Bruce Jenner Plastic Surgery Addiction Like Micheal Jackson: Ex Olympian Marred by Sex Change Allegations
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:09 PM EST
Bruce Jenner is apparently addicted to plastic surgery. New reports have revealed that Bruce hates his appearance and he wants to alter it by going under the knife. The sources have revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that Bruce Jenner is suffering from Michael Jackson like mania and his addiction to plastic surgery procedures has to led to sea of change in his appearance.
"Bruce Jenner is going through a "Michael Jackson-like obsession with plastic surgery," said the source.
Reportedly, Bruce Jenner has gotten many cosmetic enhancements done. In her 2009 personal blog post, Kim Kardashian mentioned that Bruce Jenner began his quest of plastic surgery enhancements 25 years ago when a doctor advised him to get a face lift and nose job done.
Kim further added in her blog that unfortunately, the result wasn't what Bruce had hoped for and for years since then he has been the victim of cruel taunts from the media. In the May 2009 episode of "Keeping it Up with the Kardashians," Bruce Jenner got a cosmetic procedure done in front of the audience. He had even reduced the extra fat from his eyelids.
The recent addition to Bruce Jenner surgical procedures is the alleged Adam's Apple surgery. The former Olympian was spotted leaving Beverly Hills Clinic with a bandage around his neck, which fuelled the rumors that in his wake to become a woman Bruce has undergone a laryngeal shave. One of the sources revealed to Hollywoodlife that Bruce Jenner did not like the appearance of his Adam's apple and always wanted to reduce it.
TMZ sources say that Bruce Jenner's family thinks that he is doing all this just to regain his youth.
"The family believes that Bruce is just struggling to re-gain his youth, and that they have counseled him against all of the surgery, saying he was a good looking man to begin with. However, Bruce just wouldn't listen," revealed the source.
Let us know what you think about all the surgical procedures Bruce is going through. Do you think it may harm in the long run, the way it did to Michael Jackson?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks