Bruce Jenner Plastic Surgery Addiction Like Micheal Jackson: Ex Olympian Marred by Sex Change Allegations
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Bruce Jenner is apparently addicted to plastic surgery. New reports have revealed that Bruce hates his appearance and he wants to alter it by going under the knife. The sources have revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that Bruce Jenner is suffering from Michael Jackson like mania and his addiction to plastic surgery procedures has to led to sea of change in his appearance.
"Bruce Jenner is going through a "Michael Jackson-like obsession with plastic surgery," said the source.
Reportedly, Bruce Jenner has gotten many cosmetic enhancements done. In her 2009 personal blog post, Kim Kardashian mentioned that Bruce Jenner began his quest of plastic surgery enhancements 25 years ago when a doctor advised him to get a face lift and nose job done.
Kim further added in her blog that unfortunately, the result wasn't what Bruce had hoped for and for years since then he has been the victim of cruel taunts from the media. In the May 2009 episode of "Keeping it Up with the Kardashians," Bruce Jenner got a cosmetic procedure done in front of the audience. He had even reduced the extra fat from his eyelids.
The recent addition to Bruce Jenner surgical procedures is the alleged Adam's Apple surgery. The former Olympian was spotted leaving Beverly Hills Clinic with a bandage around his neck, which fuelled the rumors that in his wake to become a woman Bruce has undergone a laryngeal shave. One of the sources revealed to Hollywoodlife that Bruce Jenner did not like the appearance of his Adam's apple and always wanted to reduce it.
TMZ sources say that Bruce Jenner's family thinks that he is doing all this just to regain his youth.
"The family believes that Bruce is just struggling to re-gain his youth, and that they have counseled him against all of the surgery, saying he was a good looking man to begin with. However, Bruce just wouldn't listen," revealed the source.
Let us know what you think about all the surgical procedures Bruce is going through. Do you think it may harm in the long run, the way it did to Michael Jackson?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation