'Killer Curves' of Kardashian Sisters Under Digital Scissor for Notebook Magazine Cover
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 13, 2014 5:11 PM EST
In this world of anorexic definition of beauty, if anyone had any option to soothe their eyes with orthodox voluptuousness, it would be the Kardashian sisters. They have always been celebrated for their "killer curves.".However, Notebook might have had a difference of opinion on the issue as they decided to retouch the naturally beautifully bodies of the Kardashian sisters with Photoshop to fit in to the on-going trend of looking "slim."
The Sunday Mirror's cover pic of Notebook has the Kardashian sisters minus their curves as their most valuable assets have presumably been erased digitally. According to Daily Star (U.K.) an "overzealous retoucher" "re-sculpted," "chopped" and "hacked" the sisters. The one who had mostly suffered the digital knife appears to be Khloe Kardashian who is awarded with "unnaturally long legs" and an extended neck - The Huffington Post reported.
Fans of the Kardashian sisters have instantly voiced their opinion on social media. One of the Twitter users, named Andrea, wondered why a body like Khloe Kardashian's required Photoshop. She called it the fear of curves, while hashtagging her tweet with #booty. On the other hand, the Kardashian sisters were accused of doing Photoshop to their bodies before posting them on social media earlier as well.
Kim allegedly Photoshopped her "now famous" butt selfie, to which she reacted that she was disciplined and hardworking enough to manage it with no Photoshop or surgery for that matter. While Kim looks no less sexy with loose hair and smoky eyes, she must owe it to her hard work to lose over 20 kg after giving birth to her son to look this deadly.
The magazine, for some strange reasons, labelled the Kardashian sisters on the cover as "style icon" who have "killer curves," but used a digital eraser to rub off those lethal assets of the sisters. The sisters pose in business attire which is black and white in colour. The attire happens to belong to the clothing range that they own, called "The Kardashian Kollection."
See the magazine cover HERE and decide it yourself if you prefer looking at them like this.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy