Shirtless Justin Bieber Smacked and Knocked Down by Basketball Player Blake Griffin for Acting Stupid?
By nidhi tewari | February 13, 2014 4:02 PM EST
The year 2014 has not been good for pop star Justin Bieber. Not only he has been caught in legal troubles in two countries but also been pictured in various controversial poses with hookers and strippers. The latest news from the Bieberland is that the singer has been hit in the face for acting stupid by Los Angeles basketball player Blake Griffin! There is an interesting story behind how the whole thing happened.
Justin Bieber plays basketball with children affected by Typhoon Haiyan.
The story, cited by Empire Sports, goes on like this. Justin Bieber reportedly entered Starbucks cafe at Los Angeles shirtless with his pants dropping really low that his underwear was peeking out for the whole store to see. Due to such rude appearance, the manager refused to serve the "apple macchiato" he asked for reports the Web site.
In a typical Justin Bieber style, the singer got really annoyed at the fact that he was refused to serve what he demanded and hence threw a fit, claims the Web site. The Web site then goes on to site a police report which accuses Bieber of using fowl language to the waiter and also threatening him to have his bodyguard "kick his ass."
The entire drama had a mute spectator - LA Clippers sportperson Blake Griffin. The athlete was present at the same Starbucks cafe and enjoying his coffee and decided to step in. He tried to calm down Bieber at first but all his efforts went into vain. Justin started yelling more and got more aggravated, the Web site says.
That is when Blake decided to punch Bieber in the face to calm him down! His smack was so fast and hard that Bieber was knocked down to the floor.
"He smacked the sh-t out of him. Then I saw Justin stumble out of the door looking like he was crying," the Web site reports citing a source. Justin was gone before the police arrived, the report says.
The story has been shared on Twitter several times but it has not been reported by any other Web site. Further research reveals that Empire States is possibly a satire blog and this story could also be one of the Internet hoaxes, of which some people believed was true. Given the way Bieber is getting into trouble every second day, Twitter users are wishing Justin was actually hit by Blake Griffin. Read the responses below.
Twitter Really Wishes That a Fake Story About Blake Griffin Slapping Justin Bieber Was True http://t.co/V5UtoRFU74
— John Roselada (@roselada) February 12, 2014
Blake Griffin slaps Justin Bieber, immediately becomes my favorite athlete of all time http://t.co/lb0TM74eSk — David Pierce (@piercedavid) February 12, 2014
I didn't know who Blake Griffin was, but he's got my respect now :3 http://t.co/AJohqiy0cy
— Matt (@orCODstra) February 13, 2014
I don't care if the Blake Griffin slapping Justin Bieber at Starbucks story isn't true.. it should be made into a Disney fairy tale — Steve (@Tunks04) February 12, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Boxing News: Pacquiao And Mayweather Might Meet 'In The First Six Months Of Next Year' - Bob Arum
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports