Bruce Jenner Sex Change Rumors Are Trash: Ex Olympian Will Do Whatever F***k With his Body?
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:05 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner seem to getting along really well. Apparently, Lamar Odom is Bruce Jenner's confidant and the former is aware of all the surgical procedures, Bruce is undergoing for alleged sex change.
Reportedly, Bruce and Lamar make fun of all the sex change rumors, which are swirling in the media.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com, "Bruce Jenner laughs about sh** like that. Bruce really doesn't pay attention to what people say, especially the media. All he ever tells Lamar is 'I'm going to do whatever the f**k it is I want to do with my body and nobody's going to stop me. I'm having fun and enjoying my life, finally.'"
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom became friends since the latter filed for divorce with Khloe Kardashain. The former was quite supportive of the latter when he was going through divorce with Khloe Kardashian.
According to a source to Hollywoodlife.com, "Bruce Jenner played a father figure to Lamar when the whole Kardashain clan turned their back to him. Bruce Jenner has also given time-to-time relationship advice to Lamar, which has actually helped the NBA player cope up with his failed marriage from Khloe Kardashian."
On Jan. 1, Bruce Jenner had an hour-long conversation with Lamar and he told him that he should not be affected by defeats in life.
"He told Lamar to forget about everything that happened in 2013 and not drag all the drama, defeats and embarrassments with him. Bruce told him, 'It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past.' He also told Lamar to stay off the websites and turn the TV off and not listen to gossip about him. He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support."
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom share a healthy and friendship. The fans of the former Olympian wish that they are always there for each other in ups and down of life as such friendships are rare to come across.
Let us know what you think about Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner's close friendship. Do you think it is for keeps?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown