Bruce Jenner Sex Change Rumors Are Trash: Ex Olympian Will Do Whatever F***k With his Body?
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:05 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner seem to getting along really well. Apparently, Lamar Odom is Bruce Jenner's confidant and the former is aware of all the surgical procedures, Bruce is undergoing for alleged sex change.
Reportedly, Bruce and Lamar make fun of all the sex change rumors, which are swirling in the media.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com, "Bruce Jenner laughs about sh** like that. Bruce really doesn't pay attention to what people say, especially the media. All he ever tells Lamar is 'I'm going to do whatever the f**k it is I want to do with my body and nobody's going to stop me. I'm having fun and enjoying my life, finally.'"
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom became friends since the latter filed for divorce with Khloe Kardashain. The former was quite supportive of the latter when he was going through divorce with Khloe Kardashian.
According to a source to Hollywoodlife.com, "Bruce Jenner played a father figure to Lamar when the whole Kardashain clan turned their back to him. Bruce Jenner has also given time-to-time relationship advice to Lamar, which has actually helped the NBA player cope up with his failed marriage from Khloe Kardashian."
On Jan. 1, Bruce Jenner had an hour-long conversation with Lamar and he told him that he should not be affected by defeats in life.
"He told Lamar to forget about everything that happened in 2013 and not drag all the drama, defeats and embarrassments with him. Bruce told him, 'It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past.' He also told Lamar to stay off the websites and turn the TV off and not listen to gossip about him. He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support."
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom share a healthy and friendship. The fans of the former Olympian wish that they are always there for each other in ups and down of life as such friendships are rare to come across.
Let us know what you think about Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner's close friendship. Do you think it is for keeps?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]