Miranda Kerr Truly Forgotten: Orlando Bloom Now Dating Nora Arnezeder and Getting Cozy with a ‘Brunette’ in NY
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 13, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Orlando Bloom may have truly forgotten his ex-wife Miranda Kerr as latest reports claimed that the actor was hitting on two girls at once.
Independent.ie reported that the divorce finally hit Miranda Kerr and the Aussie supermodel is now devastated as her former husband is dating French actress Nora Arnezeder. Rumours claimed that Miranda was unhappy with the budding romance between the two.
Orlando Bloom opened up about his split with Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr, during a appearance on Katie.(Reuters)
The report cited British magazine Grazia with a source saying, "I think Miranda had really started to believe the marriage was salvageable. They'd been spending so much time together, but clearly circumstances changed and Orlando called her to tell her he was now dating Nora. It seems Miranda was devastated."
Nora Arnezeder was introduced to Orlando the latter's "The Lord of the Rings" co-star and mutual friend Elijah Wood, who starred alongside the French actress in "Maniac." Orlando was spotted by a paparazzi last week giving Nora a lift in his bike.
In another report, Orlando Bloom was spotted partying in New York with a group of friends. However, the actor was getting cozy with a "brunette."
AZCentral cited New York Post newspaper wherein an onlooker revealed that "Orlando was with friends, but was focused on one American girl, a brunette. He was getting cozy with her. He had his hand on her leg, and she was whispering in his ear while they were looking at pictures of his son on his phone."
Friends also told Grazia that Miranda is now preparing herself for the divorce. "Orlando's change of heart really seems to have blindsided her. I think she thought they were set to move back in together," said the source.
As if her marriage blues are not enough, Miranda Kerr is now caught up in a family circus. In the most recent episode of "Family Confidential" on Australia's ABC1, Miranda's family revealed the real status of the model's relationship with her family. Miranda's parents have become emotional during the interview.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report