Bruce Jenner Sex Change Rumors Are Trash: Ex Olympian Will Do Whatever F***k With his Body?
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:05 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner seem to getting along really well. Apparently, Lamar Odom is Bruce Jenner's confidant and the former is aware of all the surgical procedures, Bruce is undergoing for alleged sex change.
Reportedly, Bruce and Lamar make fun of all the sex change rumors, which are swirling in the media.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com, "Bruce Jenner laughs about sh** like that. Bruce really doesn't pay attention to what people say, especially the media. All he ever tells Lamar is 'I'm going to do whatever the f**k it is I want to do with my body and nobody's going to stop me. I'm having fun and enjoying my life, finally.'"
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom became friends since the latter filed for divorce with Khloe Kardashain. The former was quite supportive of the latter when he was going through divorce with Khloe Kardashian.
According to a source to Hollywoodlife.com, "Bruce Jenner played a father figure to Lamar when the whole Kardashain clan turned their back to him. Bruce Jenner has also given time-to-time relationship advice to Lamar, which has actually helped the NBA player cope up with his failed marriage from Khloe Kardashian."
On Jan. 1, Bruce Jenner had an hour-long conversation with Lamar and he told him that he should not be affected by defeats in life.
"He told Lamar to forget about everything that happened in 2013 and not drag all the drama, defeats and embarrassments with him. Bruce told him, 'It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past.' He also told Lamar to stay off the websites and turn the TV off and not listen to gossip about him. He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support."
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom share a healthy and friendship. The fans of the former Olympian wish that they are always there for each other in ups and down of life as such friendships are rare to come across.
Let us know what you think about Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner's close friendship. Do you think it is for keeps?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes