'Killer Curves' of Kardashian Sisters Under Digital Scissor for Notebook Magazine Cover
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | February 13, 2014 5:11 PM EST
In this world of anorexic definition of beauty, if anyone had any option to soothe their eyes with orthodox voluptuousness, it would be the Kardashian sisters. They have always been celebrated for their "killer curves.".However, Notebook might have had a difference of opinion on the issue as they decided to retouch the naturally beautifully bodies of the Kardashian sisters with Photoshop to fit in to the on-going trend of looking "slim."
The Sunday Mirror's cover pic of Notebook has the Kardashian sisters minus their curves as their most valuable assets have presumably been erased digitally. According to Daily Star (U.K.) an "overzealous retoucher" "re-sculpted," "chopped" and "hacked" the sisters. The one who had mostly suffered the digital knife appears to be Khloe Kardashian who is awarded with "unnaturally long legs" and an extended neck - The Huffington Post reported.
Fans of the Kardashian sisters have instantly voiced their opinion on social media. One of the Twitter users, named Andrea, wondered why a body like Khloe Kardashian's required Photoshop. She called it the fear of curves, while hashtagging her tweet with #booty. On the other hand, the Kardashian sisters were accused of doing Photoshop to their bodies before posting them on social media earlier as well.
Kim allegedly Photoshopped her "now famous" butt selfie, to which she reacted that she was disciplined and hardworking enough to manage it with no Photoshop or surgery for that matter. While Kim looks no less sexy with loose hair and smoky eyes, she must owe it to her hard work to lose over 20 kg after giving birth to her son to look this deadly.
The magazine, for some strange reasons, labelled the Kardashian sisters on the cover as "style icon" who have "killer curves," but used a digital eraser to rub off those lethal assets of the sisters. The sisters pose in business attire which is black and white in colour. The attire happens to belong to the clothing range that they own, called "The Kardashian Kollection."
See the magazine cover HERE and decide it yourself if you prefer looking at them like this.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase