Miranda Kerr Truly Forgotten: Orlando Bloom Now Dating Nora Arnezeder and Getting Cozy with a ‘Brunette’ in NY
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 13, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Orlando Bloom may have truly forgotten his ex-wife Miranda Kerr as latest reports claimed that the actor was hitting on two girls at once.
Independent.ie reported that the divorce finally hit Miranda Kerr and the Aussie supermodel is now devastated as her former husband is dating French actress Nora Arnezeder. Rumours claimed that Miranda was unhappy with the budding romance between the two.
Orlando Bloom opened up about his split with Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr, during a appearance on Katie.(Reuters)
The report cited British magazine Grazia with a source saying, "I think Miranda had really started to believe the marriage was salvageable. They'd been spending so much time together, but clearly circumstances changed and Orlando called her to tell her he was now dating Nora. It seems Miranda was devastated."
Nora Arnezeder was introduced to Orlando the latter's "The Lord of the Rings" co-star and mutual friend Elijah Wood, who starred alongside the French actress in "Maniac." Orlando was spotted by a paparazzi last week giving Nora a lift in his bike.
In another report, Orlando Bloom was spotted partying in New York with a group of friends. However, the actor was getting cozy with a "brunette."
AZCentral cited New York Post newspaper wherein an onlooker revealed that "Orlando was with friends, but was focused on one American girl, a brunette. He was getting cozy with her. He had his hand on her leg, and she was whispering in his ear while they were looking at pictures of his son on his phone."
Friends also told Grazia that Miranda is now preparing herself for the divorce. "Orlando's change of heart really seems to have blindsided her. I think she thought they were set to move back in together," said the source.
As if her marriage blues are not enough, Miranda Kerr is now caught up in a family circus. In the most recent episode of "Family Confidential" on Australia's ABC1, Miranda's family revealed the real status of the model's relationship with her family. Miranda's parents have become emotional during the interview.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase