Bruce Jenner Sex Change Rumors Are Trash: Ex Olympian Will Do Whatever F***k With his Body?
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:05 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner seem to getting along really well. Apparently, Lamar Odom is Bruce Jenner's confidant and the former is aware of all the surgical procedures, Bruce is undergoing for alleged sex change.
Reportedly, Bruce and Lamar make fun of all the sex change rumors, which are swirling in the media.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com, "Bruce Jenner laughs about sh** like that. Bruce really doesn't pay attention to what people say, especially the media. All he ever tells Lamar is 'I'm going to do whatever the f**k it is I want to do with my body and nobody's going to stop me. I'm having fun and enjoying my life, finally.'"
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom became friends since the latter filed for divorce with Khloe Kardashain. The former was quite supportive of the latter when he was going through divorce with Khloe Kardashian.
According to a source to Hollywoodlife.com, "Bruce Jenner played a father figure to Lamar when the whole Kardashain clan turned their back to him. Bruce Jenner has also given time-to-time relationship advice to Lamar, which has actually helped the NBA player cope up with his failed marriage from Khloe Kardashian."
On Jan. 1, Bruce Jenner had an hour-long conversation with Lamar and he told him that he should not be affected by defeats in life.
"He told Lamar to forget about everything that happened in 2013 and not drag all the drama, defeats and embarrassments with him. Bruce told him, 'It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past.' He also told Lamar to stay off the websites and turn the TV off and not listen to gossip about him. He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support."
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom share a healthy and friendship. The fans of the former Olympian wish that they are always there for each other in ups and down of life as such friendships are rare to come across.
Let us know what you think about Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner's close friendship. Do you think it is for keeps?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone