Bruce Jenner Plastic Surgery Addiction Like Micheal Jackson: Ex Olympian Marred by Sex Change Allegations
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Bruce Jenner is apparently addicted to plastic surgery. New reports have revealed that Bruce hates his appearance and he wants to alter it by going under the knife. The sources have revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that Bruce Jenner is suffering from Michael Jackson like mania and his addiction to plastic surgery procedures has to led to sea of change in his appearance.
"Bruce Jenner is going through a "Michael Jackson-like obsession with plastic surgery," said the source.
Reportedly, Bruce Jenner has gotten many cosmetic enhancements done. In her 2009 personal blog post, Kim Kardashian mentioned that Bruce Jenner began his quest of plastic surgery enhancements 25 years ago when a doctor advised him to get a face lift and nose job done.
Kim further added in her blog that unfortunately, the result wasn't what Bruce had hoped for and for years since then he has been the victim of cruel taunts from the media. In the May 2009 episode of "Keeping it Up with the Kardashians," Bruce Jenner got a cosmetic procedure done in front of the audience. He had even reduced the extra fat from his eyelids.
The recent addition to Bruce Jenner surgical procedures is the alleged Adam's Apple surgery. The former Olympian was spotted leaving Beverly Hills Clinic with a bandage around his neck, which fuelled the rumors that in his wake to become a woman Bruce has undergone a laryngeal shave. One of the sources revealed to Hollywoodlife that Bruce Jenner did not like the appearance of his Adam's apple and always wanted to reduce it.
TMZ sources say that Bruce Jenner's family thinks that he is doing all this just to regain his youth.
"The family believes that Bruce is just struggling to re-gain his youth, and that they have counseled him against all of the surgery, saying he was a good looking man to begin with. However, Bruce just wouldn't listen," revealed the source.
Let us know what you think about all the surgical procedures Bruce is going through. Do you think it may harm in the long run, the way it did to Michael Jackson?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health