'Killer Curves' of Kardashian Sisters Under Digital Scissor for Notebook Magazine Cover
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 13, 2014 5:11 PM EST
In this world of anorexic definition of beauty, if anyone had any option to soothe their eyes with orthodox voluptuousness, it would be the Kardashian sisters. They have always been celebrated for their "killer curves.".However, Notebook might have had a difference of opinion on the issue as they decided to retouch the naturally beautifully bodies of the Kardashian sisters with Photoshop to fit in to the on-going trend of looking "slim."
The Sunday Mirror's cover pic of Notebook has the Kardashian sisters minus their curves as their most valuable assets have presumably been erased digitally. According to Daily Star (U.K.) an "overzealous retoucher" "re-sculpted," "chopped" and "hacked" the sisters. The one who had mostly suffered the digital knife appears to be Khloe Kardashian who is awarded with "unnaturally long legs" and an extended neck - The Huffington Post reported.
Fans of the Kardashian sisters have instantly voiced their opinion on social media. One of the Twitter users, named Andrea, wondered why a body like Khloe Kardashian's required Photoshop. She called it the fear of curves, while hashtagging her tweet with #booty. On the other hand, the Kardashian sisters were accused of doing Photoshop to their bodies before posting them on social media earlier as well.
Kim allegedly Photoshopped her "now famous" butt selfie, to which she reacted that she was disciplined and hardworking enough to manage it with no Photoshop or surgery for that matter. While Kim looks no less sexy with loose hair and smoky eyes, she must owe it to her hard work to lose over 20 kg after giving birth to her son to look this deadly.
The magazine, for some strange reasons, labelled the Kardashian sisters on the cover as "style icon" who have "killer curves," but used a digital eraser to rub off those lethal assets of the sisters. The sisters pose in business attire which is black and white in colour. The attire happens to belong to the clothing range that they own, called "The Kardashian Kollection."
See the magazine cover HERE and decide it yourself if you prefer looking at them like this.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports