Bruce Jenner Sex Change Rumors Are Trash: Ex Olympian Will Do Whatever F***k With his Body?
By Sonalee singh | February 13, 2014 7:05 PM EST
Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner seem to getting along really well. Apparently, Lamar Odom is Bruce Jenner's confidant and the former is aware of all the surgical procedures, Bruce is undergoing for alleged sex change.
Reportedly, Bruce and Lamar make fun of all the sex change rumors, which are swirling in the media.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com, "Bruce Jenner laughs about sh** like that. Bruce really doesn't pay attention to what people say, especially the media. All he ever tells Lamar is 'I'm going to do whatever the f**k it is I want to do with my body and nobody's going to stop me. I'm having fun and enjoying my life, finally.'"
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom became friends since the latter filed for divorce with Khloe Kardashain. The former was quite supportive of the latter when he was going through divorce with Khloe Kardashian.
According to a source to Hollywoodlife.com, "Bruce Jenner played a father figure to Lamar when the whole Kardashain clan turned their back to him. Bruce Jenner has also given time-to-time relationship advice to Lamar, which has actually helped the NBA player cope up with his failed marriage from Khloe Kardashian."
On Jan. 1, Bruce Jenner had an hour-long conversation with Lamar and he told him that he should not be affected by defeats in life.
"He told Lamar to forget about everything that happened in 2013 and not drag all the drama, defeats and embarrassments with him. Bruce told him, 'It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past.' He also told Lamar to stay off the websites and turn the TV off and not listen to gossip about him. He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support."
Bruce Jenner and Lamar Odom share a healthy and friendship. The fans of the former Olympian wish that they are always there for each other in ups and down of life as such friendships are rare to come across.
Let us know what you think about Lamar Odom and Bruce Jenner's close friendship. Do you think it is for keeps?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies