her plan includes playing hard-to-get in order to find her way through Pattinson's heart. Do you think Robert Pattinson will take her back after her cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders?
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date