'Killer Curves' of Kardashian Sisters Under Digital Scissor for Notebook Magazine Cover
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 13, 2014 5:11 PM EST
In this world of anorexic definition of beauty, if anyone had any option to soothe their eyes with orthodox voluptuousness, it would be the Kardashian sisters. They have always been celebrated for their "killer curves.".However, Notebook might have had a difference of opinion on the issue as they decided to retouch the naturally beautifully bodies of the Kardashian sisters with Photoshop to fit in to the on-going trend of looking "slim."
The Sunday Mirror's cover pic of Notebook has the Kardashian sisters minus their curves as their most valuable assets have presumably been erased digitally. According to Daily Star (U.K.) an "overzealous retoucher" "re-sculpted," "chopped" and "hacked" the sisters. The one who had mostly suffered the digital knife appears to be Khloe Kardashian who is awarded with "unnaturally long legs" and an extended neck - The Huffington Post reported.
Fans of the Kardashian sisters have instantly voiced their opinion on social media. One of the Twitter users, named Andrea, wondered why a body like Khloe Kardashian's required Photoshop. She called it the fear of curves, while hashtagging her tweet with #booty. On the other hand, the Kardashian sisters were accused of doing Photoshop to their bodies before posting them on social media earlier as well.
Kim allegedly Photoshopped her "now famous" butt selfie, to which she reacted that she was disciplined and hardworking enough to manage it with no Photoshop or surgery for that matter. While Kim looks no less sexy with loose hair and smoky eyes, she must owe it to her hard work to lose over 20 kg after giving birth to her son to look this deadly.
The magazine, for some strange reasons, labelled the Kardashian sisters on the cover as "style icon" who have "killer curves," but used a digital eraser to rub off those lethal assets of the sisters. The sisters pose in business attire which is black and white in colour. The attire happens to belong to the clothing range that they own, called "The Kardashian Kollection."
See the magazine cover HERE and decide it yourself if you prefer looking at them like this.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money