Beyonce and President Obama's Alleged Affair: Is Michele Obama Being Cheated?
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:27 PM EST
French media can't get enough of Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair. The buzz started when French photographer Pascal Rostain revealed that soon Washington Post will be running the story of the most high profile affair of its times. Rosatin was quoted by La Figaro, "
"First, there are still or television images of the Obama couple becoming a little distant. It is legitimate to ask questions. We found the same thing, always through images, between [French President] Hollande and [his partner Valerie Trierweiler]. Afterwards, there was the rumor. Same for Obama and Beyonce, for example. Just because it's a rumor doesn't mean that one should not go in the field to check. We should not forget Marilyn [Monroe] or Monica Lewinsky."
However, Washington post refuted Pascal's claims and said that they are not going to broadcast such story.
Washington Post spokeswoman Kris Coratti said they have no such information. She further said that, 'It's kind of crazy how fast these rumors spread."
Even Beyonce's manager has told the media that all these rumors about Beyonce cheating on Jay Z with President Obama are untrue.
After Washington backed out from publishing the story and Beyonce's spokesperson refuted the claims, even Pascal backrolled his words and said that he did not say anything like that and now the US media is now looking into this rumor.
Rostin even said that things are not in the best of shape between Barrack and Michele and the atmosphere between them is pretty tense and there is nothing more to it. On the other hand, Beyonce and Jay Z share a healthy friendship with Obamas and Queen B even performed on Michelle Obama 50th birthday. The whacky rumors of Beyonce and President Obama started surfacing when French president François Hollande travelled to the US to visit president Obama.
According to Metro.co.uk reports, Hollande is actually having an affair and he said that Beyonce and President Obama are a joke.
President Obama and Beyonce fans think that all this a false and the latter is too much "Drunk in Love" with her husband Jay Z.
Let us know what you think about Beyonce and President Obama's alleged affair. Is it true or not?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales