'General Hospital' Spoilers: Natalia Livingston Returns to Reunite Emily Quartermaine and Nikolas Cassadine?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 13, 2014 5:07 PM EST
"General Hospital" has some good news for Emily Quartermaine fans: Natalia Livingston will return to her role even for just a few days. But how long will she be onboard? Emily has returned to General Hospital a couple of times as a ghost. She first reappeared when Nikolas was suffering from brain tumor. The second was in 2009 when her twin sister Rebecca Shaw, pretended to be Emily to earn the Quartermaine fortune. Unfortunately, Emily will reportedly appear in two episodes only, just like how the character was last seen in April 2013. Young Emily showed up to Tracy and Monica back then but there is still no word about who will see her this time. Fans also wonder if the spirits of Alan and Rick will reappear this time as well.
Fans are now wondering how Emily's presence will affect the events in Port Charles at this time. There have been several speculations and hopeful thinking, including seeing her back from the dead. Based on the show's history, the producers can certainly find a way. Fans seem to be unhappy with the romance between Britt and Nikolas and still want Emily and Nikolas together. Does this sound quite a shoot for the moon at this time?
Though fans would want the show to revive Emily after she was killed off in 2007, according to Soaps In Depth, the character will reappear as a spirit again this time. She might be coming back to help her brother A.J. but it is still unclear how it could happen given that they did not really have a close relationship when she was still alive.
It is also possible that Nikolas needs her support if he finds out about Britt's secret. Emily was the love of Nikolas' life. She was killed the same night Nikolas proposed and gave her an engagement ring. She was killed by the "Text Message" killer at the Black and White Ball of November 2007.
This is apparently another short stint for Natalia who has also portrayed Emily's twin sister, Rebecca Show on the soap. Livingston also had a role on "Days of our Lives." Fans of Nikolas and Emily are still hoping that she will find her way back to the show more regularly, alive and not simply a ghost of Emily Quartermaine. Anything is possible with the Cassadines around anyway.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced