Miranda Kerr Truly Forgotten: Orlando Bloom Now Dating Nora Arnezeder and Getting Cozy with a ‘Brunette’ in NY
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 13, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Orlando Bloom may have truly forgotten his ex-wife Miranda Kerr as latest reports claimed that the actor was hitting on two girls at once.
Independent.ie reported that the divorce finally hit Miranda Kerr and the Aussie supermodel is now devastated as her former husband is dating French actress Nora Arnezeder. Rumours claimed that Miranda was unhappy with the budding romance between the two.
Orlando Bloom opened up about his split with Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr, during a appearance on Katie.(Reuters)
The report cited British magazine Grazia with a source saying, "I think Miranda had really started to believe the marriage was salvageable. They'd been spending so much time together, but clearly circumstances changed and Orlando called her to tell her he was now dating Nora. It seems Miranda was devastated."
Nora Arnezeder was introduced to Orlando the latter's "The Lord of the Rings" co-star and mutual friend Elijah Wood, who starred alongside the French actress in "Maniac." Orlando was spotted by a paparazzi last week giving Nora a lift in his bike.
In another report, Orlando Bloom was spotted partying in New York with a group of friends. However, the actor was getting cozy with a "brunette."
AZCentral cited New York Post newspaper wherein an onlooker revealed that "Orlando was with friends, but was focused on one American girl, a brunette. He was getting cozy with her. He had his hand on her leg, and she was whispering in his ear while they were looking at pictures of his son on his phone."
Friends also told Grazia that Miranda is now preparing herself for the divorce. "Orlando's change of heart really seems to have blindsided her. I think she thought they were set to move back in together," said the source.
As if her marriage blues are not enough, Miranda Kerr is now caught up in a family circus. In the most recent episode of "Family Confidential" on Australia's ABC1, Miranda's family revealed the real status of the model's relationship with her family. Miranda's parents have become emotional during the interview.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier