Valentine’s Day 2014 Gift Ideas: Murder the Cheesiness and Go the Undead Way – Zombie Survival Kit, ‘The Walking Dead’ Themed Cards & more
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 13, 2014 7:06 PM EST
Valentine's Day in 2014 can be different. Instead of going for the usual cheesy gifts, why not go the undead way - the zombie method to be precise. "The Walking Dead" topped the Olympics in terms of ratings, no wonder the show is super popular and giving "TWD" merchandise to your loved ones is a pretty cool idea. If your lover is into zombies, bloodshed, and I-want-to-eat-your-gut-yum-yum-yum then go for these Valentine's Day gift ideas.
1. Play the Zombie-Opoly Board Game: Buy your favourite zombies. You can also trade boxes of flesh with screaming humans.
2. "The Walking Dead" Themed Cards for Valentine's Day: "In a zombie apocalypse I'd eat you last," reads one of "The Walking Dead" themed cards. Isn't this adorable of the walker?
"Let's stay in and devour each other this Valentine's Day."
"For me, you're the perfect combination of body and brains."
"I'd have to be brain-dead not to want you as my Valentine."
3. "The Zombie Survival Guide": This guide by Max Brooks is the ultimate guide if you and your lover are stuck in the zombie-apocalypse era.
4. Wear the Zombie Slippers: Nothing is as cool as putting your clean feet in a zombie's mouth. Nothing. Try these Zombie Plush Slippers, they are cozy and warm.
5. Zombie Poetry: Romance at its best. With Magnetic Poetry Kit: Zombie, you can woo your lover with some nasty and cute zombie rhymes. Tell him that you love him like an open stomach.
6. The Zombie Mug: Drink the morning coffee in this ugly looking beautiful mug. What a zombie-ful start of the day!
7. "The Walking Dead" Action Figures: They are not dolls but action figures. Gift your lover a Merle Dixon or Daryl Dixon action figure and see the joy on the face. Well, you might get lucky because of the action figure.
8. "The Walking Dead" Comic Books: Gift your lover an issue of the latest "The Walking Dead" comic book.
Have a Zombie-tastic Valentine's Day!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues