‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 13 Spoilers: Derek Breaks a Promise, Bailey Misjudges Ben and Big Decisions For Couples to Make
By jaskiran kaur | February 13, 2014 7:12 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 is nearly upon us. The show is set to return in the next two weeks and as hinted by spoilers of the episode titled "Take it Back" it looks like a big comeback, packed with drama, emotions, "gorgeous" opening, fallouts and several big decisions to be made by the significant characters on the show. Recently, more spoilers have surfaced hinting more interesting aspects of the storyline in the returning episode of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10.
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13 Spoilers:
Bailey's Wrong Judgment about Ben
Ever since, Ben quit his internship and returned to Seattle, Bailey has been behaving awkwardly. But it seems she has been wrong all along about Ben. The synopsis of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 "Take It Back," as reported by Wet Paint, suggests that Bailey (Chandra Wilson) will soon realize her mistake of misjudging Ben's decision to move back to Seattle. It means that the motive behind Ben's decision of quitting surgical residency at UCLA is not what has been told, there is more to it.
Apparently, Ben returned to be with his family. It seems that there is a bigger secret that he has been concealing from Bailey and others.
The Phone Call and Derek and Meredith's Relationship
In winter finale episode of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10, Derek receives a phone call allegedly by the President of the U.S. Fans are eagerly waiting for the mystery to be resolved. According to the spoilers by Enstarz, the phone call made by the president of the U.S. is regarding a brain-mapping project that he wants him to join his forces for.
Earlier, Derek refused to take up an esteemed study program for the sake of his family including Meredith, Zola and their new born baby. But would he be able to resist a proposition as big as this, made by the President of the U.S.
According to the synopsis of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 "Take it Back," Derek will make a decision that will make Meredith feel betrayed. And this is only because he fails to fulfill a promise that he made to her in the past.
Other Highlights from 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10
According to more spoilers, Alex Karev's father's fate will be unveiled in Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13, who is not yet dead. Also, entering the scene will be Alex's mother but under "false pretense."
For more, Jo will find a child near the dumps in the backyard which is the new hang out zone of the interns of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.
Most importantly, the returning episode of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 will reveal April Kepner's decision. As hinted by Episode 13 spoilers, her decision will bring lots of regrets, either ways.
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 titled "Take It Back" is scheduled to air on Feb. 27, 2014. So stay tuned to ABC.
For more spoilers about Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date