Bruce Jenner Plastic Surgery Addiction Like Micheal Jackson: Ex Olympian Marred by Sex Change Allegations
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Bruce Jenner is apparently addicted to plastic surgery. New reports have revealed that Bruce hates his appearance and he wants to alter it by going under the knife. The sources have revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that Bruce Jenner is suffering from Michael Jackson like mania and his addiction to plastic surgery procedures has to led to sea of change in his appearance.
"Bruce Jenner is going through a "Michael Jackson-like obsession with plastic surgery," said the source.
Reportedly, Bruce Jenner has gotten many cosmetic enhancements done. In her 2009 personal blog post, Kim Kardashian mentioned that Bruce Jenner began his quest of plastic surgery enhancements 25 years ago when a doctor advised him to get a face lift and nose job done.
Kim further added in her blog that unfortunately, the result wasn't what Bruce had hoped for and for years since then he has been the victim of cruel taunts from the media. In the May 2009 episode of "Keeping it Up with the Kardashians," Bruce Jenner got a cosmetic procedure done in front of the audience. He had even reduced the extra fat from his eyelids.
The recent addition to Bruce Jenner surgical procedures is the alleged Adam's Apple surgery. The former Olympian was spotted leaving Beverly Hills Clinic with a bandage around his neck, which fuelled the rumors that in his wake to become a woman Bruce has undergone a laryngeal shave. One of the sources revealed to Hollywoodlife that Bruce Jenner did not like the appearance of his Adam's apple and always wanted to reduce it.
TMZ sources say that Bruce Jenner's family thinks that he is doing all this just to regain his youth.
"The family believes that Bruce is just struggling to re-gain his youth, and that they have counseled him against all of the surgery, saying he was a good looking man to begin with. However, Bruce just wouldn't listen," revealed the source.
Let us know what you think about all the surgical procedures Bruce is going through. Do you think it may harm in the long run, the way it did to Michael Jackson?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast