Bruce Jenner Plastic Surgery Addiction Like Micheal Jackson: Ex Olympian Marred by Sex Change Allegations
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Bruce Jenner is apparently addicted to plastic surgery. New reports have revealed that Bruce hates his appearance and he wants to alter it by going under the knife. The sources have revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that Bruce Jenner is suffering from Michael Jackson like mania and his addiction to plastic surgery procedures has to led to sea of change in his appearance.
"Bruce Jenner is going through a "Michael Jackson-like obsession with plastic surgery," said the source.
Reportedly, Bruce Jenner has gotten many cosmetic enhancements done. In her 2009 personal blog post, Kim Kardashian mentioned that Bruce Jenner began his quest of plastic surgery enhancements 25 years ago when a doctor advised him to get a face lift and nose job done.
Kim further added in her blog that unfortunately, the result wasn't what Bruce had hoped for and for years since then he has been the victim of cruel taunts from the media. In the May 2009 episode of "Keeping it Up with the Kardashians," Bruce Jenner got a cosmetic procedure done in front of the audience. He had even reduced the extra fat from his eyelids.
The recent addition to Bruce Jenner surgical procedures is the alleged Adam's Apple surgery. The former Olympian was spotted leaving Beverly Hills Clinic with a bandage around his neck, which fuelled the rumors that in his wake to become a woman Bruce has undergone a laryngeal shave. One of the sources revealed to Hollywoodlife that Bruce Jenner did not like the appearance of his Adam's apple and always wanted to reduce it.
TMZ sources say that Bruce Jenner's family thinks that he is doing all this just to regain his youth.
"The family believes that Bruce is just struggling to re-gain his youth, and that they have counseled him against all of the surgery, saying he was a good looking man to begin with. However, Bruce just wouldn't listen," revealed the source.
Let us know what you think about all the surgical procedures Bruce is going through. Do you think it may harm in the long run, the way it did to Michael Jackson?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?