'Killer Curves' of Kardashian Sisters Under Digital Scissor for Notebook Magazine Cover
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 13, 2014 5:11 PM EST
In this world of anorexic definition of beauty, if anyone had any option to soothe their eyes with orthodox voluptuousness, it would be the Kardashian sisters. They have always been celebrated for their "killer curves.".However, Notebook might have had a difference of opinion on the issue as they decided to retouch the naturally beautifully bodies of the Kardashian sisters with Photoshop to fit in to the on-going trend of looking "slim."
The Sunday Mirror's cover pic of Notebook has the Kardashian sisters minus their curves as their most valuable assets have presumably been erased digitally. According to Daily Star (U.K.) an "overzealous retoucher" "re-sculpted," "chopped" and "hacked" the sisters. The one who had mostly suffered the digital knife appears to be Khloe Kardashian who is awarded with "unnaturally long legs" and an extended neck - The Huffington Post reported.
Fans of the Kardashian sisters have instantly voiced their opinion on social media. One of the Twitter users, named Andrea, wondered why a body like Khloe Kardashian's required Photoshop. She called it the fear of curves, while hashtagging her tweet with #booty. On the other hand, the Kardashian sisters were accused of doing Photoshop to their bodies before posting them on social media earlier as well.
Kim allegedly Photoshopped her "now famous" butt selfie, to which she reacted that she was disciplined and hardworking enough to manage it with no Photoshop or surgery for that matter. While Kim looks no less sexy with loose hair and smoky eyes, she must owe it to her hard work to lose over 20 kg after giving birth to her son to look this deadly.
The magazine, for some strange reasons, labelled the Kardashian sisters on the cover as "style icon" who have "killer curves," but used a digital eraser to rub off those lethal assets of the sisters. The sisters pose in business attire which is black and white in colour. The attire happens to belong to the clothing range that they own, called "The Kardashian Kollection."
See the magazine cover HERE and decide it yourself if you prefer looking at them like this.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0